• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: he old tho

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Klippy is a quarter of a century old today. Isn't that something? Let's also shove Thanksgiving out of the equation tbh. Klippy's aging process is way more important than that, after all.

Obligatory song as I do every year. ANYWAY Klippy, you're a rad dude. I hope you have more quarter of a centuries ahead of you. I appreciate you for what you do here and what you've always done as my best friend and I love you tons. Keep doing you bc hey, it's working imo. Hope your birthday is swell, full of brownies and Aipom giving you flower crowns or something. Whatever it is you like these days, old timer. x

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • It looks like you're getting old. Would you like help?
    • Get help getting old.
    • Just get old without help.
    • Don't show me this tip again.

Years
  • He's 25 already? Gosh.

But hey, we know Klippy (also known as names like Popwar Bunny and currently Samurai Champloo) is a legend to PC, he went from a mod comeback in 2014 to smod in 2015 to admin a few months ago now. You know what a legend is when they rise through staff ranks fast, and he does so much for us.

Hope you had an awesome day and I'm sure you're enjoying Pokemon Sun as your special gift! Maybe you should come visit the Alola Travel Diaries sometime.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    aaa I didn't post in your thread on your birthday, sorryyyy. But you've probably not gone to bed yet ;D

Happy birthday, mate. Stay strong, as I know you can.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I thought I had replied to this way sooner, so I am sorry for being so late! :O

Klippy is a quarter of a century old today. Isn't that something? Let's also shove Thanksgiving out of the equation tbh. Klippy's aging process is way more important than that, after all.

Obligatory song as I do every year. ANYWAY Klippy, you're a rad dude. I hope you have more quarter of a centuries ahead of you. I appreciate you for what you do here and what you've always done as my best friend and I love you tons. Keep doing you bc hey, it's working imo. Hope your birthday is swell, full of brownies and Aipom giving you flower crowns or something. Whatever it is you like these days, old timer. x

thank u bestie. Appreciate you always making my threads and for sharing my love of KoL and Aipom. ;)

i like how saying quarter of a century makes him sound a lot older LMAO

It makes me sound wiser. Not older. ;)

It looks like you're getting old. Would you like help?
    • Get help getting old.
    • Just get old without help.
    • Don't show me this tip again.

I've fallen and I can't get up. Send help.

He's 25 already? Gosh.

But hey, we know Klippy (also known as names like Popwar Bunny and currently Samurai Champloo) is a legend to PC, he went from a mod comeback in 2014 to smod in 2015 to admin a few months ago now. You know what a legend is when they rise through staff ranks fast, and he does so much for us.

Hope you had an awesome day and I'm sure you're enjoying Pokemon Sun as your special gift! Maybe you should come visit the Alola Travel Diaries sometime.

Thanks Hika! :) As you well know, I have posted there. Intend to a few more times at the least!

dont die mate

trying ngl

Damn Klippy you ARE old. Have a good one!

I AM not THAT old. But thanks!

Omg you people hatin' on being mature fml.

That said, welcome to your second quarter of a century! I welcome you with open arms.

I hope it was a great day, you most definitely deserved it!

Having a quarter-life crisis right now. Help. Thanks buddy!

Happy birthday! Your age is finally starting to catch up to your grouchy old man personality <3

I think I get grouchier each year, so it's impossible it will catch up. Thanks bud! :)

aaa I didn't post in your thread on your birthday, sorryyyy. But you've probably not gone to bed yet ;D

Happy birthday, mate. Stay strong, as I know you can.

And I didn't reply on my birthday! ;D Thanks Rika. <3

Back