• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon, The Evil Inside -Reloaded-

Years
Thats so kool colt! I really wanna play this now!
I'm gonna play ptei 2 from your website now... I will wait until ptei 3 comes out to play that.
Yay! Only a few more weeks

Years
Oh yeah just one question about PTEI3.. if RMXP gets translated (or is released in english) is there any possibility you might move it to RMXP? Or are you just going to stick to RM2k3?

Years
Krazy_Meerkat said:
Hey yeah... Whatever happened to RM3D??? I would really like to see this as a 3d game!

RM3d is being translated right now, but I forgot what the site for it was :\

chi467

Ice Queen
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 31, 2004
How many of these are you planning? I hope you make 20 of them. I'll play every single one.

Brittany

Back?
Years
chi467 said:
How many of these are you planning? I hope you make 20 of them. I'll play every single one.
Lol, I would play all of them too.

Anyways, even though I suck at the games(In peti1 I've been trying to beat Mewtwo forever), I still think the games are awsome.

I was just wondering... what inspired you to make this game?

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2006
No one here is saying guns are cool (well... maybe I think so :P) they like the game. Do note that it isn't a mindless shooter. There is both a story and a very intense gameplay. There is also a deeper story line related reason to why the guns are used.
Since The humans (who have been depending on pok?mon for all they're lives) are being forced to fight for they're lives. Since it's clear that Pok?mon's strenght exceeds that of a normal human, the only thing the Humans can do is really on they're technology and skills to fight of the Pok?mon Treat. Guns are modern-days primary means of defence... and Pok?mon seems to take place in a modern-day-time/reallity.
It's only normal for the humans to fight with Guns...
Easier put... it's a theme of Modern Day Weapons and technology VS Pok?mon's Elemental/Physical and Psychological powers.

You also say, it's not creative... You probably have no Idea of the ackward and insane coding used in the game. Not only that... A Pok?mon "Fan"game (I really doubt PTEI quallifies as a "Fan"game.) where instead of Catching pok?mon and doing the same stuff as the GBC/GBA games is LESS orginal then Having to Hunt them doing and protect the people of the pok?mon world... (No offense to All Pok?mon fangame makers! I surely acknollegde the effort and work put into your games and In no way mean to say your games are mearly Copies of the GB games... sorry!)
Play the game Evee and you'll know what I mean.- Quote

Seriously.......First of all i dont think that it really has to be said. I think it is safe to say that about 97% of people who are intrested in this game are in for the shooting and not so much the story line and how much story could a game were you run around shooting things have? The bigest story line i can think of right now is

pokemon gone bad
people frightend
people grab guns
people kill them

Secondly this game is hardly creative....How creative do you have to be to be able to put guns in a game. Wow your right this game is original....instead of doing something thats good you take it and make it....how should i fraise this i believe people wanted constructivley...got it...room for improvement? but thgen again originality is so much more important then makeing a quality game
no?
but as for the codeing i agree it is tough work although i didnt see why you even posted that...like i already dont understand it or something or i atacked you on that level.

yeah thats it so far...but seriously guy c'mon and just so poeple dont think this is flmaeing i have posted a thought on how to improve the game...and as much as i am agains guns you got the freedom and i guees im glad to see you use it....and you know that guns arent the only modern day defense...i always thought that words left a bigger impact then bulette holes its like talking over a problem is some sort of a panssy way of dealing with a porblem...any ways i guees i should wish you luck on this
seya
evee

Brittany

Back?
Years
evee said:
......First of all i dont think that it really has to be said. I think it is safe to say that about 97% of people who are intrested in this game are in for the shooting and not so much the story line and how much story could a game were you run around shooting things have? The bigest story line i can think of right now is

pokemon gone bad
people frightend
people grab guns
people kill them

Secondly this game is hardly creative....How creative do you have to be to be able to put guns in a game. Wow your right this game is original....instead of doing something thats good you take it and make it....how should i fraise this i believe people wanted constructivley...got it...room for improvement? but thgen again originality is so much more important then makeing a quality game
no?
but as for the codeing i agree it is tough work although i didnt see why you even posted that...like i already dont understand it or something or i atacked you on that level.

yeah thats it so far...but seriously guy c'mon and just so poeple dont think this is flmaeing i have posted a thought on how to improve the game...and as much as i am agains guns you got the freedom and i guees im glad to see you use it....and you know that guns arent the only modern day defense...i always thought that words left a bigger impact then bulette holes its like talking over a problem is some sort of a panssy way of dealing with a porblem...any ways i guees i should wish you luck on this
seya
evee
First of all, most of us DO like the gun usage in the game, but there are reasons to back Colt's actions, so it's not a mindless shooting game, it's much more.

Secondly, don't say the game isn't creative, its filled with a lot of different gameplay types, and good storyline.

Thirdly, his game will not change because you think 'talking it out' is funner than shooting Pokemon. And you obviously you didn't play his PTEI2 demo, because at the end of it(I believe it was Ecruteak), many humans were dead too.

Finally, don't post here again with any information against this game, we have had enough problems already. If you aren't interested in the game the DON'T POST. It's not hard to stop yourself from posting.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
evee said:
Seriously.......First of all i dont think that it really has to be said. I think it is safe to say that about 97% of people who are intrested in this game are in for the shooting and not so much the story line and how much story could a game were you run around shooting things have? The bigest story line i can think of right now is

pokemon gone bad
people frightend
people grab guns
people kill them

no?

seya
evee
1. originality has it's limits.
2. This game is creative. Would most people who watch pokemon try and even make a game about shooting them and them trying to take over the world?
3. The usage of guns is liked. For example, there are many people here in Korea who love shooting games such as Counterstrike.
4. I don't know if most people would call that 'constructive' criticism.
5. At least you've said 'good luck' :laugh:

->Finally, don't post here again with any information against this game, we have had enough problems already. If you aren't interested in the game the DON'T POST. It's not hard to stop yourself from posting.
I think that's a bit harsh, but there's a lot of truth in that.
Anyway, let's don't make this turn into another flame war. Darkmage
isn't here and I can't do a thing about it if it starts.

Last edited:

Brittany

Back?
Years
Daegon_Kimeron said:
I think that's a bit harsh, but there's a lot of truth in that.
Anyway, let's don't make this turn into another flame war. Darkmage
isn't here and I can't do a thing about it if it starts.
I'm just restating what Arcanine said in the other thread.
Arcanine said:
If/when a new thread gets started, please whoever dislikes this game don't go to the thread, don't look at it, it's not going to kill you that you know a thread like this is open. Just stay away from it and don't let it bug you.
The only difference is, I didn't say please :laugh:. Anyways, people already have their warning not to post things against this game, so I don't think that I did anything wrong.

Harley

I am A.J
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 6, 2005
Thats true ya know.....Look if you don't have anything nice ot say don't say anything at all or just piss off either way its all good....Hey Colt you have to put the new ones on the PTEI site..Well the Colt, B_Mage and Nidoking one

rebellee1187

Just another programmer..
Years
Having just now beaten the demo, I have one thing to say to the creator...

ROCK ON!!!!

This game is AWESOME. Your use of CutScenes is AMAZING, as is the plot. All the varied mini games is assuring me that this game will NEVER get old, and the enemies are all decently challenging.

That scene when you enter Ecruteak city... Wow. Just Wow. The music there was amazing. I can't WAIT for the final product.

I'm a die hard fan, but killing Pikachu is always fun. This game is so impressively programmed, that there is no way I wouldn't like it. Out of 10, i give it 11.

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
The only difference is, I didn't say please . Anyways, people already have their warning not to post things against this game, so I don't think that I did anything wrong.
I'm not saying you have done anything wrong, you've done quite the opposite.
I just wanted to calm people down a bit and prevent another locked thread about this.
Sorry if I did give you that impression though, really.

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
Years
thanks everyone, good to know you all enjoyed the game.

evee said:

pokemon gone bad
people frightend
people grab guns
people kill them

no?

seya
evee
If 97% thinks so I consider that a job well done. I want it to be a straight forward shooter with a simple storyline (gess I got carried away with the cutscenes and script...) The closest example from the real game world would be Halo. Halo has both a straight forward and also a very complex story line, people who played Halo know the straight forward storyline. But not many realize the enormous amount of Story behind the Basics of Halo... PTEI can be looked at like that aswell. For a Observent Fan of the series the Game has a pretty large and deep storyline, the average rm2ker who plays the game for fun will not notice the true deep storyline... Either way, It would provide good gameplay and fun to both types of rm2kers.

PTEI is good at one thingy... Gameplay, It's my goal to provide the coolest, most fun and most dynamic gameplay possible in rm2k. I would easally give up creativity for that.

You say that talking is a better option then using a machinegun... In human conflicts I gotta agree. But when your dealing with an Insane Pok?mon who's desire right now is to kill you... Wich would work more effecently?
Option 1:
-Open Fire with an M4A1 assault rifle and take the attacking pok?mon down-

Option 2:
-Try to reason with a Pok?mon who's only desire is to kill you-

I don't know the choice seems pretty obvious if your put into the shoes of the person who has to make that decision. You'd be lying if your saying you'd rather Talk then shoot at a moment like that.
In PTEI1 the humans keep running and hiding and aren't capable of hurting they're "friends". This is also the reason why the main characters o Pok?mon are a part of PTEI, they are looking for a way to stop the pok?mon with out using Colt's working solution... All characters Shout and Insult Colt because he's taking out all pok?mon, As the game progresses People start releasing if Colt didn't take out those pok?mon they would have been killed long ago. Ash and Misty stick to they're Ideals and pay the price for that...
They Fight the pok?mon because they have No choice.

Besides I really can't think of an ABS system where the Hero would have to try to sweet talk the pok?mon into being good again. :confused:

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2004
evee said:

pokemon gone bad
people frightend
people grab guns
people kill them

no?

seya
evee
you have got to be joking me....I gtg to work and I was looking forward to no more bs and this is what I find. You obisouly don't like this game and have never even played it or your too hardcore of a pokefan I love pokemon games and the show is good too :D ) what's the diference between colts game and something like halo or splinter cell, only one thing, hes using rm2k3. They both have stories and shooting. Everyone here may try to deny it to not start up flame wars but I'm done with people putting down this game. Colt and his pals are doing an awesome job with everything here. This is not CONSTRUCTIVE criticism this is telling us you don't like this game whatsoever. We don't need people to start flaming and putting down games. If you dont have something nice and helpful to say then don't speak.

Last edited:

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
Years
Mephias said:
only one thing, hes using rm2k3.
correction... I use rm2k ;)

Evee is not flaming or anything, actually he allowed me to explain allot of the Deeper Storyline and the meaning behind it.

chi467 said:
PTEI is going to be a Trilogy... there are going to be 3 in total.
altough I'll only make 3 PTEI games, I will not stop with rm2k(3/XP) after PTEI3. I have other projects in mind aswell.

LittleFascistPanties16 said:
I was just wondering... what inspired you to make this game?
Missed your post earlier, Well the start of the project was when I saw one or two pok?mon anime to many. Filled with hatred I started on the first level, after making one level and a boss I put the demo online... not realizing people would actually like the game... Later on allot of thinks have inspired several parts of the game.

For PTEI2 Halo was the major Inspiration of the way I wanted the game to be, I created a vehicle system simular to Halo and even used Halo's Warthog Jeep for it (sprited from scratch! took me 3 days but it was worth it.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2004
Colt said:
correction... I use rm2k ;)

Evee is not flaming or anything, actually he allowed me to explain allot of the Deeper Storyline and the meaning behind it.

Missed your post earlier, Well the start of the project was when I saw one or two pok?mon anime to many. Filled with hatred I started on the first level, after making one level and a boss I put the demo online... not realizing people would actually like the game... Later on allot of thinks have inspired several parts of the game.

For PTEI2 Halo was the major Inspiration of the way I wanted the game to be, I created a vehicle system simular to Halo and even used Halo's Warthog Jeep for it (sprited from scratch! took me 3 days but it was worth it.)

-Rm2k woops my b, and I know hes not flaming but it will start up if people get mad by bad comments.

-I noticed the halo pics in PTEI2 in the begining it was cool I was like ooo poke-halo fusion :D cool :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2006
ok i love this. First of all im told to be silent while all these....for lack of more sutible words i wont adress them as anything get to keep quoteing my post and of course as long as there agreeing to the littlefascistpanties16 thyey wont care right? well i think its only fair that since everyone else got to post there thots on what i said i get the same privlage...right?

Here we go

what's the diference between colts game and something like halo or splinter cell, only one thing, hes using rm2k3.
posted by memphias

ok well for some reason you felt it your responsibility to poiny out that this game is rm2k...no seriously...c'mon man youre messin with me (obvious sarcasim) and also i did not say anything about halo or splinter cell...and that made absolutley no sense...what so ever

They both have stores and shooting.
posted by memphias

Seriously...thanks bud.(again sarcasim)

Colt and his pals are doing an awesome job with everything here.
posted by memphias

I never said they werent doing a good job i said that the game was uncreative i mean it looks fantastic dont get me wrong...but the ideas that suport it is what im against.

This is not CONSTRUCTIVE criticism this is telling us you don't like this game whatsoever. We don't need people to start flaming and putting down games. If you dont have something nice and helpful to say then don't speak.
posted by memphias

It was criticism anyways wasnt it....i told him what i didnt like in hopes he would change it if he dosent then thats criticism not takein i guess and as for dont speak.....NO you seem to be speaking fine for a guy who just wont drop it aresnt you...i was told to shut up and i did...but no just because you werent done we had to prolong this...im sure this colt guy wouldl ove for this thread to be mostly about his game and not about your lame unprepared posts.

posted by Colt

From what i think is going on i think people are misjudgeing me on this. I think coles a good guy...look how he took what i said...better then anyone who posted complainingabout it and hes makeing the game. Im not anti-colt i simply dont agree with his ideas on this game...thats all.

You say that talking is a better option then using a machinegun... In human conflicts I gotta agree. But when your dealing with an Insane Pok?mon who's desire right now is to kill you... Wich would work more effecently?
Posted by colt

No i used that remark because you said guns are the main defense in modern time. I simply disagreed however i do agree with the rest of what i picked out for your quote.The thing you did was say it was for MODERN day and really thats only certain parts of the globe.

Finally, don't post here again with any information against this game, we have had enough problems already. If you aren't interested in the game the DON'T POST. It's not hard to stop yourself from posting
Posted by littlefascistpanties

Well here we are again...i loved how you did that by the way....how you told me to stop with it but you loved cramming the last word in didnt you?

many humans were dead too.
littlefascistpanties

Well you put me in my place didnt you? now thty i know just as many people die...i guess im ok with it..that you...thank you so very much(again with the sarcasim)

2. This game is creative. Would most people who watch pokemon try and even make a game about shooting them and them trying to take over the world?
posted by Daegon_kimeron

Are you serious...are you honestly telling me that this game is creative because colt's doing it first.....creativity is useing your imagination and im pretty sure millions of people thought about this...hence makeing it unoriginal and uncreative

posted by Daegon_kimeron

I dont know much people who would respond to that...but here i am

5. At least you've said 'good luck'
posted by Daegon_kimeron

Yup because despite this game just from rading what colt said in this thread he/she (didnt check sorry about that) sems like a cool person.

So there you have it...if people are going to talk to me ill say something right back...especially to you facistpanties....and as for flaming im done...i dont was colt's thread full of this nonsense i know i wouldnt and i apologize...kinda...but if anyone wants to say anything about what i posted ill say something back (looking at you fascistpanties) message me and we can handle it like that
anyways sorry about messin up your thread
seeya
evee

Brittany

Back?
Years
evee said:
ok i love this. First of all im told to be silent while all these....for lack of more sutible words i wont adress them as anything get to keep quoteing my post and of course as long as there agreeing to the littlefascistpanties16 thyey wont care right? well i think its only fair that since everyone else got to post there thots on what i said i get the same privlage...right?

Here we go

what's the diference between colts game and something like halo or splinter cell, only one thing, hes using rm2k3.
posted by memphias

ok well for some reason you felt it your responsibility to poiny out that this game is rm2k...no seriously...c'mon man youre messin with me (obvious sarcasim) and also i did not say anything about halo or splinter cell...and that made absolutley no sense...what so ever

They both have stores and shooting.
posted by memphias

Seriously...thanks bud.(again sarcasim)

Colt and his pals are doing an awesome job with everything here.
posted by memphias

I never said they werent doing a good job i said that the game was uncreative i mean it looks fantastic dont get me wrong...but the ideas that suport it is what im against.

This is not CONSTRUCTIVE criticism this is telling us you don't like this game whatsoever. We don't need people to start flaming and putting down games. If you dont have something nice and helpful to say then don't speak.
posted by memphias

It was criticism anyways wasnt it....i told him what i didnt like in hopes he would change it if he dosent then thats criticism not takein i guess and as for dont speak.....NO you seem to be speaking fine for a guy who just wont drop it aresnt you...i was told to shut up and i did...but no just because you werent done we had to prolong this...im sure this colt guy wouldl ove for this thread to be mostly about his game and not about your lame unprepared posts.

posted by Colt

From what i think is going on i think people are misjudgeing me on this. I think coles a good guy...look how he took what i said...better then anyone who posted complainingabout it and hes makeing the game. Im not anti-colt i simply dont agree with his ideas on this game...thats all.

Posted by colt

No i used that remark because you said guns are the main defense in modern time. I simply disagreed however i do agree with the rest of what i picked out for your quote.The thing you did was say it was for MODERN day and really thats only certain parts of the globe.

Finally, don't post here again with any information against this game, we have had enough problems already. If you aren't interested in the game the DON'T POST. It's not hard to stop yourself from posting
Posted by littlefascistpanties

Well here we are again...i loved how you did that by the way....how you told me to stop with it but you loved cramming the last word in didnt you?

many humans were dead too.
littlefascistpanties

Well you put me in my place didnt you? now thty i know just as many people die...i guess im ok with it..that you...thank you so very much(again with the sarcasim)

posted by Daegon_kimeron

Are you serious...are you honestly telling me that this game is creative because colt's doing it first.....creativity is useing your imagination and im pretty sure millions of people thought about this...hence makeing it unoriginal and uncreative

posted by Daegon_kimeron

I dont know much people who would respond to that...but here i am

5. At least you've said 'good luck'
posted by Daegon_kimeron

Yup because despite this game just from rading what colt said in this thread he/she (didnt check sorry about that) sems like a cool person.

So there you have it...if people are going to talk to me ill say something right back...especially to you facistpanties....and as for flaming im done...i dont was colt's thread full of this nonsense i know i wouldnt and i apologize...kinda...but if anyone wants to say anything about what i posted ill say something back (looking at you fascistpanties) message me and we can handle it like that
anyways sorry about messin up your thread
seeya
evee
Evee, don't post anything like that again or I will inform Mods/Admin. We already said, that if you don't have anything good to say about it, then don't post it at all.

And about 'what makes this different than halo?'

WHAT MAKES ANY HACK OR RM2K GAME HERE DIFFERENT THAN THE ORIGINAL'S?
Exactly, now please don't post anything like that again.

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Ok. He's said he's apologised and now let's all cool down and get back on topic.

LittleFascistPanties, I'll reply to your Pm a bit later. Ok? Sorry.

*back on topic*

Back