• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ain’t nobody here gon say it? Fine I’ll say it

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2018
    I literally sent out for chicken nuggets an hour ago and I'm still hungry. I'd go to my can and get them myself but that far af. Look ok. She got like another 10 min but that's pushing it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2018
    No. They were McDonalds. So holy fuck I now need Taco Bell I'm in a pardicdbt do I dare???? Hmm

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2018
    The chicken nuggets weren't worth the wait. Surprise! The real question is if yellow polish is good for the holidays. Gonna go get Taco Bell brb

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • No. They were McDonalds. So holy fuck I now need Taco Bell I'm in a pardicdbt do I dare???? Hmm

McDonalds chicken nuggets are never a good choice for dinner

They're the stuff you eat when you're high/drunk/both af at 3:30am and there's nothing else open

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2018
    Shut the FUCK up and come eat a five layer burrito in the dumpster with your grandma! It's CHRISTMAS!

Back