• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I think I've said it before, but I've skinned nearly every joint on the right side of my body

palm/wrist, elbow, knee and ankle

The ankle took a few months to heal, since I gouged it on one of those thick rusty tent pegs you use to hold pavilions up

I then played basketball later that day because screw reason

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

You haven't lived until you've peeled an entire layer or three of skin off multiple parts of your body at least twice

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I have a scar on my big toe from when I stepped on a plug

I also burned my middle finger on a car cigarette lighter and slashed it with a razorblade

I've also gotten numerous bites and scratches from cats and dogs on my right arm

also have an odd dark square birthmark on my right leg, although I may have outgrown it, or it's buried under my leg hair

Years

Said scar is on my right foot. Usually whenever I would skin my knees, it would be my left knee, though.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Scary. The worst thing that ever happened to me was getting a lock of hair cut off when someone accidentally tossed a utility knife in my direction.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I once got all the skin off my left knee after I slipped up during a race in a Summer camp. That's it.

I fell unconscious when I saw the bone. Next memory I have was at the hospital.

Yukari

If we're talking about injuries in general, I once sliced my thumb open. Almost to the point it hit the bone.

...Yeah...

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

I've never really gotten much more than a scraped knee, however my dad cut a good quarter of an inch off of his thumb one time. That's about as interesting as my life's gotten.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

I know someone who accidentally held his thumb to a sander. I believe it's perfectly functional again, but I remember the woodwork getting red spatters.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Getting hit by cars sucks

I tend to roll up over the top of them

The driver of course keeps driving as if nothing happened

Jerk

Yukari

My dad once drove the car over my foot. I, fortunately, wasn't seriously injured.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back