• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon, The Evil Inside -Reloaded-

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
Years
  • If your talking about resources and coding I can't give you... for 2 reasons.
    1. Blackmage#1 coded and made the GFX, I don't have the working menu he does (he made the screens)
    2. The game ain't released yet, So I won't allow anyone taking and using resources until PTEI2 is released.

Besides all of that here are some new screens from my End. Thats right it's from the Streetfighter style Bossfight :D

scrn_fightbss_01.gif

scrn_fightbss_02.gif

scrn_fightbss_03.gif

scrn_fightbss_04.gif

pretty nice don't you think :)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Nice GFX! Mewtwo won't be blurred in the game, will it?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    but, the only pokemon I can think of that's purple is mewtwo.

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
    Years
  • Don't worry, I added the blurry after taken the screenshot. Ofcourse in the game you will clearly see who it is. I just want to keep it secret for the time being :D

Years
  • Cool :)

Oh yeah i've been wondering about your Trainers Card, did you base the sprites on something? Because it kinda reminds me of the sprites from Rockman and Forte (Megaman and Bass) :shocked:

Last edited:

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
    Years
    Cool :)

Oh yeah i've been wondering about your Trainers Card, did you base the sprites on something? Because it kinda reminds me of the sprites from Rockman and Forte (Megaman and Bass) :shocked:
    No those sprites are my very own, made from scratch. This way of spriting will be the Main GFX for PTEI3, wich I plan to make a Platform Shooter.

GlockStopper said:
    no i mean actually play the game and if this ones not done then how do i play the first evil inside
    Go to www.ptei.tk and download PTEI1 or PTEI2 demo from there.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Wow! can't wait to play this game! The screens are so cool...... about time for a more mature pokemon game!

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
    Years
  • I'll have to dissapoint you then... but do realize that this topic is in the RM2K (RPG Maker 200) section of the pokecommunity. So it would only be logical it would either be a RPGMaker2000 or 2003 or even XP game.

Back