• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Vesperia Mafia (Game Over)

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
  • My thought was that they tried to take out an experienced player, but not one that would ever be targeted by a doctor n0.

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
    Years
  • Another game with no one being n0'd? I'm going to make the safe assumption that that isn't common?

Not sure how I feel about Hyper's random lynch, there.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • To be honest, that was sorta of a random vote. I did it just so I can break the lack of talking in here.

Years
  • Generally speaking, no. Mostly because the docs etc target the more experienced players thinking that they will get pipped first, however normally maf then target someone who isn't as experienced to almost guarantee a NK. It seems that was the case here, it just happens that a Survivor was hit and we've luckily managed to remain unscathed.

Looks like our first random vote has already been unleashed, though!

I wouldn't say Abby lacks experience lol

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • No everyone loves me.

Iirc nero & pecilia have joked about it but neither are in thr game

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Maybe the knight dying is more than just flavor text? Is it possible that someone's ability caused it to happen? Never really seen this kind of flavor text before.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    24 HOURS REMAIN BEFORE NIGHT ONE

Votes
    luminithium : HyperMorian
    no one : everyone else

With 20 people alive it takes 11 people to Lynch

Years
  • Maybe the knight dying is more than just flavor text? Is it possible that someone's ability caused it to happen? Never really seen this kind of flavor text before.

I'm not sure what kind of role it'd be though. Some sort of Janitor?

I'm going to vote L'Belle. They look like a mafia trying to blend in and failing right now.

[Lynch] L'Belle

Sparkin

[LYNCH]L'Belle

It's day one so it's pretty hard to lynch without some posts so...I'll go with his claim.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Really? I'm not seeing it. I mean, yeah, it's an empty question they asked, but do you really expect anything of anyone on D1?
    Maybe not but he also hasn't posted anything else, so I can kinda see why GP and Johnny want to vote him. I'm more leery of Sparkin's reasoning for voting.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • [Vote] L'Belle

Empty posts aren't gonna lead us anywhere.

That said, looking at the timestamps of the first three votes on L'Belle, I noticed they're very close to one another, which is something that always rubs me the wrong way. It gives me this "I was waiting for someone to vote first for the pettiest of reasons so I don't stand out" feeling.

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
    Years
  • LYNCH: L'Belle

I'm not sure, but it's a possibility. Bard, how dare you. That dolphin is magnificant. Just look at the emotion in its eyes!

Back