• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Fairy's Art Spam

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Thank you everyone for the support!

I posted this over in the Fairy club but I might as well post it here too since it's my artwork. Fairy type wallpaper, free to use. :)
Spoiler:

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
It's so pretty, there's so many details from different Pokemon!!!! I love it! It reminds me of this official art which is like a fun guessing game of Pokemon-inspired surroundings...

https://twitter.com/El_Aleph87/status/1213269060290580480

I see Marill's tail, Xerneas' horns, Sylveon's ribbons, Aromatisse's ears(?), Florges' flowers...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Ahh thank you! You know how much I appreciate any commentary from you, Logie. <3

And actually, now that I look at the original size, I think it should be bigger. So here's the same piece again only resized so the details come through a little better.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
xMZO5cb.jpg

A quick doodle of Flick over my break. :)

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
That animal crossing pixel work is just AMAZING Fairy! Mad respect for all those details. How long does a piece like that take? ( Also your villagers are absolutely adorable- what dream neighbors to have!)
Flick looks great too-- that centipede tattoo is such a cool addition.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
That animal crossing pixel work is just AMAZING Fairy! Mad respect for all those details. How long does a piece like that take? ( Also your villagers are absolutely adorable- what dream neighbors to have!)
Flick looks great too-- that centipede tattoo is such a cool addition.

Thanks so much! I absolutely LOVED working on it and initially made it as a template so I could duplicate it for others with custom features (showing villagers, island name, player name, origin fruits, and origin flowers, along with friendcodes and anything else AC related that people want written!) so I could sell them for bells or NMTs, haha. It took about five days to finish (maybe half hour to an hour per day?). Favorite part was definitely the villagers. <3 I was able to get a bunch of references, except for the newest characters, so it went surprisingly smooth! Honestly one of my most fun pixel pieces to date. :)

And thanks! My personal headcannon for Flick is that they are non-binary, really heavy into punk-rock culture, collecting pins and knickknacks to decorate their clothing with, have sick custom piercings, and have a massive tattoo collection of a bunch of badass bugs. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Looks good, but also a little creepy (probably the mouth). Did you by chance use a picture of a cat as a reference?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Looks good, but also a little creepy (probably the mouth). Did you by chance use a picture of a cat as a reference?

I actually didn't use a reference at all. I didn't begin sketching the intention to draw anything even remotely finalized so when this piece reached a lineart stage I was just as surprised lol. I just wanted to test out the mirror function of the tablet since I never use it before and didn't stop! But a Sylveon is a little cat-like, right?

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Cute art as always ;;;
the latest one is gorgeous. those colored outlines are to die for aaa

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Inspired by all the AMAZING artwork Sheep has been doing. I gotta jump on the cute Pokémon bandwagon!!
uPLY1eo.png

Last edited:

WillMewlYou

Oh ho, So You Searched And Found Me
Years
The combination of cute and cool drawings makes you seem so Gap Moe! It would be amazing if you made a 'dragon slayer sylveon'
But all the work is amazing and seeing anything you drawn is really good

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
The combination of cute and cool drawings makes you seem so Gap Moe! It would be amazing if you made a 'dragon slayer sylveon'
But all the work is amazing and seeing anything you drawn is really good

Thanks a bunch! I've always fancied myself a pastel-gore artist because I can't resist drawing spooky things and adorable things. Consolidating the two is not easy, lol!

And it's funny that you mention a 'dragon slaying sylveon', because I've been sitting on a WIP sketch of sylveon inspired Monster Hunter armor. Hmm, maybe I should finally pull that one out of retirement?

But thank you, I'm very grateful for your feedback. (。'▽'。)♡

WillMewlYou

Oh ho, So You Searched And Found Me
Years
Thanks a bunch! I've always fancied myself a pastel-gore artist because I can't resist drawing spooky things and adorable things. Consolidating the two is not easy, lol!

And it's funny that you mention a 'dragon slaying sylveon', because I've been sitting on a WIP sketch of sylveon inspired Monster Hunter armor. Hmm, maybe I should finally pull that one out of retirement?

But thank you, I'm very grateful for your feedback. (。'▽'。)♡

Well honestly it must be hard not to when you are easially displaying mastery of both.
Yeah I vet it must be completely unstable, only able to be one and not the other

Oh have you now? Sorry Fairy it may be divine intervention! Your mission is known! Are you brave enough to take the journey? STAY TUNED

No problem, thank you for sharing, it was really good to have the chance to see them, I hope I could witness some more someday

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Got some new stuff! :)

DragonKing's avatar:
ZOaNzeY.png
sIUTpn4.png

With some dragons to boot!
qfjWwHC.png
Pwaaqiz.png

And now here's something cute before the spooky stuff.
6a8eBoi.jpg

Now, the Necromorph returns, slightly more completed than last time!
Spoiler:

Years
i like how there's something cute before the spooky stuff
and the spooky stuff is absolutely to die for i can't wait to see it completed!

Back