• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite flavor of donut?

Years
    • Seen today
    What's your favorite donut flavor?

If I had to make a tier list it would be:

S Tier - Vanilla Sprinkle Donuts, Chocolate Sprinkle Donuts

A Tier - Regular Vanilla (no sprinkles)

B+ Tier - Regular Chocolate

B Tier - Powered Donut

C Tier - Lemon Donuts

D Tier (gross tier) - Glazed Donuts

F Tier - Jelly Donuts, Cream filled Donuts. Anything with stuff inside the donut is gross

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I just like a simple strawberry with sprinkles. :)

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
    Years
  • I have never had those, but I would love to try them as I like both apples and honey.

You don't know what you're missing my friend. Do you have a Tim Hortons where you are located? At your earliest convenience, go and try them. You won't be sorry

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    If there's jam inside it's not worth eating

Years
    • Seen today
    Don't see how this is a serious discussion, but I guess glazed munchkins are my favorite.

...do munchkins count?

Of course it's serious silly goose. It's about donuts. Also munchkins probably count, even though I've never had them.

You don't know what you're missing my friend. Do you have a Tim Hortons where you are located? At your earliest convenience, go and try them. You won't be sorry

Nope, no Tim Hortons here. Maybe Walmart has them? Although that isn't the most fun place to be considering Covid is still running around.

Years
  • Cream filled ones. Tim's had an oreo donut that was to die for and they never brought it back.

Years
  • i'm a basic binch so a Dunkin plain chocolate donut with nuts is my S-tier. alongside it is Krispy Kreme's classic glazed.

everything else is meh except for any of those that have filling/no holes on them. those are automatically F-tier. i reaaallly don't like donuts with filling for some reason.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I can eat a lot of donuts (including stuffed and glazed) but maple flavoured donuts are my favourite.

And then there are chocolate Timbits tho.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Krispy Kreme original glazed donut is god-tier and I like all other donuts so I guess the rest of them can sit somewhere from B-A tier. I have never had a terrible donut unless it includes coconut which would be an instant F :D

Years
  • There's honestly too many for me to pick just one "flails". I love all the krispy cremes and I love custard filled ones too.

Back