• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is stronger legendary Pokémon or the ultra beasts

Years
  • Uhh good question. I think it depends? Pokémon like Celesteela are absolutely enormous (watch its anime episode if you have not already) and seem like they'd do devastating damage even to legendaries. Guzzlord can also swallow up mountains and buildings, so its threat level from that alone is higher than many legendaries.

Overall, though, I think legendaries inch a bit further. Lots more variety and possibilities for destruction amongst the legends we have.

....& I like UBs because it has Poipole, but legends for Diancie and Ho-Oh :>

Years
  • As devastating as the Ultra Beasts' power may be, I have a somewhat difficult time believing that they would do anything serious to any of the legendaries that have a connection to nature itself. So anything from like Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza to even the Time/Space legendaries can probably defeat most of the UBs without a whole lot of trouble, if any.

Years
  • ultra beasts are cool but i got to give the cake to legendaries. they're surprisingly very similar though. mythic, in a sense, and more powerful than the average pokemon

Back