• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

17 days left... is Christmas the best time of the year?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Some love it, some hate it. Do you consider Christmas time (and December leading up to it as well as the time just after) the best time of the year, or do you have arguments against it?

Years
  • I love Christmas and December.
    The weather. It's cold and sometimes it's snowing too! And also it's the time of the year when everyone (at least here) meet with their families to celebrate Christmas. It's awesome!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    It's kind of a break but not really since I'll still be studying for exams until the 19th, lol

But aside from that, I do love the atmosphere in general and getting together with friends and family! I get a bit stressed out with the Christmas shopping, but it's worth it.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Love it. Putting decorations up, the build up, the people coming over, etc.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I think so yes... I mean to me, it gives us a chance to spend time together as a family. This is usually rare for us because we don't get these chances. We are usually in different rooms normally doing our own thing instead. So, to open presents on Christmas day and have a big dinner brings us together more.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • yeah, november-december is my favourite time of the year. birthday and christmas within those months, what's not to love?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It's kind of a break but not really since I'll still be studying for exams until the 19th, lol

But aside from that, I do love the atmosphere in general and getting together with friends and family! I get a bit stressed out with the Christmas shopping, but it's worth it.
    Christmas gift shopping stressed me up every year ;; but the coziness of all decorations and family definitely makes it a great part of the year.

Unfortunately I'd like more than five hours of sunlight every day so December will never be my favorite time as long as I'm in Sweden d:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I think it's one of the best, because people really come together, y'know? One of my favourite celebrations for sure. :3

Years
  • I would probably say it is, I love the summer months and taking long walks around the countryside, but nothing quite beats being the festivity of Christmas :)

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • yes because short breaks from school and gifts are nice and I love snow!! ^___^

summer break is nice but with 2 months off I get bored out of my mind by the third week. winter break is nicer because it's actually a reasonable length. Also family is alright I guess. this is definitely my favorite time of year.

Back