• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Years
The discord you asked for is dead. In the past there was a project for Shiny Gold X based on Hacksrepairmans finished version of Shiny Gold, cause Shiny Gold X is still in beta 5. But I've decided to stop this project, Shiny Gold itself is very ancient and there is a lot of stuff to redo for a more modern, polished hack. Plus there are so many modern Johto / Gen2 hacks out there to play and I don't have enough free time to do all this as single person. It would take countless hours to complete all my ideas and my lack of skills to fix some problems, this would only be possible in a project together with hacksrepairman and I totally understand that redo hacks the way I planned is not what he focuses on. So Shiny Gold X, respectively the new one, is no longer alive. Sorry guys!

Back