• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon games have your favourite music

Years
  • Age 21
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2024
Which Pokemon game's music is your favourite?

I think B2W2 has the best music, and DP has the 2nd best, in my opinion.

These are some of my favourite soundtracks from B2W2 and DP :
DP Route 201.
Dialga/Palkia Battle
Oreburgh City music
B2BW title music
B2W2 Route 10

Years
The Gen V games for sure! Some of my favorites include Dragonspiral Tower, Gym Leader Battle, Musketeers Battle, Ghetsis' Battle, and many more. So good, and sooo catchy.

Years
Gen 5 has the best music for me hands down. i sometimes search BW(2) soundtrack on youtube and just listen. village bridge is godly imo

Years
For me, I think it's hard to beat HeartGold/SoulSilver. Not only do you get some great updated versions of classic themes, plus you get to listen to the originals if you want, too (plus 8-bit versions of areas with their own brand-new themes).

Harmonie

Winds ღ
Years
The first three generations along with Generation VI (X/Y), have really great, memorable music. I don't know what it is about the rest of the generations but they were very forgettable with rare exceptions of a track or two I really liked (Dragonspiral Tower is great).

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
GSC and DPP tbh. DPP's music is so nice and relaxing or energizing, and I guess Johto's music is just so nostalgic for me haha. There are some really good tunes such as the Johto trainer battle and Violet City, and Game Corner music. DPP's route music is just marvelous.

Years
R/S/E, cos trumpets

But also Colosseum and Gale of Darkness. The music in those two are so underrated imo (as are the games themselves), and unlike anything else you'd hear in the other Pokemon games.

Years
It's impossible for me to pick between Gen IV and Gen V. Both had spectacular music.

For Sinnoh...
Spoiler:

Not to mention the Johto remakes...
Spoiler:

As for Unova...
Spoiler:

And I could go on haha

Years
Probably nostalgia speaking but DPP has a hell of a soundtrack to it. It's one of the most memorable to me aside from SM/USUM, which also has really good music imo.

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2023
i think DPP and RSE, but it's probably mainly because they're the two generations i grew up playing and so carry more memories to me

Back