• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I haven't driven since I got my license either.. around 2-3 years ago. Woops. :( Dad gets on me for not driving but I prefer walking or public transportation since it's so extensive here.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I literally do not have a need to own a car, it's a pointless money sink considering an all-round public transport pass is just 55€ a month.

Years
  • 225439. I have been driving regularly since getting my initially getting my learner's permit 9 years ago. There is no mass transit in my area, and I don't live close enough to where I work to walk there or bike there (safely, that is).

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Walking is nice, plus you don't have to worry about getting run over if you're on a sidewalk

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

There's a huge difference between getting run over by a car and getting run over by a bike

Besides, Bikers are SUPPOSED to bike on the side of the road...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back