• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Defying Stereotypes

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
  • Are there any stereotypes that you defy? Doesn't have to just be nationality/race/sexuality but things like what you're a fan of, your line of work etc.

Years
  • I do ballroom dance but I'm not even remotely classy.
    I like rock and metal and prefer to wear dark colours but I make no effort to be counterculture nor do I hold distaste for something just because it's popular.
    I enjoy anime and related media but I'm not single.

I'm sure there's others but there's three lol.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm a mix of very white girl, science prof, angry catlady, geek, dreamer and idk couch potato? Not sure I defy any stereotype, or fit into any really.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • I'm a hillbilly. I defy the stereotype by not smoking, chewing tobacco, wearing copious amounts of denim, dating a guy who does these things, having tons of kids who may or may not be out of wedlock and by virtue of having indoor plumbing and halfway decent teeth.

if any of you have a nice stereotype like liking watermelon and fried chicken, can we trade please?

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i.. i dunno if this counts as "defying a stereotype" but typically people my age are not really like.. obsessed with youtubers and stuff anymore, so i guess that would be one? i dunno.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I defy the general stereotype of autism, especially "Hollywood autism". :| I also defy the stereotype for a typical adult mostly because I do a lot of babyish things and don't really have any shame for them. 8D

Back