• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
Yay! Zel thx for correcting me for that...
By the way good luck on ShinyGold!

Oh yah zel thx for correcting me but then if shinygold will be completed..... all PKMN will be catchable right?

Last edited:

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
How are certain phone events going to work? For instance, when you leave MR. Pokemon's house will you get a call direct, or will you have to walk over to a phone booth? Thanks!

shadoweevee

Are you still there?
Years
How are certain phone events going to work? For instance, when you leave MR. Pokemon's house will you get a call direct, or will you have to walk over to a phone booth? Thanks!

I guess the beeper will tell you will have a message then you will go over to the nearest phone booth and answer it

Years
I guess the beeper will tell you will have a message then you will go over to the nearest phone booth and answer it

But then... there should (conveniently) be a phone booth in front of [EDIT]Mr. Pokemon's[/EDIT] house, otherwise there would be no point in rushing back.

Last edited:

PokemonSlave

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 26, 2007
But then... there should (conveniently) be a phone booth in front of his house, otherwise there would be no point in rushing back.

He was being sarcastic.(I think) The phone events work just fine, I've tried the hack out and when I left Mr. Pokemon's house, I got the call from Prof. Elm.

Years
He was being sarcastic.(I think) The phone events work just fine, I've tried the hack out and when I left Mr. Pokemon's house, I got the call from Prof. Elm.

I wasn't.... I suppose you don't understand then. The phone booth is to replace the cell phone. And once you exit Mr. Pokemons house, your "cell phone" rings, but how could one have a cell phone, if there are only 'pay' phones? That's what were talking about.

But I'm sure Zel knows what to do. Perhaps Mr. Pokemon gets a call and tells the hero to hurry back? Just my opinion =P

-Krobe

It's really not hard to understand. At certain points, your beeper goes off with a message. I believe that some beepers can have small messages (kinda like a SMS only phone) so you can get a message of whoever (e.g. Elm after leaving Mr. Pokemon's house) and there will be a message on there. Or something like that...

shadoweevee

Are you still there?
Years
It's really not hard to understand. At certain points, your beeper goes off with a message. I believe that some beepers can have small messages (kinda like a SMS only phone) so you can get a message of whoever (e.g. Elm after leaving Mr. Pokemon's house) and there will be a message on there. Or something like that...

Yeah I think thats what Zel is going to do.

Mastermind_X

ASM-Hacker
Years
Okay, zel, good news. I finished another tutorial today. It's about the shiny hack again. You'll find it on my homepage.

hxxp://sfc.pokemon-inside.net/lesson.php?id=17&lang=en

(replace xx with tt)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years

What bobmarleypeople answered was the original idea of making a Beeper in-game, to receive text messages (with the same content as the Phone Calls from Elm), some differences show up because now it's a text message, but it still is kinda the same thing.
By the way, this doesn't means he updates whatever he'd be saying if you use a Phone to call him (you saw one of the last messages? I called him and he told me about his Pokemon getting stolen, that's when I just left Mr.Pokemon's house after getting his Beeper Call)

Okay, zel, good news. I finished another tutorial today. It's about the shiny hack again. You'll find it on my homepage.

hxxp://sfc.pokemon-inside.net/lesson.php?id=17&lang=en

(replace xx with tt)

Okay, I'll read it more carefully this weekend. Though if it's for the -all Pokemon Shiny- part, I've manually fixed making sure to call the ASM command whetever you want or not by adding events inside each Pokemon Center. So, I have that part covered in reality.
Though the random part seems interesting. Thanks for telling me and everyone! ^^
(We are waiting for the map thing, also XD)

So, I bring more screenshots. This time it's Lavender, and a bit of the event going on at the Radio (though it's a bit more complex than what you see in the picture, but I'm not revealing the whole event)

image0222yw5.png
image022el5.png
image0223ai5.png
image023su6.png

Now I've got to script the trainers at the maps of the Trick House, and the items you'll get there as well (And 13 different ways of calling the Trick dude... :laugh:)

Kronos1000

Fear my nonhacked Lv100 Deoxys
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2011
He means that you don't need to go through the Rock Tunnel you can also go to Lavender from Saffron.

He means that you don't need to go through the Rock Tunnel you can also go to Lavender from Saffron.

But, as mentioned earlier in the thread, doing this will make you lose out on some special bits involving certain people and certain pokemon. Not sure if they're spoilers, but I also can't be bothered typing it out again. So just read back a bit to the bit about kangaskhan (whoops, gave that bit away).

On a slightly off topic note: I watched the original Japanese "ringu" today (Japanese version of the horror movie "the ring"). In my opinion, Japanese version owns the American version. But that's just me.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I found out about the Safari Zone that was originally going to be a part of Gold+Silver. It was never implemented but with a cheat cart (evil I know) you can access the unfinished safari zone (no wild pokemon programmed though). I'm betting that putting a safari zone into the game will be hard, but I guess you could use the current safari zone and edit the maps.

G/S/C Safari zone map (bit glitchy but you get the idea)
SafariZoneGS.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back