• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems... [IC]

Which characters do you think should be shipped?

• Gray/Arryn

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Gray/Val

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Gray/Tulip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray/Shadow

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Shadow/Arryn

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Shadow/Anna

• Shadow/Tulip

• Deacon/Anna

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Deacon/Lydia

• Alek/Arryn

• Rex/Lydia

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Rex/Anna

• Shadow/Val

• Alek/Melody

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Val/Arryn

• Jason/Tulip

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
Years
  • Jack Frost

After having met with Archie, and Archie realizing what an easy effort it was for Jack, Archie had given him the respect and a pat on the back as Jack had truly completed his second mission. Jack was starting to get up higher in the world, and he liked it. "So, I'm guessing I should be heading to the barracks now. It's getting pretty late." Jack said to himself as he continued to walk to the elevator. The sun was setting and the darkness outside began to rush in. Jack took the elevator down to a floor where the barracks was in. Then he walked down the hall and opened the metal grate door to a place that looked like it used to be a bakery. Jack walked inside the barracks and shut the door, then noticing a girl floating in the air with pink and black hair. "Who the heck are you?" Jack asked the girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deacon Masterson

Deacon listened to Lydia, Shadow, and Arryn and then laughed at Shadow's interpretation of what Jack Frost should be. "Haha, good joke, Shadow. If only it were that easy....." Deacon said, looking down at the ground. Then he heard about the man being Gray. "So that man was Gray, hmm? I know he's another hybrid because I met him when I was younger. Well, not actually met him, but I've seen him before. Let's put it that way. Is he the leader of your group of hybrids? I would like very much so to introduce myself to him and join your group. I want to be friends with you guys, and to be honest, I am truly sorry for your loss about Darren. I'm sorry I wasn't able to do anything... I tried... but the other hybrid overpowered me... I will share the burden of his loss with you guys and protect each of you and fight for you guys the best I can. I know now that we all despise Team Rocket, and we should work together to survive their tyranny. And I get what you mean about them all being human and having families too. I may be part Dark type, but the darkness in myself is refined. I rarely let my temper get out of hand, and I don't feel things like envy or revenge-seeking. But still, they want us gone, and we'll have to work together to stop them. So please, let me join you guys in place of Darren. I know I'm not much of a replacement, but I'll do my best. You all seem like nice people, and I know the burden we share as hybrids. But together we are strong, strong and courageous and we will persevere. I will not let anyone hurt you guys or any of your friends ever again. I promise." Deacon said to the three.

Then Deacon turned to Shadow. "Shadow, never forget. Light is nice and warm-filled, but light can't survive without dark, and dark can't survive without light. Just like good can't be possible without evil, and evil can't be possible without good. I am glad you have found your true self. Never forget that we all depend on each other to survive." He said to the group. "Now, I agree that moving to the place in the forest Lydia suggested would be a smart move, and I will follow you guys as well as the paths you take to help you out. I am forever in debt to your group because I couldn't stop Darren from dying. I am ready to depart when you guys are." Deacon said, readying his supplies.

Last edited:

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• Darker than it Seems... [IC]
    Orchid​

Orchid woke up in her bed, feeling sore. She looked around and saw no one, nothing looked different. They had just left her to heal herself. Orchid slowly got out of the bed, every one of her muscles screaming. However she had a duty to make herself look good, when she meet with the higher men.

She got into the shower, shampoo'ed and conditioned her gold hair and washed her body with soap. The hot water felt good after a while but she knew she needed to finish getting ready so she turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. She watched as her skin absorbed what water was left on her skin and giggled.

She got into her bra and panties then shimmied into the tight dress. It did look very nice on her body. She pulled her hair back into a wig cap and slipped the wig on. She looked good. Next were the boots, she pulled them up and looked at herself in the body length mirror. She was a beautiful woman.

Then she looked at the purple crown. The purple gem shined and she looked away. That crown did something to her that she didn't like. She left the room, and walked to the elevator. She was prepared, since she had failed her mission. The elevator moved up the floors and she basically ate her bottom lip. It was interesting, her mind was surprisingly still. DING

The elevator doors opened and she stepped out of the elevator. To her surprise the only person she saw was Archie.

Only Archie? Oh I wont get in that much trouble. Im Archie's baby. The worst that will happen is maybe some rough sex.

"Hello Master Archie." Orchid said stepping tword him, touching his back and he looked out the window.

Archie spun around and grabbed her arm rather tight.

"You failed me... After I said NEVER to fail me. You dumb bitch!" Archie growled, punching her in the eye with his other hand. Orchid fell to the floor grasping her eye and looking up.

"YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL IN FRONT OF MY COLLEAGUES! NOW YOU'LL PAY!" Archie screamed as he picked her up by her throat and held her in the air. Orchid clawed at his hand, gasping for breath. She was too weak to fight back right now, he wasn't going to kill her.

Archie let out a huff and charged Orchid's head into a wall, dropping her.

"A-Archie stop! Im sorry!" She whimpered, touching her head. Tears started falling down her face.

"You're sorry? Sorry doesn't make me not look like an idiot!" Archie said through clenched teeth. Then he delivered several swift blows to Orchid's body. Orchid screams filled the room but no one was going to help her.

"No one is ever going to love your disgusting, filthy, wh*** ass! You are scum! You deserve death!" Archie yelled kicking her straight in the face, then picking her up by her throat again.

All was silent as Archie looked at Orchid laying on the floor. Orchid slowly picked herself to her feet and looked at him. Her eyes were completely red. Her hands rushed to her chest and she pulled out a huge sword of yellow light of her chest. Orchid was still for a minute and so was Archie. In one swift motion the sword was through Archie's chest.

Orchid ran to the elevator and went down to the first floor. She ran out of HQ, how exhausted she really was starting to set in. She kept running until it was impossible for her to continue. She collapsed to the dirt and whispered a spell. The famillar purple sparkles teleported her to the couch of the home where she first attacked Shadow and Arryn.

Orchid looked around and finally found a pen and paper.

Please help me. I want to be your friend again.
    Sincerely, Babys breath

That was who they said I was right? Babys breath or something... some type of flower...

It was Tulip. That's who I am. Im Tulip.

Tulip? What kind of outrageous name is that?

Then slowly Orchid...or Tulip... or Babys breath, fell into a deep slumber. Only to be awakened by a healing touch, or a kiss or something I dont remember.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Shadow:

Shadow took a knee on the ground to think about what to do next even thought he had already suggested them going to the forest and the others agree, he still wanted to think for a minute. He was listening to Deacon.

"I wouldn't call Gray a leader. He is the acting leader, but we mainly do what we want most of the time. He loves to try to control people with his power. Which I don't think has really worked out very well for him. I kinda feel sorry for the guy." Shadow said, rubbing dirt in his hands.

"I said something very similar last night Deacon. You are right. Light and Dark cannot survive alone. That is why we must use our personalities to balance each other out. You bringing new of Darren has earned you a spot in the group for now, but I cannot decide for everyone." Shadow said, standing back up on his feet.

Shadow looked around the area, thinking about leaving, "Are we sure we got everything needed at the house? We left pretty quickly. Arryn do you have anything that you can think of? We should probably still need to return for a moment or two. Then we can head to the forest."

Shadow walked over to Arryn and looked at his C-Gear. It was still early. The fights had happened simultaneously and lasted for about an hour each. Shadow had already been up for an hour before everything happened, making it 9 in the morning.

"Speaking of which, Arryn you told everyone to meet at the fountain, is that still the plan? Or do we need to send another text to them on the C-Gear? Rex and the others are still out there." Shadow asked Arryn.

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
    Years

Arryn; Ice & Dark

"Speaking of which, Arryn you told everyone to meet at the fountain, is that still the plan? Or do we need to send another text to them on the C-Gear? Rex and the others are still out there."

Arryn stands with her bag, clutching the handle with both hands. "Let's go to the house first - I need to get out of these clothes," my shorts are barely hanging together and it's just stupidly embarrassing at this stage. "Then to the fountain to meet up with everyone."

She digs out a Pokeball, Madox' and sends him out. He sniffs at her thigh, concerned. "I'm fine, well, I am now. Can you do something for me, boy?" At his nod, she scratches his nose. "Go to the fountain outside the Radio Tower and if anyone shows up, bring them back here."

Who would have thought meeting up with everyone would be so tedious?

"Are you two coming?" She directs the question at Lydia and Deacon.

VillageofDragons

Years
  • Deacon Masterson

"Yep, I'm right behind you, Arryn." Deacon replied to her. He finished readying his supplies and packing his stuff and was ready to follow Arryn and Shadow, as they seemed to be the more experienced hybrids of the group. While he was packing he looked at an old photo of his family and him, with his dad's hand on his shoulder and Deacon smiling at a young age. "I'm going to make you proud dad. I will fight alongside these other people and put an end to Team Rocket eventually." He thought in his mind. He quickly stuffed the picture away so no one else could see, and then turned to Arryn. "Ready." He said.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Shadow:

"Let's go to the house first - I need to get out of these clothes. Then to the fountain to meet up with everyone." Arryn had said.

Shadow was a bit surprised by what he had said, with out looking, he looked her up and down, looking at her clothes. He blinked for a moment and stared for a moment, he broke his gaze after realizing he was starring, quickly looking away. He felt blood start to come out of his nose and he quickly stopped the blood and wiped it away with his hand. Arryn had brought out her Furret and scratched its nose, asking for it to head into town. After a moment of knowing his nose wouldn't bleed anymore. He turned back to Arryn trying not to make eye contact.

"Uh... um... yeah let's go... Umm.... do you want this shirt to cover up..?" Shadow asked covering his eyes with his hand.

"I probably should get some more clothing as well... I am pretty sure this set isn't going to last, and I don't have the money to get more clothing. I hate to take from that family though, after we caused the damage to the floor and walls and ate their food. I left a little money of the table, but I doubt it will cover everything."

Last edited:
    Years

• Melody Hendricks

The door opens, then shuts. Melody glances over, wondering who it is this time. To her surprise, it's someone new. "Who the heck are you?" he asks, stopping just inside the door.

Melody levitates off her bed, floating over to the new guy and slowly circling him, looking at him from all sides. "I the heck am Melody. The Dazzling Siren of Team Rocket!" She immediately changes her mind on that name. "Actually, no. Don't call me that. Just 'Melody' will work."

Rex Dart

Rex sits by the fountain, ignoring everyone around him. They're all going out of their way to avoid him, so he thinks it's only fair. He can't tell if it's his size, his disheveled appearance, or the fact that he smells like he slept in a dumpster. He decides to try and get clean, washing himself in the fountain.

"Much better. Now I just look like a giant, wet hobo. Where the hell are my friends?"

"Furret?" A small voice by his feet gets his attention. An adorable little animal sits by his feet, sniffing at him curiously. Rex grins, going to pet the little guy.

"Well, hi there! Aren't you just the cutest thing I've seen all day! What's your name?" As he tries to pet it, it dances away, hopping around happily.

"Furret! Furret fur fur!" It stops, staring at Rex, then bounds away. It stops again, running back to him. This goes on for a minute or so. It makes Rex miss Tyrant a little. "You want me to follow you, little guy? You're gonna need a name. I'll call you Furlong. 'Cuz you're furry and long!"

"Furlong" doesn't seem to like that name, but Rex is following him, so he follows Arryn's orders to lead Rex back to the woods.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Lydia

"I am coming... I wish we could leave right now. Trouble keeps finding us here. I would offer both of you my clothes but I doubt you would accept it... or be able to wear it," replied Lydia as she impatiently moved up and down on her toes.

She happened to notice Shadow wiping away some blood from his nose. Lydia casually reached up and placed a finger on the bridge of Shadow's nose and sent a tiny burst of healing energy into it, while shaking her head. Withdrawing her hand from Shadow's face her voice sudden chirped in his head, "Perhaps you should take a new name. The one you use I feel is not a positive one, and is part of that old self. I could help you with a new one if you like!"

VillageofDragons

Years
  • Jack Frost

"Melody, huh? Wonder how you got that name..." Jack wondered aloud. "Anyway, are you another Team Rocket hybrid? If so what types are you?" Jack asked the girl. "I normally don't introduce myself, but since you told me who you are I'll tell you who I am. My name is Jack Frost and I just joined Team Rocket. I'm the one they've all been talking about at this headquarters and praising for killing one of the defected hybrids. I also managed to do another mission, but the details of that were hush hush. Also the people of Goldenrod call me a hero now, which I am using to my advantage. It's nice to meet you. Where can I store my stuff and sleep here?" Jack asked the girl. Normally he wasn't this open or kind to others, but he decided he needed SOME allies and this girl named Melody would be a good start.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Joint Post; Gray & Val
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________​

"Well, Gray?" Val rolled her shoulders to loosen the muscles, the tested the familiar weight and balance of her sword. She tensed, sword drawing back in preparation to begin the fight with a thrust, then paused. Letting the point dip down towards the ground, she used her free hand to remove her belt, tossing it aside and out of the way to keep her Pokemon safe from the imminent battle. "If you want to do the same, I will wait for you." She stood there motionless for a minute or two. Then, regardless of what action Gray had taken, she suddenly bent her knees and lunged forward, her Viking sword flicking out in a thrust before angling away to come back in a lightning fast side cut, the thrust having been a feint.

"As she lunges to attack me, Her speed surprises me. It was as if she vanished for a second. I side stepped, almost avoiding the thrust completely, however, the blade slashed the side of my rib cage. I backed up quickly.
    "Hmph... Not bad... I underestimated you. I could barely see you." I claimed as I let the blood seep out.

"I'm often underestimated. Opponents see me as a mere Normal type, the weakest of the types and therefore the weakest of the hybrids created." Val smirked as she brought her sword back in a defensive position, ready to counter any attack he made. If none came, she'd whip the blade out in a backhand cut. "But the truth is, I'm probably so much stronger than most of you. The Normal type is no weaker than any other type. If Pokemon of that typing can't teach the world that, I will." Her eyes narrowed and her blade began to glow faintly in a white color. She suddenly flicked the sword out in a Slash at him, aiming for a fatal hit at the throat.

As the sword approached my throat, An electric spark, bolted the direction of the sword, redirecting it somewhere away from me. In counteractive instance, the electricity bounced off the sword and travel towards Val.

"Nobody is stronger than me... You use a sword because you have no power. Tell ya what, I won't move an inch from this spot. And if you manage to cut me one more time, I'll let you kill me. But don't get your hopes up." I started, not caring if my counter bolt had harmed her or not.

The electricity started to become more violent, ensuring that it would prove difficult to injure me with physical attacks.

Val gave no reaction to the spark as it reached her, other than to to twitch her fingers. She didn't lose her grip on the sword however. "Arrogant. But I'll let you believe what you want, for now." Seeing the electricity's violent growth, she took a step back. "No matter." What I wouldn't give to be a Ground type. Or have a Ground type move in my arsenal. "I don't need to be close to attack." The glow of her blade switched to a somewhat dark shade of pink, and she slashed it diagonally through the air, sending a round of three energy blades flying towards Gray in a Psycho Cut. The same shade of pink suddenly outline her form before fading, Protean changing her type from Normal to Psychic.

Seeing the 3 slash waves come at me made most of the electricity that was encircling around me shoot outwards in a thunderbolt that would cancel out the slash waves. Luckily, Light is the fastest known element mankind will ever know. So instantly, after the slash waves are canceled, lighting continues straight for Val, Attempting to give her no time to react.

So she does have ranged attacks...

Val gritted her teeth as the lightning struck. "Hah...making me...regret choosing...the ste...steel reinforced...armor ov...over the rubber...insulated set," she laughed through the pain. How could she joke around at a time like this? Her body was practically covered with metal, as the leather armor was indeed reinforced with steel. The electricity arced around her, traveling through all the steel to enter her body. When it stopped, she took a short step forward, having somehow remained standing throughout the ordeal. "Alright then. If you're going to play with your lightning, I'll just have to resist it." Her sword took on a green glow and she slashed the Leaf Blade through the electricity around Gray's body. Protean instantly changed her typing to Grass, which took only half damage from Electric attacks. Hopefully, the typing would lessen the toll the lightning took on her body next time.

Though the incoming leaves would be easy to avoid with a few slick movements, I made sure to stay in place, Not moving an inch. Naturally, The electricity made its way toward the leaves, However, The leaves nullified my electricity as if it was ground. The lightning was easily overpowered by the leaves, and soon, my body would undergo a fury of sharp leaves, Cutting and slighting mostly clothing, but heavily damaging my face. Not only was there a cut on my face from Jason, Now there were tiny cuts all around my face. Blood seeped from the side of my cheek.
    I felt the blood leak off my face on to the ground beside me.
    "..."
    No words were spoken. The blood reminded me of Jason, and it reminded me of the one thing I hated... Weakness.

I started to growl, as if I was an angry werewolf, and as I did, My electricity Intensified. The lights flickered for a bit and several sparks shot into a Lightbulb above me. The lights gave out a for a few seconds. Soon, a fury of thunderbolts rained down from each light bulb within the Area, as if it was a mini thunderstorm in the building.

"Tch, should have known you'd lie," Val commented. She'd drawn blood...and now he was attacking. "Can't even keep your word. Arrogant, arrogant indeed." She managed to deflect most Thunderbolts that approached her with more Leaf Blades, and those that did strike didn't do as much as the first arc of lightning, but added all up together probably did the overall same amount of damage. Snarling softly, she slashed another few Leaf Blades in Gray's direction. After taking a round of metal-transmitted lightning, then a few more Thunderbolts, her strikes were beginning to weaken.

"Who would believe an enemy on the battlefield?" I asked her, as I finally stepped out of place, further breaking my promise to allow myself to dodge the weakened leaf blade. Once I dodged her final slash of leaves, I swiftly made my way to her weakened body.
    My hand reached out to grab her neck, and once her neck was in my grasp, I pinned her to the wall.

"Well... It's been nice playing with you. Perhaps if under different circumstances, I could have helped make you stronger." I told her, as my other hand begin to form a blade of electricity.
    "See ya in hell..." I said as I impaled her with the sword formed of lightning.

Val's gaze met Gray's. "You...powerful....I acknowledge...yo...your strength. I...will return...accept you as...as my new...master..." With that, her lifeless body slid to the ground as she was dropped, blooding coming from her wound. At least the battle had taken place in a strategic location. For once Gray had left, three Rockets wearing the traditional uniform of a Grunt, emerged from the shadows. Two picked up the body, the third gathering her sword and discarded belt. All three vanished with their cargo through the door of the base.

Finally, The battle was over. I continued to walk up the stairs and as I reached the exit, Sunshine blinded me for a few seconds. "Was I really fighting her for that long?" I questioned myself as my eyes finally dilated. "... And what was she even talking about?? Me, her master? What use would I have for somebody that's dead... Why would she even say that?" Questions wrapped themselves around my head, However, my thought train was interrupted as I pulled out my C-gear, only to find it bombarded with several text messages that weren't making any sense.

I ignored everything on the phone and sighed, walking towards the house."Their leader, has returned..."

Years

• Melody Hendricks

Melody tilts her head to the side quizzically while the new guy talks. He sure has a lot to say, most of it self-aggrandizing. One corner of her mouth slowly tugs up when she realizes how much fun she can have with him.

"Hmmm... sorry, never heard of you. Word of your greatness must not have reached this low yet. As for sleeping and storing, this is the place, Frosty! Take any bed you want, except that one, 'cuz it's mine and I'm not sharing. Or that one, 'cuz Alek already claimed it."

She hovers over to her bed, lightly kicking the foot locker. "And if you play your cards right, they lock your locker with a super strong padlock! Then they hide the key and make you store your stuff in a cardboard box. Mine had oranges in it." She pulls the cardboard box out from under her bed, showing off the side labeled "The Orange".

"As for typing, I'm a Fairy! With a splash of Water type. ...get it? A splash? Water type? ...get it?"

VillageofDragons

Years
  • Jack Frost

"Mm, thanks for telling me this. I will take this bed over here." Jack walks to the opposite side of the room and pats his hand on a bed. "Also, I have no use for this 'locking' mechanism. I will unlock and lock things as I wish." Jack added. Letting some ice seep through his temper, he commanded it out his hand and froze the front of the foot locker under his bed. Then he delivered a Close Combat where the lock was and the result made a hole in the device. After that he took out everything from his bags and put it inside. When he was finished, he grabbed the door to the front of the foot locker with force and sealed it back on encased in ice so that no one would be able to break through it unless they were a hybrid and had a fighting type like himself. "I will get what I want when I want to do it. Also I sensed you. Don't get the idea that you can mess with me, I don't take kindly to outsiders." Jack said, turning back to Melody. Jack then walks back over to her and ignores her bad joke with a sheepish, bored out of his mind look on his face. "Anyway, do you know where we can get some food around here? I'm starving." He asks Melody.

Years

• Melody Hendricks

"Frosty" takes a bed on the other side of the room. Apparently she was getting to him a little. She giggles to herself, at least until he freezes and utterly demolishes his padlock. Melody falls out of the air in shock, wobbling as her feet hit the floor. Power like that was beyond what she could do, and she starts to regret antagonizing Jack Frost.

He walks over to her, towering over her now that she's not floating. "Don't get the idea that you can mess with me. I don't take kindly to outsiders."

"Y-yeah, okay! You got it, Frosty! I mean, Jack!"

"Anyway, do you know where we can get some food around here? I'm starving." He asks Melody, looking almost bored.

"Yeah! There's a big cafeteria under the mall. I'll take you there. B-but... first, could you do me a favor? Could you use your crazy strong powers and break the lock on my locker?" She smiles widely, looking up at him with puppy dog eyes.

Rex Dart

"Hey, Furlong, where are you taking me?" Rex looks around at the trees, wondering why he's following this animal.

"Furret! Furret fur fur ret ret fur!" "Furlong" hops around in front of Rex, shouting at him. It stops, glaring at him.

Rex just blinks. "I have no idea what that means."

"FUR!" Furret continues leading Rex, running as fast as he can back to Arryn. Rex struggles to keep up, as speed was never his strong suit. In fact, his size makes him incredibly slow. Maddox arrives at the clearing a full minute before Rex does, the giant crashing through the underbrush and nearly trampling his friends once he arrives.

He stops when he sees them all, grabbing the two closest and pulling them into a hug. "Arryn! Shadow! Haha, I FOUND YOU GUYS!"

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Shadow:

"I am coming... I wish we could leave right now. Trouble keeps finding us here. I would offer both of you my clothes but I doubt you would accept it... or be able to wear it," Lydia replied.

Shadow looked away from Arryn as she thought about taking his shirt or not. He turned to Lydia as her voice filled their minds again, which he still couldn't get used to her words entering his head. He kinda wondered if she could really talk or not, but he didn't bring it up. He checked his nose to make sure it had stopped breathing and sniffed.

Shadow was surprised when Lydia casually reached up and placed a finger on his nose and sent a tiny burst of energy into it, while shaking her head. Shadow sheepishly grinned. Lydia took her finger off his nose.

"Perhaps you should take a new name. The one you use I feel is not a positive one, and is part of that old self. I could help you with a new one if you like!" Lydia's voice chirped again in his head.

He put his thumb and index finger on his chin, rubbing it in thought. He had thought about this himself, but he kinda liked the name still. Not to mention Sara had named him before he had even been chosen to become a dark type.

"I was thinking about it myself, but I have to decline. You see, I didn't have name. Team Rocket never gave me a name. Maybe because they thought I wouldn't survive." He answered.

"Although I am not who I used to be, I still like the name because Sara gave it to me while we were young, before I had even become a dark type. We played with hand shadows when the moon was full and she eventually gave me that name. It was just a coincidence that I became a dark type. Not to mention, everyone here already knows me by Shadow. Plus, I am not sure anything else would stick, but thanks for the offer. You are truly kind Lydia. I see why you are the way you are." Shadow said.

"Arryn! Shadow! Haha, I FOUND YOU GUYS!" A deep voice filled the morning air.

"See what I mean?" Shadow smiled at Lydia. He turned toward the direction the voice came from. He could the mountain of a man coming toward them. It was obviously Rex, Arryn's little Furret leading the way.

"Yo Rex!!" Shadow called, throwing a hand up in the air waving.

"Also Lydia, thanks for the clothing offer. I would much rather take clothing from someone I know than someone I don't know. But you're a female, I am a male... not sure that would work out very well. Besides, we probably need to check to see if Gray is there. He is so hard headed that he probably doesn't check the C-Gear even though he was the one who suggested everyone getting them. Honestly he doesn't care about anyone, but himself." Shadow sighed.

Shadow looked back toward Arryn, who held her bag with both hands, looking like a nervous school girl to him, "So... Arryn... do you want my shirt to cover up with? There are three guys here now... Obviously... that can't be comfortable for you..." Shadow said, concentrating on her bag so he didn't have another.... accident. He didn't want to make eye contact with her either. He feared that she would unleash her wrath on him. It amazed him how this girl scared him for than Gray and Team Rocket combined.

Last edited:

VillageofDragons

Years
  • Jack Frost

Jack looked at the girl and heard her respond with her request. "Sure, I can do that for you. It's an even exchange, anyway." Jack said to Melody. He walked up to her locker and began to let his ice seep through his temper again. "Hiya!" Jack said as he executed his combo. He froze the front of Melody's foot locker using his ice powers, and then broke the front off using a couple Close Combat punches. Immediately the front came off and fell on the floor with a loud clang like the one Jack had did. "There you go. You're welcome. Now if we can go get some food that would be great...." Jack said, rubbing his temples and then looking at the girl again. Something about this girl reminded him of someone he used to know, but he knew they were nowhere near related.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deacon Masterson

Deacon listened to Shadow talk and acknowledged what he was saying while thinking. "Shadow, I have some spare clothes that could fit you. We're about the same size so I think it ought to. Here you go." Deacon said to Shadow. He pulled out a change of a black, plain t-shirt and cargo pants from his bag, then handing the neatly folded clothes over to Shadow. "I was saving them for if I needed a spare outfit, but I think you could use them more." Deacon said to Shadow. He looked around and saw a giant man come up and form back into the group, hugging Shadow. "Hello, I am assuming you are another hybrid? I am too, and my name is Deacon, Deacon Masterson. What's your name?" Deacon asked the giant man, extending his hand. "Also, just to catch you up to speed, Darren who was a member of your group and I got ambushed by a Team Rocket hybrid named Jack Frost who has Ice and Fighting type powers. I managed to escape just barely, but Darren was killed. I'm sorry if you knew him..." Deacon said to the giant man, looking down.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

Orchid​

Orchid looked around to see no one around , her wounds getting worst. She really needed to get to the group.

"tropelet." Orchid whispered. This was a weaker teleportation spell. It would only teleport her a short distance. The blue sparkles fell over her and teleported her to the group. She fell into Arryn, completely ripping her shorts off.

She looked around the group for someone she could use. Someone who didnt know her tricks. Then she saw Deacon. He was new, Orchid or Tulip didn't recognize him. She slowly got up and looked at him then kissed him. But this was no ordinary kiss, it was drain kiss. She slowly brought his energy through his mouth and into hers feeding on it like a succubus.

She took enough energy to heal herself then shoved Deacon back.

"Ah. That was nice. Refreshing. Thanks kid." She smirked winking at Deacon the stepping out a little ways to address the group.

"Now before any of you attack me. I've decided I want to come back to your group." Orchid grinned.

Then she pointed to Shadow. "He told me I was baby's breath or lily or some name. I used to be part of your group but I don't remember because Team Rocket brainwashed me. Tulip is coming back slowly but I need your help." She said.

Orchid looked over at Arryn in her panties and shirt.

"You should really cover up hun." Orchid said stripping out of her dress and throwing it at Arryn leaving her in her lingerie.

"So... will you take me into your group again?" Tulip asked smiling softly.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Shadow:

Shadow was forced to ignore Deacon when a person arrived out of no where and fell on Arryn, ripping her shorts off the rest of the way, revealing panties.

No even thinking about what he seen, "Ok." Shadow took his shirt of, helped Arryn up and quickly helped her into his shirt, big enough to cover everything.

He looked behind him and instantly reacted to activating his Sacred Sword, forming a sword from fighting energy as he realized who it was.

"Now before any of you attack me. I've decided I want to come back to your group." Orchird pointed at him.

"He told me I was baby's breath or lily or some name. I used to be part of your group but I don't remember because Team Rocket brainwashed me. Tulip is coming back slowly but I need your help."

He missed the dress the girl had thrown, but he had already put his shirt on Arryn, now his skin showing a newly formed 6 pack.

"So... will you take me into your group again?" The one who was Tulip asked.

"How can we trust you? I know who you are, but do you expect us to trust you like that?" Shadow asked.

He noticed Orchird was now half naked... he felt his blood pressure rising and quickly walked to the dress, picked it up, and threw back at Orchird, "Please put this back on. There is no reason to walk around half naked."

Shadow didn't feel like having another nose bleed... yet.

Last edited:

VillageofDragons

Years
  • Deacon Masterson

Deacon was trying to talk to Shadow when he was interrupted as that women from before teleported next to Arryn, ripping her shorts off. "Hey-What are you.." Before Deacon could respond he saw Orchid come up to him and kiss him, draining some of his energy. It didn't matter to Deacon though, he had plenty of energy to go around and she looked like she was about to collapse in front of them. "Hey, next time you want to borrow some energy you should ask permission first." Deacons said back to her. Not wanting to explain what he was saying to Shadow again he shoved the pair of t-shirt and cargo pants into his hands and turned to Orchid, his dark aura getting stronger by the second. "I don't know who you are, or who Tulip is, but I have no reason to trust you. You have put my friends through a lot, and if you happen to touch me or one of them again I will cut you down where you stand." Deacon said. He felt his pressure ability activate and his dark aura was complete, emanating around him in a swirl. Two swords made out of dark matter formed in his hands, ready to attack.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

Orchid​

"How can we trust you? I know who you are, but do you expect us to trust you like that?"

Orchid sneered at Shadow.

"Because idiot. If you couldn't tell. I had the shit beaten out of me by Archie and I hate Team Rocket." Orchid hissed crossing her arms.

"What Orchid means is that, I'm here. Im here Shadow. It's Tulip. I am becoming stronger but with your help, by coming home I can become Tulip again. Please Shadow. Trust me." Tulip said sincerely.

"That's basically what I said. Besides. You know im Tulip on some level and you all love me so why not take a chance." Orchid said.

It was like watching someone with a split personality. However Tulip was starting to shine brighter than Orchid and was doing a good job.

Orchid and Tulip look at the dress.

"You know... I think it would help me if I could get into different clothes... and leave this whole Orchid thing here." Tulip said softly.

So I don't think ill but that on." Orchid said kicking the dress back at Shadow.

"So are gonna leave and go somewhere or stay here? Im hungry... OH I forgot! I have a motorcycle and side car too." Orchid said pointing behind the trees and bushes.

"Food sounds nice. I could cook something for us maybe... Like old times. Or I dunno. Its up to you. I will do whatever you guys are doing." Tulip said shyly.

Even if Tulip was back, she seemed different.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray​
    Pokemon: None
    Type: Electric, Fighting
    Mood: Arrogant

I walked through Goldenrod, Getting lost. I didn't want to admit it, but I had no Idea where the house was. I could just call someone on the phone gear, after all, I ordered we all have it in case a situation like this were to happen. However, i wanted to surprise everyone. It has been hours since I left to fight, and I'm sure they all thought I died. Heh, If they did... They'd be in for a surprise.

I grinned, excited to randomly pop out up. If only I could find my way there... After randomly walking around for a bit, I entered the part of Goldenrod that were houses instead of sky scraping buildings. Each house seemed to have a backyard closed by fences.

As I continued, Fewer houses were seen, and there was a particular house that had a lot of chatter coming from the fenced yard. I heard familiar and Unfamiliar voices.

"Yup, That's them. Time to show off... I wondered what they were doing while I went away." I whispered to myself, Jumping on top of the house roof nimbly.

From the top of the house roof, I could see a group of people. Arryn, Shadow and Rex were the faces I I recognized, The rest were unknown. "Time to introduce myself." I said, jumping from the roof to the center of the group where the Hybrids remained.

"I'm back, Kiddies." I stated with pride.

Last edited:
    Back