• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts...

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years

Unfortunately that's not how it works. When Eevee evolves he will receive the ability synchronize, which may also be helpful

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

Unfortunately that's not how it works. When Eevee evolves he will receive the ability synchronize, which may also be helpful

Ah that?s right... forgot abilities can change upon evolution. Adaptability is pretty good though.. too bad it doesn?t carry on. Also too bad you can?t get HA because HA Sylveon.... enough said lol.

Midnight Umbreon

Years

well no matter how good the ability I won't be evolving alex( His name) for a good period of time, given I will start with like zero points for the shop

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

well no matter how good the ability I won't be evolving alex( His name) for a good period of time, given I will start with like zero points for the shop

*Cough* See Ice Cream blowout in Event board. I?m pretty much everyone?s go to person for gear right now although I?m curious as to how much Lycan will allow me to buy lol

Last edited:

Midnight Umbreon

Years

*Cough* See Ice Cream blowout in Event board. I?m pretty much everyone?s go to person for gear right now although I?m curious as to how much Lycan will allow me to buy lol

So your telling me your gonna let me mooch off you, or just that everyone else i s? cuz I'm really not the moocher type

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

So your telling me your gonna let me mooch off you, or just that everyone else i s? cuz I'm really not the moocher type

Nah, I?m going to get what I can for the team, even new additions. If you want to earn what you get, that?s fine, but if you want something from the Ice Cream shop, lmk and I?ll see what I can do. Clover and Lycan have to get back to me and others and clarify or spell it out exactly what I can get and how much.

Years

I'm also waiting for my items. Hyzen said I could purchase any items I wanted as long as it was only one of each item, and the item was at or below my Ice Cream point count (which was just below 25). I actually did want the boots for the +1 Move, but that's asking a lot from me especially since I did not put much effort into gaining points myself, so I go for the cheap items.

Years

Strongly considering doing a smaller version of the VGM Music event that Spirit Shackle hosted, just thinking about how I'll want to run it. My main knowledge comes from Nintendo games, so it'll be Nintendo games only. A couple of things I am considering are that I will allow people to send in their own sliced songs to have as the "Song of the Day", and I will likely implement a points-based system to mix things up a bit: whoever submits the correct answer first will win a bonus point, and the points you can earn for a song will go down when a hint is given about the song.

Years

So, FTE Arena has ended, and I think that's all of the games hosted during GT, at least the ones I was involved in. But I will definitely be continuing to play and help out with regular FTE. Maybe starting in Battle #2 I will play a much more active role in strategizing. It's fitting anyway since in Fire Emblem your phase is composed of moving every available unit in your army before the enemy phase begins.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

I welcome input from anyone when it comes to strategy. Better than just me talking to myself half the time.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

Who knows, Lycan might add you next round as a joke or excuse to spawn yet another ambush on us. Our Wailmer Cuddles spawned a Whirlpool on Duskull so it will potentially fall in Round 7 along with Meowth, Scraggy and maybe Pansear(all depends on what GM does in Enemy Phase). Only Pokemon I can?t see us KOing in next round is Lombre due to its level, HP and location. Furthermore I don?t know what GM will do with Lombre but if he pulls her back then it will extend the battle another round.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years

I'm so glad to hear you're joining us! :) Have you decided on a Pokémon, or is that a secret until the second battle starts? :D

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

So, FTE Arena has ended, and I think that's all of the games hosted during GT, at least the ones I was involved in. But I will definitely be continuing to play and help out with regular FTE. Maybe starting in Battle #2 I will play a much more active role in strategizing. It's fitting anyway since in Fire Emblem your phase is composed of moving every available unit in your army before the enemy phase begins.

Looks like you got more time with Coral down for the count(for battle#1 anyway). Welcome to hear input on our moves for Round 7 though. @Calzone No one playing Eevee so you're free to have fun as one.

Back