• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Heroes [PG-16]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
  • (Ooc: Um, it's already been decided that my character will be rooming with shiny's character.)

Timmy had just finished putting his stuff away in his new room. He had free time 'til around 9:30, which was the time for Science, Cooking around noon, Art after noon, & Power Control at the end of the day.

Something was confusing Timmy though. Why was there another bed in the room? Does he have a roomate? He'll find out later soon. Right now it was time for Science!

He rushed over to his class using his map. Luckily he already looked around college before the day. Once inside he took a seat in the back so no one would talk to him. Two desk in front of him he saw Lilly talking to some other girl. She's in the same class as him? *Gulp* Hopefully he wouldn't make a fool of himself! For now he focused on the subject at hand, Science.

Last edited:

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
    Years
  • Alex raises his head and sees that a lot of student came.He closes his book and puts it to his bag.Alex looks to his watch.''The teacher must be on the way'' Alex says quietly.Alex looks around for friendly faces but he cant see any.He sighs.His stomach is still bad.If it goes like that the cooking lesson will not end good.He looked around himself once more and he saw a fammiliar face.He there when the 'event happend'.Alex tried to rembember his name.After a little while he recalled his name,Timmy.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Ashley went into Science class and sat down in one of the seats. She spotted a pet snake, spider, pet parrots in a cage, and many intresting chemicals. Then, she heard a girl say to Ashley "Hi, I'm Lilly. I saw you in Cooking today." Ashley replied "Hi Lilly. I'm Ashley. Nice to meet you."

Bethany walked into the Science classroom. "Hello everyone. I did this in cooking today, but some of you weren't there, so I'll introduce myself. I am Ms. Bethany, but you may call me Ms. Beth. These are the class pets." Bethany said as she gestured to all the animals in cages. "If you ever see them out of their cages, please let me know immediatly. Now, what we're going to do first is mix two chemicals. Please put on your safety gogles. Now we will take this 1000 mg. Vitamin C tablet and put it into a plastic bag. Next, crush it with the back of the spoons you have. Now put all the powder into the plastic cups you have and add the warm water you have on your desk. Now stir it for at least thirty seconds. Now put 1 teaspoon of your liquid into a new cup and set the old liquid aside. Now add more warm water to your new liquid and 1 teaspoon of the iodine. Now our new liquid turned clear. In the last cup, put more warm water in the cup, and add 1 tablespoon of the hydrogen peroxide and 1/2 teaspoon of the liquid starch. Now poor all of your second liquid you made into the third liquid you made, and keep pooring them back and fourth. And it turns dark blue!" Bethany instructed the students. Class ended.

(Sorry guys, but I have no idea what Science experiments they do in college)

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • OCC: *facepalm*

I realized I actually did finish my SU, but just forgot about it.

Tyrant was fast asleep in his room with a pillow over his face, and a few cloaks neatly placed in a suitcase. He had a cup of some soda from last night close by, but he was still out like a light. He moved around a bit, then opened his eyes, letting out a yawn. "Man...what time is it?" he thought, looking around his room, then at his watch. "I need some breakfast." Tyrant thought, yawning again, and getting out of bed. He left his room, and walked into the dark hallway. Tyrant walked through the hallway, and walked downstairs, and towards the kitchen. When he walked into the kitchen, a large amount of different breakfast foods were on the table. There was also a note next to a glass of orange juice. "Tyrant...today's the day you start your first day in college. Your stuff is on the couch in the living room, and I made a breakfast for you." Tyrant read. "Thanks...uncle." Tyrant said, sitting down at the table, and eating his breakfast. After eating breakfast, Tyrant washed the dishes, put the leftovers in the fridge, took a shower, then brushed his teeth. He grabbed his filled out class list, and rushed out of the door. "Damn, I'm late!" Tyrant thought, grabbing his stuff, and beginning to walk towards the TH University.

"I wonder what this academy will be like. Hopefully, I don't have to use my powers too much. They really tire me out after I use them. Hopefully, people aren't boring there." Tyrant thought while he was walking, looking at his watch again. "Crap! I'm already late!" Tyrant added, walking in a rush to get to the TH University. "Finally...made it." Tyrant said, reaching the university after about an hour of running. He walked around a bit, and put his stuff on the empty bed in one of the rooms. He didn't really notice who's room he was in, so he simply left after leaving his packed stuff there. "Let's see...where's the Science room. I know I'm late and all, but I hope i didn't miss anything important." Tyrant thought, walking to the Science room, and knocking on the door.

OCC: He put his stuff in Ashley's room...if that's alright.

kagan2

Years
  • Alex do whatever the teacher says.At the end it was dark blue.The class ended and Alex packed his bag.He had a lot of free time till lunch.He get up and walked trough the door.He pull out the map and find his dorm.''Guess I will go there now'' Alex said and started walking.He needed another soda though.The smell at the class made him even worse.He entered the lunchroom and asked for a soda.He took his sode and started drinking it while he walks to his room.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Joey was a little sad when Ashley didn't seem to hear him ask to hang out with her. Nevertheless, he stood up and stretched out. He had gym later, but now he had some free time. He walked to the dorms and found his room. There were two beds. That was fine. Joey didn't care about having a roomy one way or the other. He slung his bag onto the bed that seemed it didn't have someone living in it and pulled out his computer. He set it up on the desk and checked to see the internet connection. It was good, and Joey pulled up the website for the university. He found an incomplete list of classes, a cheesy slogan, and old pictures of the campus. He checked the date on the site. No wonder the website was useless. It was two years old! He sighed and went to another page. He was looking for something, anything that would tell him more about what was going on here. Nothing useful anywhere. Joey was suspicious. Just what in the world was going on here at THU? And what did those three letters stand for? He racked his brain, but no answers were coming. Maybe this was some kind of school for people with powers like his? That would certainly explain all the secrecy. Oh, well. He might call that pretty teacher from his cooking class out on the matter, because he wasn't getting anything useful from her class!

kagan2

Years
  • Alex stops in front of a door.He checks the map and opens the door.He sees another student at the room.Probably his room-mate.It was fine for him.The student looks like didnt notice him.Alex walked in.The student was chechking something at his computer.Alex sit on the empty bed and put his bag to ground.He was tired and his stomach was messed up.Alex lay at the empty bed.He could do with a little rest.His stomach was getting better slowly.He checked his clock.He has a lot of free time till lunch.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Cooking class was next, & when it comes to cooking, it also involves fire. That just freaks Timmy out! Hopefully they won't cook right away but just to learn the basics.

He easily found the Cooking class after Science & went inside. He seemed a bit early, but he went to the side of the class & set his bag down.

Something then caught his attention. He forgot he can control light. He looked at another kid, who's light was bright for some reason. Wait! Of course, he's using his cellphone. No wonder there's too much light at that side.

Timmy decided to pass the time by reading a book, until class starts.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Lilly saw the girl Ashley was replying to her, "I'm Ashley. Nice to meet you", "Nice to meet you too and i hope im not bothering your time"replied Lilly.
    Lilly stopped and turned her head to the room, she saw many interesting stuff and animals,
    Lilly started to the teacher, Ms.Bethany.
    Lilly put on her safety goggles and kept listening,
    "Now we will take this 1000 mg. Vitamin C tablet and put it into a plastic bag."
    Lilly took a plastic bag, 1000mg and Vitamin C, then she put it all in a plastic bag.
    Ms.Beth kept talking while Lilly started to daydream and think about stuff,
    Ms.Bethany finished talking and Lilly missed all of it.
    Lilly looked at what Ashley was doing, she got it all right, Lilly started to mix the mixture for 13 seconds like Ashley and everyone else.
    Later, like everyone else Lilly, Ashley and other students liquid turned dark blue, *Poof* went a strange noise on the table with Lilly and Ashley, "Oh My God!"shouted a Lilly.
    Her mixture was all changing colours and her face went all blue, *hahahahaha*said the whole class except Lilly,"I gotta go seeya Ashley nice meeting you"said Lilly.
    Lilly used her power and turned Invisible,Lilly sneaked out of class while no-one was looking, "Few"thought Lilly, Lilly went down the hall to her room, Lilly opened the door and saw two beds,"Aw great i have a room-mate!"said Lilly.
    Lilly turned visible again and put down her bag near a chair and sat down on her bed.
    "How embarasing"thought Lilly to herself slouching down on her bed.

Last edited:

Searn

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    ((Sorry guys, I'm going to have to drop out. I can't spend 24/7 on the computer keeping up with all of you guys. Hope you guys have fun ^.^))

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • @ShinyDiamond: Cooking class was the first on the schedule. Sorry, but it already happened.

@Searn: Ok, bye.

Ashley saw Lilly disapear after her face turning blue, and Ashley was sad for Lilly. Ashley wondered what went wrong with her liquid. Ashley wanted to follow Lilly, but she was Invisible. Now Ashley could tell Lilly about Ashley's powers since Ashley knew that they both had powers. Ashley got up and Ashley finished her Science class. Next was History. It was 10:25. She began to wonder about the boy she met earlier, Joey. Ashley thought he was kinda cute. Ashley wouldn't have to worry about not seeing him again, because they were both taking Power Control and Gym. Ashley could probably get Joey's phone number. "Dang it! I forgot about his phone number!" Ashley thought.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • @chef30: Yeah sorry. I better keep track of the schedule if I'm gonna stick with this story. Again sorry 'bout that.

Seemed Cooking class wasn't today for Timmy at the moment. He decided to head back to his dorm, seeing as Power Control wasn't for a few hours.

He reached his room in no time flat. When Timmy opened his door, he found who was inside that made his heart beat fast. Lilly. He closed the door with him still outside, sweating.

'Come on! Don't be shy & just say hello.' He thought. 'Even if you're rooming with a girl who you've had a crush for a long time, the possibility of embarressing yourself too & make a fool of yourself, then you'll have to live alone for the rest of your life, it won't be that bad if you just be yourself! Ok now I'm just overreacting. Just get in there & say hello.'

Timmy cooled down & went inside with a nervous smile, greeting Lilly. "H-hello."

Last edited:

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Lilly was washing her face when she heard a voice say hello,"Oh great its my room mate"thought Lilly, she stood up and went to the bathroom locking the door.
    "I can say hi and whatever when i get this blue off my face!"thought Lilly, she opened the tap and tried to wash it off,the water only made the blue lighter and Lilly's mascara started to drip,"Oh my god this is so embarrassed what if it never comes off"thought Lilly,Lilly turned down the tap and wiped her face, she got off the mascara and the blue,"Well that's better"said Lilly, she unlocked the door and brushed her outfit, then she took a sigh.
    "Hi, i guess im your room mate"said Lilly with a smile,*Knock Knock Knock*, someone was at the door, "You don't open the door, just sit there"ordered Lilly pointing a a chair near a desk, Lilly opened the door to reveal a tall grey haired woman that looked like she meant business.
    "Um, hi."said Lilly, "Good day, are you Lilly Northwood?"asked the woman,"Yeah that me"replied Lilly, the woman put down her suitcase and put on some reading glasses, she took a paper and started to read it.
    "On this list it seems like you signed up for History, power control, Gym, Science and Cooking"said the woman, "Um no, i didn't sign up for any of those except for Science and Cooking."said Lilly,"Well here it sais that a girl named Leaf that lives in your house signed you up for this cause you haven't learned anything much."replied the woman, Lilly took another sigh and calmed herself down,"Fine i will attend these classes, which one first?"asked Lilly calming herself down.
    The woman looked at her list scrolling her finger down at one the doting on it,"Seems like you will be attending History first at 10:30 sharp"replied the woman,"Ok bye!"shouted Lilly as she slammed the door in the woman's face,"Lilly looked at the time and saw it was already 10:25 she only had 5 minits left.
    "Gota get ready"thought Lilly, Lilly rushed over to the chair and picked up her bag,"Cya later room-mate!"said Lilly.
    Lilly opened the door and slammed it closed then started to run to class.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Joey heard his new roomy walk in and drop himself on the bed like a ton of bricks. He must be tired. He looked at him and grinned, but said nothing. He turned back to the computer. If this was a school mainly for controlling powers, no wonder that teacher had seemed like a dits. She probably was a lot better at power control than she was at cooking. Well, Joey still had a lot of time, so he might as well just go check out the whole school.
    "By the way, I'm Joey. It's nice to meet you. I'm going to be leaving for a while, so I'll see you later," Joey said. He shut his computer down and walked out the door.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Well that was a warm welcom. Timmy felt both sad & relieved. Sad because Lilly left, & relieved because now he won't make a fool of himself in front of Lilly. Well, since he didn't have Power Control in a few hours, he thought it best to practice his power until then.

He tried forming a ball of energy out of light, making sure not to make it too big. Unfortunately, it blew up & knocked him back a bit, knocking down a few stuff. That hurt a bit.

"Better try to control it." Timmy practiced with his power for the remaining time, trying not to make sure it's not too much.

kagan2

Years
  • "By the way, I'm Joey. It's nice to meet you. I'm going to be leaving for a while, so I'll see you later,"his roommate said.''Ok and Im Alex Nice to meet you!''Alex said as he set his clock 11:30.He wanted to rest for a while and then he would probably read his book.He was looking forward for the Power Control too.He closed his eyes as he fell asleep.He was hoping to be better when he wake up.He had it with crepes.Probably it was his last time eating one.

Domo Genesis

This is Beautiful, This is Art
    Years
  • After taking a nice long nap, Ray suddenly woke up and looked at the clock on the wall. He was already late for school! He to a shower, got dressed, and packed as quick as he possibly can. He ran into his car and put all of his bags inside. He fired up the engine and he slammed the acceleration so fast the ground had drag marks afterward. He pulled out the piece of paper from his bookbag and looked at the address. He then made his way there.

After driving past 5 red lights and after nearly crashing into countless people on several occasions, he finally made it to the THU, he sighed and got out of his car. Then he grabbed his bags from the trunk and walked into the campus building. He immediately began looking for his dorm room.

After walking around the campus for about 20 minutes, he was finally able to get to his dorm room. He pulled his key from his pocket, and opened to door and walked in. He dropped his bags and layed down on the bed while looking at his schedule. Power control wasn't for a few hours, so he just decided to rest in his dorm.

(OOC: I wonder who's gonna be my roommate?)

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • (Ooc: I think I might just pretend that the class was over instead of doing it, it that's all right. It's really hard to find something they would teach in college on the internet.)

Ashley hurried to History class. She got there and sat down for the leason. She saw a big map of the United States of Americe on the wall with all the state capitals, and American flag, and a picture of Goerge Washington.

Ashley finished her History class with an asignment to read chapted one and two of her History text book. Ashley looked at her watch. It was 11:30. Time for Programming class, but she didn't join Programming, so she had about around two hours of free time. She went to the princible, and said "Excuse me, Ms. Beth? Where is a boy names Joey's dorm room?" The princible replied with directions. "Thank you." Ashley said. Ashley walked all the way to Joey's room and knocked on the door.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Name: Scott Cerana

Nickname: N/A

Side: Psssh Good, If he can figure out HOW to use 'em

Super Power: Guardian (Explanation as follows) Scott's power, in its simplest form is basic control of the elements. Unfortunately, it's not that simple. Scott's powers are controlled by the unconscious part of his brain. Instead of taking direct control and using his powers, his brain creates material beings who use his powers for him. They can look like anything he can imagine, and they each have control of a particular element. His Guardian only changes when he's unconscious though, so he usually only has control of a specific element each day. His most common Guardian is Wisp, who has control over electricity. He can speak with his Guardians Telepathically or verbally, and they will almost always obey him. As a bit of a side note, Scott can also merge with his Guardian, allowing him to use hand to hand combat with the element of his current Guardian. If Scott is knocked unconscious in battle his Guardians will continue to fight, and more of them can appear.

Student or Teacher: Student, Tenth Teen

Classes: Power control, Art, Gym, Programming

Appearance:
    photo_of_anime_boy_white_hair-31597.jpg

Personality: Scott is the kid that you'd know by face, but not by name. Yeah, the one that you can look in the eye, and not really notice. He prefers it that way, as he'd rather not get to know you. He seems like a loner, but he isn't you'll see him with his friends from time to time, laughing and having a seemingly good time. He likes to keep his circles tight, but he does reach out to new people sometimes, although it's usually because he needs something from them. He's fairly friendly, as anyone who knows him well can tell you. Scott HATES Bullies with a firey passion. If he sees Bullying taking place, he will immediately act against it, even if he is outnumbered. Scott is one of the most loyal people you will ever meet, and if you ask him for help, he almost always will. Scott loves reading, drawing, and videogames. He also tends to hold back around the opposite sex. He is slightly self conscious, and he doesn't believe that he is within most girls' leagues. He also has a sort of.... Fixation for girl's feet.

History: Scott grew up happily in the southeastern corner of the US, AKA Florida. He lived with his Mom and dad, as well as his brother Tony. Tony and Scott went everywhere with each other. They loved the same things, and they shared the same outlook on life. Scott never dreamed that anything would ever change, but we can't control life, and the curveball that was thrown his way was devastating.
    Tony had Asthma from the day he was born. It was manageable, provided that he always kept his inhaler on him. One day when he was walking home from school, a couple of thugs decided that they were going to mess with him and mug him. The gang pinned him down and took everything out of his pockets, including his rescue inhaler. They were Crooning and jeering, calling him "Wheezy" and hitting him. With one last kick to the ribs, they left, leaving Tony dying on the ground. When Scott came across his brother's body lying on the ground, he immediately called 911. Scott gripped Tony's hand tightly and went through a few simple exercises with him, trying to keep him alive. Thankfully, Tony didn't die, but he did suffer from brain damage due to oxygen deprivation.
    Scott managed to get a few weak names from his brother before they carted him to the hospital. He found each one of the guys who beat up his brother and nearly put all of them in the hospital. He never stood around for bullies after that, and would act against them immediately. It's been quite a few years since Tony was assaulted, and tonight is the night that Scott graduates…

RP sample:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back