• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other OPEN] Chosen [M]

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
Years
Chosen_logo_official.png

of the Gods

You have been Chosen.

Since the beginning of time, the gods have looked down upon the mortal world, and observed its inhabitants. They often marveled at the determination and resourcefulness of the beings they had created, the humans, elves, and dwarves.

At times, they even found mortals who showed a glimmer of their own likeness. This pleased the gods, and as they discussed these special mortals whose deeds reflected that of their creators, it was decided that there would be an appropriate reward. Each of the gods selected beings that embodied the traits that pleased them, and bestowed upon them a boon, enhancing their abilities and skills. Each of these individuals was marked with a respective crest, which signified them as a champion of their divine patron. These individuals, empowered by their new blessings, went on to shape the world around them, making great names for themselves in the mortal world.

However, it was not long before an ancient evil rivaling the gods themselves arose, and began to corrupt the Chosen. Assembling a dark army of twisted Chosen, the malicious creature known to mortals only as "The Chained One", began to destroy everything the gods had created.

The remaining untainted banded together, fighting back against the Chained One's corruption. Of them, eight sacrificed their very lives to form a great seal that would forever vanquish the unimaginably powerful foe, the collective sacrifice of all of the champions saved their world, and sent a resounding message to their patrons.

A pact was formed amongst the gods. Each would select only one champion every one hundred years, or none, if the previous champion yet lived. Such power would not be allowed to roam unchecked as it had before.

And now, one year after the turn of the new century, eight new mortals have been chosen.​

Setting

This tale takes place in a land known as Valion. A land of magic and mystery, Valion is a realm filled with stalwart knights, powerful wizards, legendary beasts, and terrible monsters. From the regal castles of the human empire of Virona, to the Dhurgothian mountain ranges of the dwarves, to the elegant Elven crystal cities of Alarasil, here lies a land filled adventure and intrigue.​

saemyyrfinalunlabelledwebpreview.jpg

What does this mean?

The legend of the Chosen has grown faint in the minds of the public as time goes on. While some may still recall the hazy tale of the eight heroes, many may not, or perhaps simply dismiss them as myth.

One year ago, a strange mark appeared somewhere on your body. Your life has changed since then—you have skills and abilities that no one else like you has. This may be somewhat of a blessing and a curse, depending on the circumstances.

You've grown more accustomed to your newfound or enhanced abilities over the past year, whether keeping to them to yourselves or confiding in others. However, you have far from mastered them, or fully understanding them. Perhaps you've heard the tales of the chosen. Perhaps you only have suspicions. Perhaps you only consider your powers random chance.

Regardless of your choices and mentalities, one night, you drift off to sleep to find yourself in a vivid dream. A dream that will remain burned in your memory for some time to come.

As the hazy fog that clouds your vision clears, you find yourself in a small village at the base of a mountain. As you search your surroundings, you find not a soul around. A swinging wooden sign in the distance reads "Rimwick" in faded script. A thick mist covers all other features in a grey gloom.

Suddenly, the world shifts and the everything swirls before your eyes. After everything comes back into focus, you're standing atop the peak of a mountain, frigid winding enveloping you. In front of you is a large stone monolith, its blackened form looming over you.

A deep, guttural laughter slowly rises from all around you, which chills you more than the wind ever could. You feel a sense of dread crawl down your spine as the monument begins to glow a dark purple hue, as the laughter rises into a cacophonous roar.

Your eyes then snap open, your body drenched in sweat, but what you've seen felt all too real.

Even the most determined souls among you would have a hard time shrugging off a dream like this. There's only one way to find out what's happening to you—travelling to the small town of Rimwick, where you hope there might be answers.

The Valionan Pantheon

Satris​
Spoiler:

Ismos​
Spoiler:

Nyth​
Spoiler:

Ezion​
Spoiler:

Aelia​
Spoiler:

Aldir​
Spoiler:

Sondarr​
Spoiler:

Ylena​
Spoiler:

Rules

- Follow all PC and RPT rules and guidelines.
- Whatever the GM says goes.
- Respect your fellow players.
- This RP is rated M. That said, keep things appropriate.
- Be creative, and have fun!​

Sign-Up:

Name:
Race: (Human, Elf, or Dwarf.)
Age: (Elves reach maturity at the same time as humans, but age slower thereafter, up to 700 years. Dwarves age at the same rate as humans, but are not considered adults until after 50; they can live to be around 350.)
Hometown: (Provide a name and brief description. Feel free to dream up your own, or ask me about pre-existing ones.)
Appearance: (What does your character look like? What do they wear? Images are fine, but please provide a short text description as well.)
Personality: (How does your character think and act?)
Weapon of choice: (Valion is a dangerous place at times, and even the simplest folk need to defend themselves against roaming beasts and monsters while travelling on the road or caught out in the wilderness. How does your your character do so? You have many choices, from traditional weaponry like swords, shields, and bows, all the way to magical tomes, staves and sorcery.)
Patron: (Which deity gave you their blessing?)
Chosen Boon: (While the gods' blessings often have certain themes and common forms, they can vary depending on the individual. Detail the specifics of your character's abilities or skills as a Chosen. Think 2-3 specific abilities, with a perhaps bit more that will be revealed later on as they discover their potential. Keep limits and checks in mind.)
History: (Give a brief summary or your character's life up to this point. Who are they, and what have they been doing?)
Sample: (Provide a few paragraphs about a day in the life of your character. This gives me a way to gauge how you'd actually write them.)

Accepted Players:

Isaac Shearer, the chosen of Satris (by Legend)
Arena "Rina" Nightshade, the chosen of Ismos (by Godzil)
???, the chosen of Nyth (by ???)
Arun Cailee, the chosen of Ezion (by Oddball_)
Fay'lene Rosewood, the chosen of Aelia (by LinearAxel)
Korona, the chosen of Aldir (by Songbird)
Roman Zeithr, the chosen of Sondarr (by GreyBidoof)
Helem Marlowe, the chosen of Ylena (by Quest

Last edited:

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Text is black 'n' beautiful, mwah.

I'm anticipating the answers to Drakath's questions below, just for some more general world-building deets. I should also ask about the patrons themselves; as literal deities, what are they? Are they perceivable? Are they like how the Greeks envisioned their gods -- reflections of humanity, thus flawed emotionally like actual humans are -- or simply forces of nature? (I assume most of them are personified.) JIC these things aren't up to players' discretion when they design their respective champions.

Here's a """WIP""" (I'll just make a separate post for the full app):
Spoiler:

And, by the by, why is it called the Vironan Pantheon with Virona being "the human empire"?

OH, AND: Where in the world is Rimwick, and how would our characters reasonably know about it? It's small, but is it, like, famous for... association with tranquility to aid their ailing minds? For similar imagery through ancient ruins, etc. that they saw in their dreams? Like, why would they go there as opposed to anywhere else?

Last edited:

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
Years
Several questions: Do half breeds exist? Would the typical traits of a chosen's patron (like a Sondarr's chosen being unnaturally skilled with weapons and having great mental fortitude) need to be considered a boon or would they just be a passive advantage? What are the pre-existing towns of each race like? Where are the humans' and elves' regions located on the map? What are the differences, that aren't visibly obvious, between elves and dwarves when compared to humans? What is each race's culture like? What's the magic system like and how common are its users? What happens if there's an SU where their hometown is Rimwick?

Last edited:

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Bluh. I'm my usual self when it comes to RPs, but let me at least start something (so even if I can't make it, others can rob my ideas).

Name: Malachi

Race: Human

Hometown: Hillsett, a small farming community not too far from Rimwick itself. Located at the foot of one of the smaller mountains in the range, Hillsett takes full advantage of the rain shadow effect in their favor, producing better quality crops than some other towns normally are able to. Malachi's home was further up the mountain, where his family's herd could graze on the ample land that was not quite as suited for crops as the rest of Hillsett is.

Appearance: Malachi is tanned and toned from his work tending the sheep. He leaves his dark hair long, but tries to keep his beard short and maintained after several accidents related to its length. His clothes are almost all woolen, aside from some cotton garments he trades for, and the most noticable piece of clothing is his large red poncho he made himself. Other than that his clothing tastes fall more on the plain side, with the exception of the various cloth bands to tie back his hair, Tall, but not intimidatingly so, especially with his large poncho hiding the results of his laboring.

Personality: If you were to sum up Malachi in one word it would be "protective". However he differs from other protectors like Paladins in one major way, he abhors senseless violence. He tends to be reserved with his emotions, rarely letting his serene smile waver in front of others, although he cares deeply about others. While not a healer by any means he almost never lets injury and suffering go without treatment. Outside of emergencies and work he is carefree, approaching life as it comes. That is not to dismiss him, as he is driven as the next when it comes to emergencies.

While he prefers the quiet life, he is one of the first to action when push comes to shove. Threats to his flock, be it the sheep or his friends, are taken seriously and when words fail he will resort to fighting. He has spent years raising and protecting his flock, the removal of those that would destroy them will not cause him to lose sleep.

Weapon of choice: Shepherd's Crook. While simple, Malachi is practiced in using it as a solid blunt weapon.

Patron: Ylena

Chosen Boon: Malachi's gift is particularly weak, especially compared to the gifts of some of the other gods. Many times he doesn't even mean to intentionally use it, the powers just manifest on their own due to his poor control over them. Not that this bothers him, for these manifestations are yet more signs and warnings from his patron.

Farseeing/Eyes of the Herdsmen: While other fortune tellers are able to call clear, if confusing, visions to mind at a whim, Malachi's visions act more like a gut feeling most of the time. When he does try to call from the future, or receives a particularly strong insight, his visions tend to be clouded and unclear at best. In times of danger these warnings can be felt rapidly to guide his allies out of danger.

Drowse/Keep the Peace: Putting someone to sleep is a task that often boils down to a battle of wills. Unfortunately for Malachi, his will isn't particularly impose-able. What he lacks in brute strength he more than makes up for in persistence, however. Fighting off a constant push at your mind tends to distract people, and when they finally slip up they start to feel their adrenaline come down and the tiredness set in, making their fighting all the worse for it.

Dreamshaping/Peaceful Respite: Manipulation of dreams is one of the only powers Malachi has exercised regularly. Although Dreamshaping can be used for both nightmares and pleasant dreams, he rarely twists dreams into anything negative. When someone suffers in life, sleep is a sanctuary where one should feel safe.

History: Malachi has lived in Hillsett for many years now. He arrived as a stranger with a not-insignificant amount of gold who bought a large portion of land and all the sheep he could and started acting as if he had lived there his entire life. Those who have managed to pry information out of him about his past have found out he left home after a significant falling out with his parents, to the point of wanting to leave for the edge of civilization to truly sever ties. Although confirming exact details of his past is impossible for the small village, an odd traveler seemed to be searching for someone with the same name, except tied to a family of ruthless land barons with a history of shady dealings. However the two just seem too night and day from each other to be anything but an odd coincidence.

One year ago Malachi dismissed the mark entirely. He's seen magic before, and this was likely just an odd side effect of a spell from long ago. It wasn't until the odd visions began that he took it as anything more than fancy coloring on his skin. He could vaguely recall the meaning, but without a crisis it all just seemed to be a large mistake. His powers did prove helpful with his shepherding, being able to calm his flock, soothe their dreams in times of pain, and having greater instincts towards danger. Still, knowing the future was a frightful proposition. It wasn't until the particularly troubling dream occurred that he found his resolve to investigate his own powers. Leaving his flock to a trusted friend, he left for Rimwick knowing it might finally be time to uncloud the future.

Sample:

The dried blood clung to the blades of grass next to his hands. It had happened once again, a pack was trying to make an easy meal of his sheep. Thankfully he manage to scare the wolf from his field without further injury, and the victim was currently healing in the safety of his barn. Still... he would need to take the necessary measures to protect them. The wolves knew of the flock and they weren't going to leave on their own now.

"You called for me?" The gruff voice broke him out of his trance. Standing up and putting his smile back on his face, he was now face to face with the village hunters.

"Mr. Fredricks," he addressed their leader, "thank you for coming out. It looks like another pack of wolves has moved into the area."

"Already got one of your sheep?" The hunter stooped next to the blood and made note of the tracks within the area.

"Luckily I managed to save this one. But I worry about the other livestock. I can might be able to scare them away on my own, but they'd just head to another herd. Not to mention some of the children come out this far to play in the woods."

The other two hunters looked shocked at the idea, but Fredricks just stood back up and pulled out his bow. Malachi followed his eyes to the northern woods, where the tracks and the ever so slight pull on his own mind were leading. As much as he would like to leave the three to their jobs, his gut was telling him that the hunt would be more successful with him accompanying them.

'I'd imagine you want to come with us, seeing as how you were the victim."

"I'd say my sheep hold that title more than me, but my day ended up being a lot more free. I'd like to accompany you gentlemen if you wouldn't mind."

"Johann, he doesn't even have a bow. You can't be seriously considering this." One of the younger hunters seemed to have his reservations, and wasn't shy about announcing it to Fredricks.

"Sarens, I hope you aren't questioning my judgement here. Mr. Malachi has proven able to protect himself in the past."

"Fine," Sarens relented, a slight hint of embarrassment in his voice. "I'll run and get the hound."

"You really don't know Malachi at all," The last hunter said, chucking a bit to himself. "I swear the man is half hound himself. I'd wager he already knows where their den is."

"I wouldn't go that far," Malachi said with a small laugh, "but I do have a pretty good idea."

Later that night Malachi was beginning to fall asleep in his chair, the fireplace going down to its last embers. His instinct proved right yet again; the group was able to find the wolves in what Fredricks called record speed. He also enjoyed seeing Sarens' expression when two of the wolves charged the shepherd, only to meet solid oak. He allowed himself one more drink before he would head off to bed a little earlier than normal. There were bandages that would need to be changed in the morning.

Last edited:

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
Years
Name: Kiro
Race: Half-Elf

Hometown: Ceylia, the Arbor's Peak

Occupation: Officially he's freeloader, but hollowed trees and false ground state otherwise. He's also not allowed to gamble for... unfortunately obvious reasons that even he can't hide.

Appearance: Darkish skinned, though the color is slightly off, making him always look a little sick, and 5 feet 10 inches tall. With a young looking face, and fragile body that's light on muscle, he has messy, ear-covering, black hair. Meanwhile the tips of his hair have the slightest of reflective silver highlights. There's also a streak less reflective silver in front that drapes slightly over his left eye. Kiro is generally seen wearing long, hooded, black, or dark colored clothes.

Personality: Becoming a chosen has affected the way he acts; the uncanny luck has made him slightly overconfident and very carefree. This makes him hold onto his youth as he is still very rash and thrillseeking, but he can get serious when it counts. If there's a game to be played, it'll likely keep him occupied until he needs to actually do something. Though of a relaxed nature, Kiro isn't exactly nice when it comes to social interaction, not directly mean, just... uncaring. Generally insensitive, occasionally teasing for his own amusement, sometimes outright annoying acquaintances for their reactions and often warming up to those who decide to just 'deal with it.' Other times he's liable to deadpan and simply not speak and answer with a noncommittal shrug or completely ignore you if he doesn't feel like talking. He may as well just be a mute if you fail to make him care about the interaction. His selfish and self-nature would stop him from helping others if the opportunity arises, as it is often too much of a bother, especially when it doesn't involve him. He is also a compulsive liar, without tells, when verbally confronted with something that he doesn't want to deal with. It is also helpful whenever he needs to impersonate a role, which he tends to manage with near perfect and natural acting. On the other end of his way with words is an affinity for jokes, puns, references, and the like, especially when he's having fun which is as useless as it is annoying, however entertaining he finds it to be.

Weapon of choice: A hidden blade rarely leaves his forearm, partly because the bracer covers a mark that he would rather not reveal. In case he ever had to cross swords with someone, a long Swordbreaker was his choice for this adventure. Living up to his hometown's reputation, he wouldn't do too poorly if given a bow.

Patron: Ezion, God of Trickery, Illusion, and Fortune

Chosen Boons:

ACCELERATION: Whenever he is truly in danger, he receives an unnatural spike in speed, strength, and especially reflexes.

ECHOES: He can focus his energy into a short but extreme burst of speed that seems like a short teleport, leaving only a brief ghostly afterimage in his place. Effective and versatile, but rather tiring as more than 3 will bring him to his knees.

KARMIC GAMBLER: He is able to change his constant luck from good to bad for a burst of near impossibly good luck, or vice versa after use. As this can be used to lesser extremes, he channels the ability through a crystal D-20 to help him define and keep track of its severity.

History: He was born to outside of Ceylia to an elven mother and human father. Despite his mother's constant encouragement to take up magic, he never bothered because he was opposed to the effort that he assumed it would take. Instead he took after his father and worked towards being a hunter. After becoming a Chosen however, he gave up on hunting and used his abilities in search of an easy fortune.

Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

GreyBidoof

Years
Apologies for not responding right away, I'm fighting off some illness right now, so my schedule's all messed up.

Do half breeds exist?

While it's relatively uncommon to see members of the different races interbreeding, it still happens occasionally. Nearly all of the time this would be between humans and elves, as dwarven culture is very much against tainting their bloodlines.

Would the typical traits of a chosen's patron (like a Sondarr's chosen being unnaturally skilled with weapons and having great mental fortitude) need to be considered a boon or would they just be a passive advantage?

It depends, mostly on how you choose to make your character. A chosen of Sondarr, as in your example, could have been chosen for their predisposition towards battle and strategy, but their actual boon could mostly consist of tactical or courage-based abilities.

You have great freedom in choosing what your character is merely good at and what constitutes their specific Chosen abilities. The main difference here is, the latter is meant to be on a near-supernatural level.

What are the pre-existing towns of each race like?

Here are a few of the more well-known ones.

Virona:
- Valcrest, the City of Castles: The capital of the Vironan Empire. The current emperor resides here, as well as many of the families that comprise the Empire's noble houses.
- Wastow, the Great Crossroads: The largest current trade hub in Valion, and a port city that ships goods between all three regions. Nearly anything and everything can be bought or sold in the many marketplaces and bazaars, and an important stop for caravans, ships, and travelers.
- Othlos, the Fields of Gold: A pastoral haven, it's wide, sprawling hills and long stretches of farmland contribute largely to its role as the breadbasket of the Empire. Food and livestock are grown and raised in abundance here, and the town city is composed mostly of farmers, laborers, and hired guards to keep away unwanted thieves.

Dhurgoth:
- Tumunzan, the Heart of Dhurgoth: The capital of the dwarven Kingdom. A large mountain fortress that extends far below the ground, it houses the current Dwarven King, as well as a large part of the dwarven population.
- Hakitoft, The Citadel: One of the most ancient of the dwarven strongholds, and the most heavily fortified. It has stood for thousands of years, through countless battles and sieges. A refuge for dwarven soldiers.
- Soxiholm, the Stone Table: Built upon a flattened mountain, it serves as the hub of trade and commerce in Dhurgoth. One of the few major dwarven cities to allow outsiders residence.

Alarasil:
- Elonde, the Diamond City: The capital of the elven realm. The Council of Seven, Alarasil's governing body, reside here. Nearly all of the city's infrastructure is composed of translucent organic crystal formations, shaped by elven craftsmen into buildings and the like. The Arcanium of Nyth, one of the largest magical institutions in Valion, is located here.
- Ceylia, the Arbor's Peak: Built in the the massive treetops of the Starleaf Forest, it is home to a collection of woodland-dwelling elves. Providing protection from the beasts below and the sky above, it has great renown as a home to some of the best hunters and druids in the land.
- Irial, Jewel of the Hym: A quiet, peaceful town built upon the bank of the great Lake Hym, it where a large portion of yet another sect of elves, the "Moon Elves" dwell. Outsiders of all shapes and sizes travel to Irial to have their futures read or dreams interpreted, as many of the moon elves are naturally gifted diviners.

Where are the humans' and elves' regions located on the map?

Here's a rough estimation.

Spoiler:

What are the differences, that aren't visibly obvious, between elves and dwarves when compared to humans? What is each race's culture like?

To keep it short...

Humans are the youngest of the races. Adaptable and ambitious, they have widely varying tastes, morals, and customs in the many regions they can be found in.

Elves, by contrast, are the oldest of the races. Aloof and elegant, they often have a broader perspective on most events that would trouble the younger races. Elves are typically tall and slender, with little to no body or facial hair.

Dwarves fall in between elves and humans in terms of lifespan. Proud and hearty, they are skilled warriors, miners, and workers of stone and metal. Dwarves are short and stocky, and males often grow large beards.

What's the magic system like and how common are its users?

The use of magic is most commonly linked to careful study of arcane texts and spellbooks. Mages memorize these for quicker access. However, a more uncommon variant are the few individuals who are born with an innate connection to magic, and can cast spells without the use of a spellbook. However proficient the mage, they need a focus to cast their spells from. This focus can be a spellbook itself, or an object like a wand or staff.

The use of magic in Valionan society is rare among the common people. Access to spells and arcane lore is much more accessible to nobles and wealthy folk, but there are a handful of institutions that seek to offer magical study to anyone with a thirst for knowledge.

[...] as literal deities, what are they? Are they perceivable? Are they like how the Greeks envisioned their gods -- reflections of humanity, thus flawed emotionally like actual humans are -- or simply forces of nature? (I assume most of them are personified.)

As is common in high fantasy settings, the deities here inhabit another realm of existence, but interact with the mortal realm as they see fit. While they do presumably have their own "pure" forms, when interacting with mortals they often take on more recognizable features. Many are known simply by their symbols and iconography, but on rare occasion that Valionan god should appear before a mortal, they will appear as a humanoid.

Some examples: Satris, the Goddess of Light, is often symbolized with use of a shining sun. When appearing to mortals, she appears as as a golden-haired human woman.

Sondarr, the god of War, Strategy, and Courage, is known by the crest of two crossed swords, or a roaring lion. When he appears on the mortal plane, he takes the form of a grizzled dwarven man, with many scars.

And, by the by, why is it called the Vironan Pantheon with Virona being "the human empire"?

Typo. Noted, and corrected.

OH, AND: Where in the world is Rimwick, and how would our characters reasonably know about it? It's small, but is it, like, famous for... association with tranquility to aid their ailing minds? For similar imagery through ancient ruins, etc. that they saw in their dreams? Like, why would they go there as opposed to anywhere else?

Rimwick is a small village located in the far west of Vironan territory, on the edge of the Far Lands. It's not known for much of anything in particular, it's a quiet farming community that doesn't usually see much traffic. Normally your character would probably have no reason to go there, but after your search for answers in other places have all come up fruitless, you are left with seemingly one option as to where the answers to your troubled dreams could be.

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
Years
Are the half breeds in human and elven communities treated differently? Are different races allowed to live in each others' cities and how are they treated there? Do moon elves look any different from regular elves? What kinds of creatures roam Valion? How many dragons? Are Dwarves the most technologically advanced? How far has Valion advanced into mechanics? How do each region's politics and laws differ?

Last edited:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
The sample is incredibly short, so let me know if you'd like me to expand on it. Other than that I'm done :3

Alice Illyaspiel
T8fJWG2.png

Human // 22 // Female // Othlos // Hunter

Appearance: With her pale white skin, long blonde hair, and piercing blue eyes, Alice is the prototypical beauty in a rural town such as Othlos. Standing at five-foot-eleven, she is quite above the average height of women her age, but her long and slender figure matches perfectly with her stature. However she's not all skin and bone as she's built up a good bit of lean muscle from her many years of trecking through the wilderness. Also a result of this are the many scars across her body. Being trained as a hunter since the day of her birth caused the woman to take quite a bit of a beating since day one, which has resulted in the various blemishes on her arms and legs.

As far as her wardrobe goes, there isn't anything nearly as eyecatching as her physical features. For the most part Alice just wears a simple green hunter's poncho over a tan colored tunic. To pair with that she dons black pants and boots for travelling throughout the countryside. She also almost always has her hair tied back into a braid to keep it less of a hassle and ties the hankerchief her father gave to her around her head.

Personality: Serious, yet kind hearted, Alice is a woman well liked by most everyone she comes across. As someone who prefers to spend her time alone in the wilderness of Virona, she doesn't particularly enjoy the company of others, but she also doesn't mind it much as well. When she's in town to sell off her kills, she treats everyone with the utmost respect and gives a friendly smile to all those she interacts with. She may not speak much herself, but she is perfectly fine with listening to others ramble on about their lives and finds this mundane talk to be rather interesting since she is so often isolated by herself. Above all else, she is cool headed and able to handle anything thrown at her in a calm and collected matter. With the danger and unpredictability that her treks throughout Virona bring, she has learned to adapt to whatever comes her way without panicking. However, as a natural loner she finds it incredibly difficult to work together with others. Her father was the only hunting partner that she ever worked with and having free reign over the way she did things her entire life has led to her being unwilling to submit to how other people do things, especially when it comes to the hunt.

Weapon of Choice: Bow

Patron: Aelia

Chosen Boon:
-God's Eye: Eyesight is enhanced to the point that Alice can see clearly for extreme distances, scoping out even minuscule details that are nearly a mile away. She has mostly used this for hunting up to this point, but it has also been helpful when needing to scout out a situation.

-Hand of Aelia: Precision and power with the bow and arrow is boosted heavily. Paired together with God's Eye, it has made the young woman a deadly force from long distance.

History: Born to a hunter and his wife in a cabin on the outskirts of Othlos, Alice's birth would be a precursor of her life to come. Always on the edge of society and never completely immersing into it. Her mother passed away when giving birth to her, so the girl was raised single handedly by her father. Because of his occupation as a hunter he was forced to take her with him into the wilderness of Vironia. Knowing the dangers that these journeys posed, he decided to teach her to use the bow and arrow from a young age, ingraining the weapon into her way of life. She caught on to it quickly, and became a skilled hunter before she even reached her teenage years, taking down almost as much game as her father did. The two lived like this, going into the wild for periods at a time on hunts, then coming back and staying in town for a week or two to pedal off goods. Alice never complained and actually loved their way of life. People were interesting, but the wild was what she truly loved. She and her father were always together and as such were the closest of friends.

It wasn't until she was at the age of fifteen that the routine changed. On one of their expeditions, her father was gutted by boar, fatally wounding him. He was buried on the outskirts of the fields of gold. While she mourned, Alice continued her way of life. Her father's reputation as a skilled hunter provided her with many contacts to sell to and people granting shelter when she stopped at the various towns around Othlos. Regardless of everything, she never settled down. Even after being chosen as the champion of Aelia, she used her newly found powers to become an even more efficient hunter. It wasn't until she had a certain dream that things began to change.

Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

GreyBidoof

Years
Hoo boy, lots of questions. I'll do my best.

Are the half breeds in human and elven communities treated differently?

Not usually. "Half-Elves", as they're usually referred to, find common ground between both humans and elves. There are some folks who might scoff at them, perhaps nobles concerned with bloodlines and purity and all that jazz, but for ordinary folk, not really.

Are different races allowed to live in each others' cities and how are they treated there?

Nearly every Vironan city has all three races. The Elves and Dwarves don't usually try to settle in each other's lands, due to racial tensions. Humans can be found nearly everywhere, but may be less common in racially important cities like Tumunzan or Elonde.

Do moon elves look any different from regular elves?

Usually they're a bit paler in skin tone, some even may have a hint of a blue tint.

What kinds of creatures roam Valion?

A very wide variety. Loremasters are currently in the process of cataloging all the known species, ranging from farm animals, wolves, and other mundane creatures, to things as bizarre as hydras, terrifying as dragons, or legendary as unicorns.

How many dragons?

Maybe a few, maybe more... heh. They don't make common appearances in your local village, if that's what you mean.

Are Dwarves the most technologically advanced?

While the dwarves are more mechanically inclined and have made great strides with their tinkering and metallurgy, they are not farther along in terms of overall technological advancement. The Elves utilize a variety of magical and organic technologies that stupefy the dwarves, such as growing buildings out of living crystal. Both have their own area of expertise. Humans are quite a bit younger as a race and have more to learn, but are picking things up quite quickly.

How far has Valion advanced into mechanics?

Nothing past your typical High Fantasy, setting. No gunpowder, electricity, or anything like that.

How do each region's politics and laws differ?[/QUOTE]

This is.... quite impossible to answer briefly or even at all. If you have questions about something more specific, then maybe I can help you.

Pst, Doof. How mad would you be if I dragged Fay'lene into this?

Not at all. Go for it.

Years
This looks pretty good. I'd like to join, if you'll have me.

Name: Arena "Rina" Nightshade

Race: Human

Hometown: Do'Kaybe, a small mining town on the borders of Virona and Dhurgoth. The town was founded by humans, but the mines are connected to tunnels dug by dwarves, which led to a heated and violent debate over which kingdom owned the town. In the end, it was decided that everything above ground belonged to the humans, who created a prosperous farming community; and everything below ground belonged to the dwarves, who had claim to any and all precious materials. The town exists in an uneasy alliance, with the humans seeing themselves as little more than slaves who grow food for the dwarves, and dwarves who think the humans prosper thanks to the efforts of their mining operations.

Occupation: Undertaker. Rina's family are priests of Ismos, overseeing funeral rites and dealing with the remains. Rina's duties include embalming, burying, and cremating the bodies, though not necessarily all at once.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Rina is short and slight for a human, at a mere five feet tall. She keeps her red hair cut short, most often wearing it in a tousled bob, so it doesn't get in the way of her work. Her job mainly sees her indoors or out at night, so her skin is a little on the pale side. Red tattoos around her eye help hide an old scar, obtained when a childhood bully hit her with a thrown rock. The skin of her arms and hands is covered in small burn scars, especially her left hand, which has more scar than skin. One year ago, the burn scars on her left palm partially healed, leaving behind an unblemished patch of skin in a bizarre shape.

When performing her sacred duties, Rina dresses in the uniform of a priest of Ismos: black robes, gloves, and shoes and a white mask. Out of uniform, she prefers clothes that offer more mobility, often wearing a simple skirt and snug top. Regardless of the outfit, she wears a black glove on her left hand to cover the scars.

Personality: Contrary to how most people would expect a mortician to act, Rina is not a quiet, brooding loner, but a bubbly and energetic ball of cheer. Having been exposed to death every day of her life, she endeavors to make the most out of life and make it a pleasurable experience for everyone until their inevitable cessation of existence. She's easy going, helpful, and pleasant to be around, and rarely lets on if she's in a bad mood or has had a bad day. Instead, she represses her darker emotions, burying her anger and sadness somewhere deep where she can never find them.

Weapon of choice: Rina never had the same knack for necrotic magic as her parents, but she is able to wield fire magic with considerable proficiency. Though able to conjure flame on her own, it is much more precise and controlled when channeled through her "blasting rod", a short but sturdy length of wood used as an arcane focus. Beyond that, she likes knives, and always carries at least two daggers with her.

Patron: Ismos, God of the Dead, Darkness, and the Afterlife

Chosen Boon: Rina draws her power from darkness and death, imbuing her shadow with the spirit of her ancestors. Her shadow is sentient, and can move on its own, though it remains connected to her. The God of Darkness allows Rina to see clearly, even in total darkness, but her eyes are now sensitive to light, especially sunlight.

Shadow Shape: Conjuring shadow, Rina can create constructs of pure darkness. Though currently she can only create inanimate objects, with time and training she believes she could replicate living creatures as well. Her constructs appear to draw in light, dimming the light around them.

Death's Door: Coming into physical contact with Rina triggers a near-death experience, causing the victim to come face to face with the visage of Ismos himself. The experience often leaves one frightened or simply dazed, but those of strong will can persevere.

Warding Shade: When she finds herself in times of trouble, Rina's shadow leaps to her defense, covering the attacker's face and obscuring their vision.

History: Born in Do'Kaybe to Paozu and Keira Nightshade (priests of Ismos and owners of Nightshade Mortuary), Arena was inducted into the faith at a young age. She was taught that death was simply another part of life, something that everyone must eventually experience, and that dwelling on it only led to heartbreak and pain. Her parents were generally soft-spoken and caring people, but Rina had more energy in her. She was shunned because of her parents' profession, so she tried extra hard to be likeable and friendly, but she never had any friends. In fact, they were often mean to her, especially the dwarven children.

She was studying the Ismos priests' books, attempting to learn magic, when she discovered her talent for pyromancy. She accidentally set fire to her books, horribly burning her hand as she tried to put out the flames. Shortly thereafter, she met a woman named Firebrand, who helped teach her to control her magic. Rina was excited to have such a unique talent, which gave her confidence, and she soon noticed that the mean children stopped coming around her, and other children stopped being mean altogether. She still had much to learn, though, and occasionally noticed more burn scars on her arms, a sign that she needed more practice and control.

When she was old enough, Rina started training to take over the family business, becoming officially inducted into the priesthood of Ismos and learning the funeral rites and proper methods for handling dead bodies. Her fire magic made her a natural at cremation, and while she lacked the people skills to be a great funeral director (she was far too excitable for such a somber role), she was good at the preparatory work, and found that wearing the mask was an effective way to curb her enthusiasm.

Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Psst, Ozy... People on Dark Themes can't read your text. It's almost identical to the CSS color.

Last edited:

Junier

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Apologies for not responding right away, I'm fighting off some illness right now, so my schedule's all messed up.
No problem! I'll need some clearer answers to my questions, though.

While the gods might appear personified -- as I said I'd assumed they would -- I'd like to know if they conduct themselves like humans. Hence the parallel to Greek mythology I made -- do the gods quarrel amongst themselves? Do they feel jealously, greed, arrogance, desire? Or does it depend, is it up to the players and how they choose to portray their character's patron?

And regarding Rimwick, this is just for clarification; characters will arrive there for separate reasons OR the town itself seems to offer clarity and it's like a "final option." I think the latter would unify our characters more, imo.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Satris sounds like my forte; I'll try and have an SU too. :]

Maybe as good as tonight or tomorrow morning~

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
Chosen of Ezion

Arun Cailee, 20, Elf

8YHh80l.png

Name: Arun Cailee

Race: Elf

Hometown: The Cailee Caravans.
The troupe travels between the towns and cities of the empire of Virona, performing for a few days before moving on leaving an air of mystery in their wake. The Cailee travel in mannerisms as to make themselves hard to locate, always skipping over the nearest town or two and waiting for the third before setting up a performance again. The Cailee family members can always know where to look by following the poem tought to them as children.

In Winter, Dwarven shacks,
Spring? Humans, Forrests, and orchards packed,
In summer, Lakeside pools,
Autumn returns us to elven rule.

Appearance: Arun is a smallish young elf boy with pale skin, sparkling blue eyes and green hair. He wears loose fitting clothes and likes to paint on some different tattoos every morning.

Personality:
Arun is a trickster. Travelling with his adopted family, he grew up with a dozen other kids in the troupe and became infamous for his practical jokes. However, as he grew older, his deceiving nature found use in practical ways. He made an excellent hunter thanks to his ability to throw his voice and disguise himself. He also grew to be a decent actor, his ability to slip between accents at a moments notice has allowed him to blend into the towns who were less than keen on aiding the Cailee family.

Outside of his deceitful nature, Arun is fueled by wanderlust. He rarely ever stays in one place for more than a full moon cycle, and in his mind, there is nothing more relaxing than camping beneath the many stars with the people he loves and just strumming his lute or telling some fabricated story he'd come up with to the children.

Due to his nomadic life, Arun's language is often filled with less than polite words. In-fact, his knowledge of manners in general are rather lacking. He'll rest his boots on the table, eat with his hands, and talk with his mouth full.

Weapon of choice: Daggers or Bow and Arrow

Patron: Ezion the Silver Tongued and Many Faced

Chosen Boon:
1) Mask of Faces Minor Illusion: Illusion magic tends to come naturally to those chosen by Ezion. Coupled with his performing background, Arun has become adept at molding his image into whatever he chooses. Sneaking about as an old beggar or a drunken barman to hear the latest rumors can come in handy.

2) Boyish Charm Charm Person: The arcane guile of Ezion can influence those who hear Arun's words. By exerting his will, Arun can almost force people to do what he wishes except for harming themselves or their allies in physical, social, or mental matters. A short time after he charms them, people tend to become aware that there was a charm placed on them.

3) Miss Fortune: A peculiar feat that Arun found quite by accident, is that he can share some of his natural luck at times. By wishing for his uncle to escape from the guards, a hinge on the stocks he was locked in was found to be conveniently rusty, allowing him to snap out and return to the camp.

History:
Born during a frigid winter blizzard, Arun's parents died protecting him from the storm. Found starved and half frozen by an elderly elven Cailee family member by the name of Zenda, the young elf boy was taken to the wagons and given the name "Arun" based on the strange symbols that covered his clothes and the peculiar aura that the old woman felt surrounded him. Raised in the ways of the Cailee, he grew quickly and found family and love amongst the nomadic tribe and its unrestrictive ways.

By the time he was thirteen, he was skilled with a bow. On his first hunting trip with his adopted father and older sister, he was the one to strike the killing blow into the Owlbear that they had been hunting. He still wears the preserved feathers from the beast in his hair.

By his 17th year, Arun had grown a reputation (even among the racially diverse Cailee) for being a lady killer, and a gentleman's man. Taking to the Cailee lifestyle of not wanting to be tied down, he's never found 'that special someone' however.

Sometime after Arun's 19th name day, a peculiar glyph appeared on the back of his left hand. His adopted grandmother, the woman whom found him in the storm all those years ago, madam Zenda explained to him the story of the Chosen. Shortly thereafter, he had an unusual dream involving the town of Rimwick. Listening to her advice once again, he agreed to temporarily leave the family troupe in order to seek out the destiny that was calling to him.

Sample:
Arun felt his hot breath crystalize in the snow filled air. His steps crunched through the shadowed white snow as his gloved hands settled on the trunk of an elder oak. Why hadn't he bothered taking a horse? He chuckled to himself under his breath as he pulled a water skin from under his cloak and took a swig.

A flash of movement darted out in front of him, stopping beside a tree some fourty feet ahead of him. Wiping his mouth and watching the creature as it started to dig into the snow before him, Arun pulled the bow from his back and began to gingerly notch an arrow aimed at the small white rodent like creature.

Ptwaaaang!

The arrow sped forward with incredible speed as it drove itself through the small rodents skull. With an accomplished nod, Arun strung his bow over his back once more as he began to carefully walk towards his fallen query. Carefully examining the creature revealed it to be a simple rabbit, edible enough, but certainly not the most filling meal.

"Hm." The elven lad pondered to himself as he began to treat the rabbit. The fur would be useful, he had packed for the climate, but a little extra padding would always be useful. Of course, he was still heading south-west, so hopefully the climate would get mildly warmer as he got into Vironan territory. He began to whistle softly to himself as he continued to skin the rabbit and set up camp for the evening.

Last edited:

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
Years
tumblr_ozycmx50nH1wxyzk0o1_1280.png

Run, Wolf Warrior...

Name: Fay'lene Rosewood
Hometown: A forest near Irial

Occupation: While not necessarily employed, per say, townsfolk often refer to Fay'lene as the 'guardian:' A title she earned by keeping dangerous animals from wandering into the town's border, escorting the townsfolk through the woods in order to get to the neighboring town unharmed, and working as a mediator between man and the beasts of the forest.

Appearance: Fay'lene is built like a typical elf: Slightly taller than an average human female, roughly 5'8, and slender. Her skin is delicately tanned, with long, deep brown hair that has grown mid-way down her back, while just a hint of her pointed ears peek through. Her eyes, which carry the typical elvish glow, are a faded blue-grey. Fay'lene's clothing is made predominantly from animal skins and fur, which she has fashioned into shirts and gowns, and scarves. She wears a necklace of what appear to be fangs, and a set of bracelets that snake around her lower arm, which bare large claws. For the time being, she does not own a single pair of shoes.
Spoiler:

Personality: Civilized people sum Fay'lene with a single word: Feral. Abandoned in the woods as an infant, Fay'lene was taken in by a pack of wolves, making her far more animalistic than human or elvish. Wolves are known for their loyalty and dedication to their pack, and Fay'lene is no different. She is fiercely dedicated, and protective of her friends, comrades, and the natural world she calls her home. Since Fay'lene has only recently begun to interact with the world of man, there are things she struggles to understand, such as the concept of lies, which causes her to instantly believe most anything she is told, and the concept of greed. Watching humans take more than they need, or yearn for more than they need, confuses her to no end.

Fay'lene is often quiet, believing that a pointed glare or a sharp snarl can communicate far more than stern words, and that violence speaks loudest of all. That man was caught stealing? An arrow to the knee should teach him never to do that again. This person is my friend, and the best way to show that I care for them is to point my blade at anyone who looks like they might cause my friend harm.

Weapon of choice: Being significantly slower than the majority of her pack, Fay'lene took to hunting from a distance; firing arrows at beasts while her wolf family chased them down, though she also has a sword, in case an owlbear or an equally massive beast gets too close. Recently Fay'lene has grown more prone to using her blade, as it seems to earn more respect from the humans of the nearby town.

Patron: Aelia

Chosen Boon: Voice of the forest: Fay'lene has been gifted with the power of nature, allowing her to be significantly more in tune with the forest from whence she came.

Communication with animals: Fay'lene can speak to animals, though only species she is familiar with. She describes trying to understand animals she has limited interactions with, such as domesticated animals, as similar to speaking to a human with a very heavy accent.

Control of plants: Fay'lene has noticed she has a very limited control over some plant life, such as making flowers close and tree branches shake. With intense focus she can create a vine of thorns from under her feet, which can wrap around and ensnare prey.

Shape shifter: Fay'lene can manipulate her body to take on the form of animals-- well, right now it's only one animal, a wolf, likely because she has spent so much time with her wolf family that she has a good idea of how their bone structure works. While this process is very painful, and the change only lasts for a few minutes, she believes that it will get easier with time, and that studying other animals will allow her to adopt their appearance as well.

History: Abandoned in the forest as an infant, Fay'lene was adopted by a pack of dire wolves. The alpha, a female white wolf, sensed something within the helpless child and claimed it as her own. For years Fay'lene lived with her pack, hearing stories of man, and villages, though never coming in contact with one. It was only a few short years ago that a fire caused her pack to move closer to a human village, where she met Mia, a resident healer, who took interest in the feral girl, and invited her into her village. As a friendship began to bloom between the two, Fay'lene began to make regular visits to the town. While the majority of the townsfolk originally feared the animalistic girl, they soon came to see her strange behavior and knowledge as beneficial, and began asking her to guide them safely through the forest, and speak to the woodland animals on their behalf.

Sample:

Mornings always came far too quickly after a night of hunting. Fay'lene released a soft sigh as she opened her eyes, being immediately greeted by the harsh, unyielding light of the rising sun. Slowly and quietly, the elven girl rises from her bundle of furs, and slides out of the thicket her pack had claimed as their own. As bare feet touch newly growing grass, a familiar, yet still invigorating surge of energy rises through her body. The morning sun brings life to so many things she has come to hold dear, such as the Morning Glories that are slowly expanding their petals, and the sing-song call of the birds. Everything seems so peaceful...so why...why can she not shake this feeling of dread?

This bizarre sensation began creeping into her mind the night prior, and despite no danger leaping from the shadows, no natural disaster ripping her land apart, no intruders lurking through their home, the feeling did not give way-- if anything, it was far more pressing now, in the light of the morning.

"You stand so rigid, sister." A voice speaks up from the elf's backside. As she turns, she sees the watchful eye of a grey wolf, one that kept watch over the rest as they slept, in case something else that lurks within the forest wished to take advantage of their helpless, sleeping state.

"I...have a bad feeling." She admits, knowing before she even opened her mouth how ridiculous she must sound: Her brothers and sisters have far better senses than she, if something were to befall them, she should be the last to know, meaning this feeling truly is all in her head. Maybe she's getting sick? Or...could she have been cursed by some wayward mage?

The grey wolf tilts his head in confusion, though before he can respond, the elf shakes her head. "I must be getting sick. Mia will fix me."

While not entirely convinced, the grey wolf agrees. "Get going, then."

"I won't be long." The elf smiles affectionately as she begins the oh-so familiar trek through her forest home. Since befriending the man spawn as her mother so lovingly called Mia, Fay'lene had walked this path hundreds of times, so many times that she was certain she could run through the path with her eyes closed-- though that seemed like an impractical thing to do.

Soon enough, the young elf made her way to the small village, where she was greeted by the familiar sight of an elderly woman tossing feed to a group of unruly chickens. The woman looks up and offers a kind smile to the now-familiar face.

"If it isn't our resident guardian. Off to see Mia, I take it?" The old woman speaks in a feeble, though friendly, voice.

"Yes, ma'am." Fay'lene nods politely. Wolves regard their elders with a great deal of respect-- even if the people of this village seem to think this woman is something of a lune.

"Oh, I wish you'd let me make you some shoes." The old woman goes on without missing a beat. "It's going to start getting cold, you know. Those toes of yours might freeze right off, you know, I've seen it."

"I'm sure I'll survive." Fay'lene hid a chuckle, but could not hide her rather amused smile. She could never convince the elder that she survived a good twenty winters without shoes...and she certainly couldn't get her to understand that they looked like nothing more than a bother to her: How was she supposed to feel the sensations of the earth under her feet if there was something between her and the ground?

"I'm sure you will. Plenty of people survive without toes. I knew a blacksmith who smashed his toes with his hammer, had too much of the brew, you know, we called him stumpy. He-- Oh, there I go again. Be on your way, dear. Don't keep our dear Mia waiting."

"I wouldn't dream of it. Take care." Fay'lene hurriedly makes her way down the path.​

GreyBidoof

Years
No problem! I'll need some clearer answers to my questions, though.

While the gods might appear personified -- as I said I'd assumed they would -- I'd like to know if they conduct themselves like humans. Hence the parallel to Greek mythology I made -- do the gods quarrel amongst themselves? Do they feel jealously, greed, arrogance, desire? Or does it depend, is it up to the players and how they choose to portray their character's patron?

And regarding Rimwick, this is just for clarification; characters will arrive there for separate reasons OR the town itself seems to offer clarity and it's like a "final option." I think the latter would unify our characters more, imo.

My apologies, I think I may have misunderstood your initial question.

The gods are beings that think, feel, and have distinct personalities, akin to what you describe with the greek pantheon. Each has his or her own motivations and desires. The players won't need to personify their patron too much just yet, so don't worry about that.

And yes, your latter statement regarding Rimwick is correct. As I mentioned before, other pursuits of meaning or clarity as to your dreams has failed you, and the characters are headed there as somewhat of a last resort.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Oy.... I don't know why I'm allowing this, but I'm expressing interest in this roleplay, probably with a character chosen by Aldir. More questions, by the way.

You've mentioned two of the gods' symbols or crests so far; do you have all eight symbols figured out?
Is this the first time that the gods are choosing just eight people after their pact, or has that cycled through a few times already? (Would this matter to the characters either way?)
Mm, I think that's all I have for now.

Name: Adrian Werther Vann
Hometown: Wastow, the Great Crossroads

Occupation: Journeyman Artisan and Security – At least, that is a somewhat official title for Adrian's occupation. His specialty lies in enchantments, or imbuing crafted items with magic, as well as leatherworking and jewelry. Adrian also works part-time as part of guild security when accompanying caravans, to help ensure that the inventory is not tampered with.

Appearance: At a glance, Adrian is a well-off elven man. He has copper-hued skin and auburn hair that is neck-length. His face is rather plain, with brown eyes similar in color to those of a fox. He has a slightly weathered look, as if he had been through a lot of hardships in life. He is also a bit "short", standing at 5'7". Adrian walks with a slight limp in his left leg, though he can move without a limp for short periods of time. Seemingly to help relieve his leg, he relies on a carob-wood walking cane with a tiger's eye stone set below the handle.

Adrian's typical outfit consists of a simple yet elegant tunic and trousers; he often changes the colors according to the seasons. Over these, he wears a black leather belt, brown boots, and a matching coat. The belt often has small pouches and, when necessary, carries a wooden shortsword in a simple black scabbard on his belt. The handle is wrapped in black leather, and the pommel and hand-guard are leafed in silver, leading some people in the past to mistake it for a real sword (while it is sheathed, anyway). At almost all times, Adrian wears on his right wrist a brown leather bracelet with an inset hawk's eye stone.

Personality: (How does your character think and act?)

Weapon of choice: Adrian believes in nonlethal self-defense, which is why he uses a wooden sword instead of a steel sword. Adrian also knows a number of spells not related to crafting, and he carries a pocket-edition spellbook for reference. His primary arcane focus is a tiger's eye stone set in a carob-wood walking cane. As a backup focus, on his right wrist is a brown leather bracelet with an inset hawk's eye stone.
[insert picture of cane here]

Patron: Aldir
Chosen Boon:
(While the gods' blessings often have certain themes and common forms, they can vary depending on the individual. Detail the specifics of your character's abilities or skills as a Chosen. Think 2-3 specific abilities, with a perhaps bit more that will be revealed later on as they discover their potential. Keep limits and checks in mind.)

History: (Give a brief summary or your character's life up to this point. Who are they, and what have they been doing?)

Sample: (Provide a few paragraphs about a day in the life of your character. This gives me a way to gauge how you'd actually write them.)

Last edited:

Junier

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
MAAAN fuck that shit, dwarves are life

Back