• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreams about Pokemon

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Have you ever had a Pokémon related dream? I have them every once in awhile. Last night I had a dream about a new mythical Pokémon that was a steel/fairy type and looked really feminine. It had a stubby body, kinda like Marshadow, but no shadows under the legs. This Pokémon I my dream also had a round head and grey, metallic pigtails? And red eyes. In the dream, I was looking at the picture of the new Mythical Pokémon on the Pokémon.com website. I don't recall if I said the Pokémon's name in the dream.

But, there was once I dream I had abt Articuno causing an apocalypse...

What about you guys? Have you ever had any dreams that relate to Pokémon? Be it Pokémon merch, the anime, or just Pokémon in general? Ie: playing a Pokémon game in your dream.

Last edited:
    Years
  • On one of my dreams I dreamed I was Mewtwo who got captured by a criminal organization and I escaped. Somewhere around 50-100 years later the criminal organization has still been tracking me down and were never able to find me.

On another of my dream I dreamed I got a Jigglypuff toy out of a cereal box and this actually happened in real life after my dream I also got a Jigglypuff toy out of a cereal box.

CILAN ATE THE KIDS

"This Tastes Like My Favorite Ingredient"
    Years
  • I had a dream about doing something with a Stunfisk on my head, so I could make it light up (maybe by using flash??) to see in the dark but I don't remember it being dark or anything. 🤔

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • When I was 11, I had a dream in which I was being chased by some goons. I was saved by the Kaos starters who were my vanguard and helped me reunite with the Pokemon I was actually a trainer of ( I was playing Pearl). My Infernape and Shinx helped me beat those goons and then I woke up. I was so excited I made an entry in my diary, at least bits and pieces (apparently we forget most of our dreams upon awakening). This is the only reason I remember all of this. Since then, I think there has been a dream of me and Dartrix, but nothing else.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I have them now and then. Sometimes, it's triggered by whether or not how much time I spent thinking of Pokémon or playing the games.

I had one a few weeks ago. I was a trainer and I saw a few of the Pokémon, which I assume were mine, but I can't recall specifically what all of them were. There was definitely a Kangaskhan there.

Years
  • Fairly often! Something about throwing a poké ball super high in the air and having it release a mon is super cool to my dreaming brain, it puts more emphasis on that than battles lol

TepigLover101

I am a tepig who has hair
    Years
  • OMG literallly last night I had the weirdest dream and now I'm actually inspired by it look out for the thread about it (probably next week)

Back