• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] [10 Days Left] - Will you customize Pikachu / Eevee?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
10 Days Left
Pikachu / Eevee Customization

pokemon_lets_go_pikachu_and_lets_go_eevee_customization_artwork_for_female_pikachu_and_female_eevee.jpg

Customization is a feature in let?s go! Pikachu/ Eevee, where you can dress yourself, and Pikachu/Eevee to the options available for you. So! Will you dress up alongside your Pok?mon? What kinds of outfits are you interested in? What about hairstyles? Will you give your Pok?mon a different hairstyle, and if so, what kind are you interested in?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
i guess it depends on what options are available. i've deliberately not been looking into it so i don't know what's been revealed yet. that said, the things i have seen look kinda cute, so if there's anything that fits my style i definitely will!

Years
Definitely clothing, but I'm actually unsure about hairstyles atm since there were none that immediately stood out to me. caps tho?! yes!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Not touching hairstyles, I find them off-putting tbqh. But outfits sure I guess, if there's any karate based ones or some outlandish and amusing ones I'll go with those.

Back