• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
Years
  • I've been drawn back to PC after a few years of low to no activity. Life and university took precedence for a while, but I now find myself with a lot more free time. It's nice to be back. ^_^

This whole mafia thing looks pretty interesting and I've probably spent about a week lurking over there now. Looking forward to becoming more active again!

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2020
    Well im back going to see what I missed
    Im also going to start spriting again mostly overworld sprite so if someone need help with that il be glad to help

pkmin3033

OK, so the long and short of it is that things are getting a little uncontrollable/unbearable/outright chaotic in my life again right now, so I'm going to take a (hopefully) small hiatus from...well, pretty much everything, this forum included. I could give a more detailed explanation, but I won't. I don't really like whining about my crappy personal life in public spaces. It's not really necessary for others to know this stuff anyway, right?

I'll still leave my Skype on whenever my laptop is on though, so if you really need to get a hold of me for reasons (can't see why you would, but weirder things have happened of late) you can leave a message there. I can't promise I'll reply, but I'll read it if nothing else.

I may or may not be back in time for Christmas. See y'all when I see you and have a good end of year if I don't~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • OK, so the long and short of it is that things are getting a little uncontrollable/unbearable/outright chaotic in my life again right now, so I'm going to take a (hopefully) small hiatus from...well, pretty much everything, this forum included. I could give a more detailed explanation, but I won't. I don't really like whining about my crappy personal life in public spaces. It's not really necessary for others to know this stuff anyway, right?

I'll still leave my Skype on whenever my laptop is on though, so if you really need to get a hold of me for reasons (can't see why you would, but weirder things have happened of late) you can leave a message there. I can't promise I'll reply, but I'll read it if nothing else.

I may or may not be back in time for Christmas. See y'all when I see you and have a good end of year if I don't~

Take care, and I hope everything works out for you soon. I'm always on skype if you wanna chat or anything. Be seeing you. <33

Years
  • OK, so the long and short of it is that things are getting a little uncontrollable/unbearable/outright chaotic in my life again right now, so I'm going to take a (hopefully) small hiatus from...well, pretty much everything, this forum included. I could give a more detailed explanation, but I won't. I don't really like whining about my crappy personal life in public spaces. It's not really necessary for others to know this stuff anyway, right?

Okay good luck with your break and hopefully you will get over your current real life issues, and we'll be seeing you back hopefully in the new year or something.

Years

Gosh dangit, I'm always late on noticing when pals go on hiatus, but I figured something was up. As Dragon said, if ya need someone to talk to, we'll be around on Skype and such. Until next time, farewell... and if your hiatus stretches for longer, I'm wishing you an early Merry Christmas/Happy New Year! Have fun with Xenoblade Chronicles X and all that good stuff.
    tumblr_m89hhvn0lr1qdlkyg.gif

Years
  • Hey everyone, I am reducing my activeness here on PC from tomorrow . My exams are starting from next Monday so I need to do a lot of catch up with studies. So I try to be active here.

Years
  • Hey everyone, I am reducing my activeness here on PC from tomorrow . My exams are starting from next Monday so I need to do a lot of catch up with studies. So I try to be active here.

School is important, so focus as much as you can. Hopefully your activity will pick up again soon.

ded until mid-december maybe

i dont have a reliable laptop until then u_u

I can understand how bad it is having a dead computer because I went through that myself and had to rely on an internet cafe to check onto PC. See you later when you get a new computer!

Star11Pika

Don't just look at the stars, be one c:
    Years
  • Mochika Rage

sickening, no?
    Years
    • uk
    • Seen Oct 1, 2017
    i just kinda keep forgetting about pokemon and pokecommunity and stuff, it makes me really sad. like, i've been on here since 2009 i think with another account?? i used to be completely obsessed with this website, and i just kinda stopped. but now i'm back for an uncertain amount of time - i hope it's for a while, but in reality, it'll probably be for a week at most.

Years
  • Going on reduced activity once again, this time until the new year; very, very busy with playing multiple sports along with making sure I stay on top of my school courses. My biggest upcoming window for free time is Christmas week, so I'll try my best to come for any community events that might be held.

Reactions: Sun

rpryor03

In and Out
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 9, 2024
    Hello again, everyone! It's been a few years, but I'm excited to be back here!

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • Hello everyone. CureYoshiDarkness here and I am back visiting in from time to time!
    I kinda jump and bailed when the site had the heavy problem a few months back and been lurking around twitter, reddit and a few other sites along with sharpening my animator's toolset.

So.. did anyone miss me? Ha, its okay if not.

Back