• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems... [IC]

Which characters do you think should be shipped?

• Gray/Arryn

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Gray/Val

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Gray/Tulip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray/Shadow

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Shadow/Arryn

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Shadow/Anna

• Shadow/Tulip

• Deacon/Anna

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Deacon/Lydia

• Alek/Arryn

• Rex/Lydia

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Rex/Anna

• Shadow/Val

• Alek/Melody

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Val/Arryn

• Jason/Tulip

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
    Years
    Deacon Masterson

Deacon was about to attack Orchid when a nimble man jumped from the roof of a house down to where the group is. "Hello, you must be the one called Gray. My name is Deacon. Deacon Masterson. I'm a Dark and Dragon type hybrid, see?" Deacon said to the man. He stepped back a couple steps and shot a Dragon Pulse from one hand into the air, and then followed up by shooting a Dark Pulse from another hand into the air at the same time. Then he stepped forward again. "Nice to meet you. I wish to join your group of hybrids and fight alongside you. Also, I'm afraid to tell you that I met up with the one named Darren earlier. We were walking for awhile, and then got ambushed by an evil Team Rocket hybrid named Jack Frost who has Ice and Fighting powers. I barely escaped, but Darren was killed. I'm sorry if you knew him..." Deacon informed the man and then held his head down, respectfully.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Shadow:

Shadow held up his hand as Deacon readied to attack, "Hold. Put your attack away. If she wanted to attack us, she would have used her.... magic or whatever the hell it was." Shadow said as he caught the dress that Orchird kicked back at.

Shadow became slightly annoyed. He listened as the two personalities seemed to change between Tulip and Orchird. Shadow sneered a little as the split personality girl walked away toward her bike.

"Tulip!" Shadow raised his voice, he had become annoyed by everything that was happening and how he was basically forced into being the leader of the group for the time being, even though there was no real leader.

He walked briskly toward Tulip catching up with her.

"If you want to be in this group again. Then you will stop with the attitude, understand? Your name is Tulip and that is what you will go by." Shadow said, turning Tulip to face him.

"And you aren't going anywhere at the moment. Take the dress, and change in the house over there. If you don't want the dress then find something in the house." Shadow commanded.

He then softened up his expression and looked at Orchird/Tulip in the eyes, "And when you get back, prove that you are Tulip by giving me one of your hugs alright?" Shadow smiled and handed the dress to Tulip.

"I'm back, kiddies!" Shadow heard a voice yell, and it instantly filled him with anger.

"Hello, you must be the one called Gray. My name is Deacon. Deacon Masterson. I'm a Dark and Dragon type hybrid, see?" Deacon said, showing off a Dragon Pulse, Shadow didn't hear anything else Deacon said after that.

Shadow pushed by Deacon and held his hands up. He glared at Gray, but said nothing. He could feel the tensity rising between the two, even if Gray didn't acknowledge him right away.

Last edited:

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Gray​
    Pokemon: None
    Type: Electric, Fighting
    Mood: Irritable

"Deacon huh? Whatever, So, Darren died eh? Well, if that's true, then that just goes to show how weak he is. Welp, Can't say I'm surprised... Of course he'd let Team Rocket get him."

I watch Shadow command this strange girl, telling her what to do as if he was the leader.

"Glad to see you're running things quite well." I said with a sarcastic tone.

He came up to me, seemingly angry.

"What's wrong with you? Is there a problem? Because if there is... Do something about it." demanded him, keeping my all mighty attitude. Not really focused on him, my eyes diverted to Arryn, who was in critical condition.

"... What happened to her...?" I questioned, impatiently waiting for a response.

Last edited:

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

"If you want to be in this group again. Then you will stop with the attitude, understand? Your name is Tulip and that is what you will go by."

"And you aren't going anywhere at the moment. Take the dress, and change in the house over there. If you don't want the dress then find something in the house."

"And when you get back, prove that you are Tulip by giving me one of your hugs alright?"

Tulip and Orchid alike were stunned by Shadow.

"You know what? Go to he-"

"Okay Shadow! Thank you!" Tulip says cutting Orchid off and taking the dress scrambling inside. Once inside the house she went up stairs and looked around. After digging she found the perfect outfit.

A white crop top shirt that had a pink flower on it that read 'Sorry for being perfect', then a pair of high waisted acid washed overall shorts, a pair of pink tennis shoes and to polish the look off a flower crown made of pink flowers. She put it on and looked at herself. She looked nice.

"What the hell are we wearing. I dont like it. Take it off. I think i saw a black thong in there somewhere." Orchid said.

"No! This outfit is perfect." She said smiling and going on the bathroom. She took off the wig and let her golden hair go free. Her eyes were more blue than purple and she looked like Tulip again. Her scars from Archie's beating had already started to heal due to her Fairy and grass typing.

She went back to the group and smiled at Shadow sheepishly. Something inside of Tulip loved being bossed around like that. She hugged him , while he stared at Gray. The fell of his warm, toned body against her was enough to make her blush.

Then it hit her like a bullet train. JASON.

"Jason! Where is jason?!" she screamed, a flood of memories coming back. She looked at Gray her eyes coating over in purple, a gunk shot charging in her hand.

"You! You did this! You hurt him! Is he okay? Where is he?!" It was way too much for Tulip to handle. So many memories at one time. She finally collapsed to the ground out of breath.

"Shit." she whispered her eyes turning back to normal.

"Sorry..." Tulip said almost to the point of tears.

"Im not. That was awesome." Orchid giggled.

"I-I need a minute." Tulip said quietly before running away.

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
    Years
    Darker than it Seems... [IC]

Arryn; Ice & Dark

Everything happened so fast that Arryn couldn't respond to Shadow's questions.

She has one hand clutching her bag and the other pulling the hem of Shadow's shirt over her bare legs. This is so humiliating... After the dramatics, Arryn opts to stand beside Rex and Madox, feeling out of place and safer with them.

"Rex," she speaks to him only. "The house isn't safe... Lydia has a place for us to go in the forest for awhile, but that can't last us forever."

"What happened to her?" Gray questions, staring right at her.

Arryn is about to explain what happened but with Orchid already causing a scene, she shuts her mouth. Tulip is in there somewhere... and if Gray knows, he'll only make it that much harder on her. "You weren't the only one fighting to the death... but I'm fine, really. Shadow and Lydia helped me."

"I'm... gonna go and change." The house isn't that far away so she waves to Rex, hoping he can somehow make friends with Lydia and Deacon while she escapes the drama. Madox stays beside him.

She hurries along around the backyard and dashes inside.

Arryn sheds out of Shadow's large shirt and her own sweater beneath that. She takes out the dress that Tulip made for her in Saffron, before shit really started to hit the fan. Maybe this will jolt some memory in her now... Arryn slips it on over her head and after catching a look at her reflection in the tv screen, puts her hair up into a ponytail to hide the blood and dirt in her bright locks.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Shadow:

Tulip gave him a hug. It was the familiar hug that reminded him of Sara. He knew then he could trust her.

"Jason! Where is Jason?! You! You did this! You hurt him! Is he okay? Where is he?!" Shadow watched her form a junk shot and fall to the ground as everything hit her at once.

She still didn't know about Darren... Shadow thought.

"Muk." Tulip said.

After a few more changes in personality, Tulip tan away. Shadow turned away from Gray, and ran after Tulip. Before she could get to far, Shadow grabbed her hand and pulled her to him. He gave her a small hug.

"Tulip... Tulip... calm down. Jason is still out there. We don't know where he is though. He left on his own. I brought them both back to the house." Shadow said.

He felt bad. He felt terrible. Right now he was after Arryn, but Tulip needed someone. She didn't have anyone. He would still chase Arryn. But he was still going to be a good friend to all.

"Relax Tulip. Or... should I say Baby Breath? I am not sure where you got that from, but you have opened up a teasing name. You are back in the group now. You are you again and I am sorry for what happened. I should have guarded you myself instead of send you away. The person who kidnapped you is dead... I have change greatly, but I will tel you more later when you have had your space. For now I need to deal with Gray to see if he had anything to do with what had all happened after he left." Shadow said. He gave Tulip a hug and let her go.

"Just take your time little miss. Everything will be alright." Shadow looked as Arryn took off toward the house and smiled.

"Not even a howdy-do to Gray eh?" Shadow chuckled some taking a seat next to Tulip.

You just literally lost all your thunder there Gray.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

"Tulip... Tulip... calm down. Jason is still out there. We don't know where he is though. He left on his own. I brought them both back to the house."

"Relax Tulip. Or... should I say Baby Breath? I am not sure where you got that from, but you have opened up a teasing name. You are back in the group now. You are you again and I am sorry for what happened. I should have guarded you myself instead of send you away. The person who kidnapped you is dead... I have change greatly, but I will tel you more later when you have had your space. For now I need to deal with Gray to see if he had anything to do with what had all happened after he left."

"Just take your time little miss. Everything will be alright."

Tulip felt sick this was so disgusting, that much information. She leaned over past Shadow and threw up in the grass wiping her mouth. She was shaking. She was out of breath, and she had nothing to say or she would reply to Shadow. This feeling, it was familiar... This was the feeling she had when Team Rocket put the poison into her. It was happening, her body was rejecting the poison that was inside her body and needed to get the toxins out.

She couldn't control herself, she vomited again. The vomit purple and acidic, burning the grass. She screamed as the throw up came up her throat, it burned it was so awful. In between throwing up she would take several deep breaths then throw up again. When she finally stopped throwing up she had a chance to look at herself. Her skin was pale, she looked sickly, all in a matter of minutes. The trigger of jason bringing Tulip back caused this sudden incident of Orchid being rejected from Tulips body. Poison is super effective to her after all. She finally stopped barfing and her skin started to go back to normal. She caught her breath and looked at Shadow.

"Sorry... It seems that every time I get closer to being Tulip my body pushes Orchid out. That was my body rejecting her poison."

Then it was an all new feeling, however this one wasn't pain. It was different, it was like when she was with Gardevoir. They would sit at the park and Gardevoir would help Tulip read peoples thoughts, Auras, and body language.

She saw Shadow's aura... or maybe it was his soul she wasn't sure. It was red, and part of it was puling tword the house Arryn ran into and part of it was pulling tword her. Then it faltered and went away, then she saw just Shadow.

"We can go back now. Im okay. You should go make sure Arryn is okay, she seemed pretty embarrassed." Tulip said standing up and walking back to the group, not waiting for Shadow. Being around him was messing her up and that was the last thing she needed. She already felt like she was being pulled apart from the inside out.

"What the fuck was that...? Why do I feel weaker?" Orchid hissed.

"My body is rejecting you." Tulip said quietly but somewhere she was happy Orchid was leaving, all she did was remind Tulip of what happened and that is something she would much rather forget.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Gray​
    Mood: Irritable

Arryn ran away from me before I could even react. This left me with a feeling of... "Emptiness".

I pondered a bit as to why she has been acting so strange to me. Normally, If you cared about someone, you're rather excited to see them if you haven't in a while. Atleast, from what he has seen. However, Arryn seemed displeased.

"Not even a howdy-do to Gray eh?" Shadow said to me laughing.

"So what if she doesn't greet me..." I said, trying not sound angry. I don't think it was working though.
    Why is he even laughing...? What could be funny about that??

I glanced at him, noticing his shirt was off... Why is his shirt off? He's not the type to walk around shirtless... And Arryn isn't the type to where a shirt like that. Could it be that Shadow gave Arryn HIS shirt to wear...?!

Nah, Arryn isn't the type to- Then it hit me. She kept conversation to a minimal with me, and ran away when I tried talking to her. All when shadow left WHILE wearing his shirt.

Without know, My adrenaline was pumping, and I was getting noticeably tense. The mere thought of a weakling like him with her irritates me. The fact that she would let a roach like him give her his shirt to wear is idiotic...

I glanced at Shadow one more time, and he seemed to be satisfied.

"I see... So that's how it is..." I mumbled. She betrayed me... I thought I could trust her... But now... She and Shadow are gonna suffer.

Years
    Rex Dart

Far too much happens in far too little time.Tulip arrives, wearing an incredibly revealing outfit, before tearing off Arryn's pants and her own dress. Tulip does a bizarre Gollum/Smeagol act, and both girls run off to get dressed. Shadow and Gray are instantly at each other's throats, and Tulip returns only to become violently ill when she hears of Darren's death. The new guy casually mentions Darren's death, then casually fires off two beams into the air.

It's a lot to take in, so Rex lets instinct take over. First instinct? Protect the group. He punches Deacon in the stomach, hard enough to drop him to his knees. A normal person would be knocked out from one of Rex's hits, but if Deacon is truly a Dragon type, he'll be fine.

"Next time you want to show off your powers, don't shoot flares into the sky to give away our location!"

He puts himself in between Gray and Shadow, Bulking Up. "Didn't you two learn anything? Fighting each other doesn't solve anything! You've been in a dick measuring contest since you've met, and I'm tired of dealing with it! You want to fight? Fight Team Rocket. If you can't wait that long, then I'll happily put you both to bed."

He shoots them both glares, knowing full well that he's either about to become a punching bag, or have a battle for dominance. The roaring in his head is happy with either outcome.

Melody Hendricks

Melody happily flings open her locker, which only contains two items: an old picture and a wireless microphone. The picture appears to be of Melody, but without the pink streaks and wearing normal clothes. Considering the age of the picture, it's likely an older sister. Melody smiles and hugs the picture, tucking it into her back pocket. "Thanks, Frosty! I'm glad to have these back!"

A ruby set into the base of the microphone glows softly when she picks it up, and she laughs as she holds it. She tucks it into her pants for safekeeping.

"Now, let's go get some lunch! Follow me!" She leaps into the air, flying over to the door and out into the hallway. She doesn't even care if anyone sees her, since Jack will protect her. "We are going to get along swimmingly!"

VillageofDragons

Years
    Deacon Masterson

"What the- Oof!" Deacon says as the big man punches him in his stomach. A knot forms, and Deacon stands on one knee. He quickly gets back up though as his draconic energy fills his body with a roar, healing himself. "Hey, what the heck was that for? I try to introduce myself to you and you punch me in the gut? So your name is Rex, of course you could of told me that politely. And sorry, I didn't mean to give away our location... I won't show that I'm a hybrid by doing that anymore..." Deacon says to Rex. He dusts off his shirt where he was punched and then looks around, seeing many things go on at once. "Man, these people sure aren't unified yet. That might be a problem if I'm trying to help them and serve them..." Deacon thought to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack Frost

Jack waits while Melody takes out the stuff from her locker and keeps it with her for safekeeping. He noticed the girl in the picture she has, but doesn't say anything. "Yes, I would very much like some lunch." Jack begins to follow Melody while humming that old ballad of his. He looks around and figures the halls are deserted since he doesn't see anyone. Jack ignores her second bad joke with a slight chuckle and then follows her down towards the mess hall with his arms folded. "I will protect this girl so I have an ally. I can't be in Team Rocket with no one to rely on." Jack thinks to himself, continuing to follow Melody.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    Lydia

Lydia did not know what to say to Shadow when he replied to her offer to change his name. Considering its true origin she was embarrassed that she had assumed it had a darker meaning. Her mind finally started to find words when the evil woman reappeared suddenly, Lydia flinched and her hands began to glow with power. She carefully watched Orchid and the others talk. Her impression of the succubus did not improve when the woman casually stripped and tossed her dress to Arryn. Her gaze turned into a glare as she watched the others interact with her. Why did they accept this woman back so easily? She had tried to hurt members of the group just minutes ago. She seemed different, but Lydia would not trust the "good" side to her that Shadow seemed to accept.

Instead of jumping in and saying her mind Lydia held back and continued to observe. A male hybrid she had not met had rejoined the group as well and his presence seemed to create further tension. When Deacon unleashed the dark pulse Lydia jumped back, and she looked ready for battle once again. Realizing who it was one of the group's hybrids she breathed out slowly while looking at the ground to calm her nerves. Looking back up she was just in time to see the massive Rex step in between Gray and Shadow after the larger man felt tension building between the two.

Just then the flutter of tiny wings filled Lydia's ears as the faithful fletchling landed on her shoulder. Looking over at the tiny bird she forced a smile. Mentally communicating with the tiny robin she asked, "What have I gotten myself into? How are these people going to fight off their enemies when they seem ready to fight each other?"

Location Unknown
    Harvey Scott

A trail of smoke rose from the lit cigar as a mechanical arm lowered it to the arm of the leather executive seat with a built ash tray. The array of five holoscreens in front of him lit up his harsh battle worn face with a pale orange as he listened to the conversation being held by the anonymous figures on the call he was on. "How are the Underground plans going?" asked one of the mechanically masked voices.

Smiling Harvey sat up in his luxury chair as he tapped his expensive cigar against the side of the ash tray. "Team Rocket has absorbed the other criminal organizations into itself. The failed containment of their latest project has the entire organization focused on damage control. Giovanni contacted me, as I predicted he would when his lackeys continued to fail in the job of capturing the renegade experiments. I am already in the region, and preparation is under way. The web is being woven as we speak."

"Good, everything is falling into place. Our progress cannot be stopped, and if someone tries we need to remove them at once. For now our time is up," said another voice as the transmission ended. Bringing up his right mechanical hand Harvey shifted the screens from call information and data masking software to dossiers on the so called Hybrids he had accepted a contract to capture. Taking in a cigar smoke filled breathe, he smiled as he poured over the data at a inhuman pace. How should he approach this mission? He wondered as he studied his targets.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    JP​

Gray Arryn Shadow

"Shup up Rex!" He yelled after standing up in a fit of rage, Gray makes his way to the house in an attempt to injure Arryn. His plan was that he would harm Arryn since he knew or thought Shadow was connected to her in some sort of way. So by hurting her, he would get to him mentally.

After smashing the door open, he stomped on into the house, knocking anything in his way. After pointless destruction, he saw Arryn fixing her hair by the mirror.

"Arryn!!" He called out. "I want you to explain yourself while I'm still caring..."

Arryn glances over her shoulder, in the midst of tying her hair up when a vase clattered to the ground. The ceramic glass, fortunately doesn't shatter into pieces. Enough damage has been done to this house.

"Explain what?" She snaps, annoyed by his destructive entrance.

"Why are you seemingly avoiding me. I dunno about you, but I've been fighting for my life, and have been gone for hours. I expected SOME sort of affection from at least you when I showed up." He growled.

"You run into this house without saying Hi while wearing that roach's shirt. You're beat up and bleeding. How do you think it makes ME feel, knowing I got partially ignored when I was concerned when YOU should be concerned about me?!"

This was the first time he has been open with his feelings and willing to talk instead of using his fists.

Unbelieveable.

"I was fighting for my life, too! And I am concerned about you. I have been all damn day, but I've been more concerned by the entire group being split up and not having a clue where everyone is!"

Arryn purses her lips, not knowing how to handle Gray when he's like this. The last time I lost my cool and he went on some stupid revenge trip.

"I'm not... good about showing my emotions around so many people, ok?" Arryn crosses her arms. "It would be weird to hug you around the new people." It took her two years to even tell her Pokemon that they meant a great deal to her.

"Huh?" I pause for a minute. Letting the information I just received sink in. To think I stressed out, and created so many assumptions in my head, when in reality, only a few words from her can calm me down... I don't like the kind of impact this woman has on me. It shifts me from my path of power.

I walk over to the couch and sit down in it, feeling an emotion I don't think I've felt before... Guilt.

I should have known she isn't the type of person to abuse trust. Especially mine. But why was she wearing Shadow's shirt?

No longer feeling angry, I decided to ask her about the shirt. Knowing her, I'll get the response that I find satisfactory, and everything will be all good.

Arryn folds Shadow's shirt over the couch and walks around it to sit on the coffee table, opposite Gray.

"Shadow gave me his shirt because my shorts ripped. As I said, I was fighting for my life earlier and got roughed up."

She reaches over and flicks his nose, teasing. "You came back. You finished Val off then?" That was a relief... she wasn't exactly concerned, a part of her knew he would come back to the group if only to gloat.

"Yea. She was light work. Didn't really do to much on me, but she was nimble. It was a pain to deal with, but It eventually ended. With me on top!" I pridefully stated.

"So tell me, what happened with you? You fought for your life too right? Tell me exactly what happened?" I asked.

If it was a fight to the death and shes alive, she must have lived. So whoever tried to kill her should be dead.

Shadow listened to Tulip, suggesting that he needed to check on Arryn. He was pretty sure he had barf on his bare back, but he wasn't too concerned about it. She was a friend after all.

"Alright, just relax for now. You need to recover. I don't want you getting involved. If Gray happens to find out, he might try to kill you." Shadow said, walking toward the house, putting a hand on Tulip stomach and slightly pushing her back. He didn't want her to get caught up in anything that might happen. Not yet.

Shadow truly wasn't sure how well this would go. He wasn't sure how the two of them would react to he coming in to check on Arryn.

As he approached the house, he listed to some of what they were talking about. He didn't want to barge in, but he still wanted to check on her.

"She seems to be ok. At least you haven't done anything Gray." Shadow announced, walking in to the room. He could see some busting things here and there that Gray obviously had smashed in anger.

"Tulip asked me to check on her." Shadow said, leaning up against the wall. Looking at the two of them.

Arryn looks between Shadow's position on the wall and Gray, sitting just across from her. This should be fun...

"The fight wasn't tipped in my favour," she admits. "Shadow pretty much saved me... again. The poison could have taken me out if it weren't for him.Her hand pulls the strap of the dress over the collarbone, where Shadow sucked the poison out.

"... He was supposed to be protecting you... Why and how, did he allow you to become in such a weakened state??" I questioned, upset that Arryn almost died.

"I gave specific orders to protect her and here you go, doing what you wanna do. Ya know, I always had a problem with you shadow!" I announced, standing up from the couch.

I glance at Arryn, who seems to be doing well and healing properly, but the fact that she needs to undergo any sort of healing pisses me off.

"You gave me the order? I think I said I would protect her and you said that all I needed to worry about was when I died." Shadow said, standing up straight.

"I took no such order from you and I probably never will." Shadow clearly announced.

Shadow looked at Arryn and back to Gray, "I didn't protect her for you. I protected her for her."

"And you blame me for allowing her to get hurt? Where the hell were you for the past 10 hours? And not only that, all this **** went on right after YOU left. So tell me something, why did everything happen right after you left?" Shadow sneered.

"Because apparently, when I'm not around, nobody can fend for themselves. Why did I leave? Simple. There was an enemy that threatened our safety, So I eliminated that threat. I assumed YOU would be able to at least protect the weaker members of this ****ed up group until i get back, but I guess I was wrong."

"10 hours huh?" I asked, looking at the clock. "I've been gone for not even half a day and you let Arryn nearly reach death? You think I wanted to entrust her to you?"

"So you continue to call everyone weak? Is it because that maybe you are the weak one and you have to call others weak to make you strong?" Shadow asked walking back and forth, arms crossed.

"The one who attacked us first, used magic that even you wouldn't have been able to win against. I was put to sleep by the attacker. I took most of all the damage the first time protecting Arryn when you were out with that other girl! You spent 10 hours with her, and if you are so strong, it shouldn't have taken you that long! Or is it perhaps you were doing something else with her?" Shadow suggested.

"This morning, not too long ago, I went to look for Tulip, trying to right a wrong on my part that was caused by YOU in the first place! Something you don't ever care about doing! I was attacked by 32 Team Rocket Members! Leaving, I protected them from myself because I lost all control and was on the brink of insanity. I went on a roller coaster of emotions, something YOU will never understand! Something that makes you weak!" Shadow yelled.

"There will NEVER be a time where you can prevent someone getting hurt 100%." Shadow said, remember everything he had caused. From Sara's death to Tulip's tulipnapping and then from the pain she had to suffer as Orchird. Something she is still suffering from.

"I call everyone weak because when I'm gone, everyone ends up half dead. I don't care if you think I'm weak or strong. that's just your thought. The reality, is that YOU were ambushed because YOU were caught off guard. 30? 40? Rocket grunts? That's light work.

"I can see that you're coming up with excuses to justify why you failed at protecting Arryn. But you know what? If you think I'm so weak, Try me." I demanded as I jumped over the couch, approaching Shadow, my right hand becoming cloaked in violent lightning.

Shadow smiled and started to laugh as Gray's hand lit up in lightning.

"You are so clueless Gray. You can't even tell how much I have changed. But if you insist..." Shadow said, lighting up his right hand with fire. Holding back to about half of his power.

"I don't want to fight. This group is our family. That includes you. We may not see eye to eye, but I still consider you a friend. I will never try to kill you, unless I am given a reason." Shadow announced.

"Bull****! Don't play with me!" I yelled, sending forth my fist of electricity. I'll put my everything into this punch, I swear, I'm going to kill him!

These two are fighting like children...

There has been enough fighting for one day and that's why Arryn rolls her eyes and edges around the couch, ready to intervene if she must.

When Gray summons up enough power around his fist that gives Arryn some concerns, she charges forward to stop him. No more bloodshed, not today... but if I have to knock their heads together to make them stop, so be it.

Shadow's eyes widened as he noticed Gray was using all of his power. They charged at one another and Shadow caught Arryn running toward them,

"Damn it she is going to get caught in the blast!" Shadow spat.

With quick thinking, he used an Aura Sphere and fired it with his free hand, sending it right above Arryn. The force of the Aura Sphere pushed him away from Arryn, but he would take the full force of Gray's attack, but it was worth it, saving Arryn, from possible death yet again. Shadow's Fire Punch still made contact with Gray's shoulder, just by a half inch.

Seeing Arryn in the way, my body has reached its limit. I didn't expect her to charge in, so I can't use any moves to shift my movement. I was head right towards her until Shadow shifted his movement. By doing do, because he was faster than me, his fist made contact with my shoulder, Allowing me to strike him with this Thunder punch.

I unleashed 110% of my power onto his face, sending him flying in the direction he charged at me at.

Shadow felt the punch hit hard. He was sent flying through the room, outside of the house, landing in front of the door. Shadow shook his head, still hurting a bit, but surprisingly, his nose hadn't been broken from the force. He started it to stand, making sure that he could get up. Although he had taken damage, he was able to move normally.

He walked back into the house, there was no smile. No laugh. Only seriousness.

"You used all your power in that attack, yet I am still here. You risked the life of Arryn, Which I saved, this time from you. I was only using 50% of my power Gray, You will never catch up with me if you don't have emotions if you have no control." Shadow said.

Shadow looked at Arryn, "Good. You're ok, And so... I fulfill what I said I would do. And it wasn't an order from you. You are a danger to this group right now. No,,, you are a danger to OUR family. If you can't hold back some in such a small place, with Arryn right there, how can we trust you with anything?" Shadow asked.

"Both of you, stop it!" Arryn snaps from the sidelines. She doesn't appreciate in the slightest that this argument erupted over her safety.

"No one is protecting me but me. I've done it for years and I do not need you two fighting this way over something so minuscule!" Sure, she could have died because of Orchid, but she didn't. Arryn refused to go out like that.

Shadow was right about one thing, but it went much deeper than just Gray. How could they trust anyone with such bad tempers - Arryn included.

"..." No words were spoken. I was feeling shock, but I didn't show it. He was right. I didn't hold back at all. I legit tried to kill him and used all my power. And when I did hit him, he got back up as if I pinched him.

"..." No words were spoken as he lectured me.

"..." No words were spoken as he talked to Arryn, keeping her from harm.

"..." No words were spoken when I turned away from Shadow. I approached the back door. This incident, was a reality check. I claimed to be the best when I'm falling behind.

I thought I was the ultimate. I thought I could do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. I thought I could best whoever I wanted. Shadow could have killed me if wanted to. He survived my punch, which I wanted to kill him with. To get up after a blow like that can only mean 2 things. It was either he was too strong... Or I was not strong enough. Deep down, I felt a sense of relief. Knowing that he's stronger only gives me reason to better myself. I'm going to challenge myself... How much can I improve in a single day? The best place to train would be Mt.Silver, and though it was far, the harsh weather and dangerous Pokemon lurking within the place would prove too difficult for even the strongest of Hybrids to stay within. Legend has it that there hasn't been a single person in there to last an hour. This will be the Ultimate test... Can I stay there for 24 hours, Or die trying? Hmph... I already knew the answer to that.

Before I exited through the backdoor, I stopped for a second.

Arryn stood away from me.

I turned to her, and before I left, there was something that I saw Jason and Tulip doing when they were faced with intense emotion. I wanted to mimic this action, and so I did, assuming that it could also make up for doubting Arryn.

I approached Arryn, and once I stood over her, I grabbed her gently by her chin, lifting her head up slightly, and quickly pecked her lips with mine. Though it was only for half a second, once my lips locked to hers, I felt a sensation that gave me even more motivation to become a better Hybrid... No... a better person. Before a second has passed, I parted from her, just before gently embracing her into my arms. "I'll be back." I told her.

I don't know if kissing her was the right thing to do, but I felt I had to. Besides, it looked like Jason and Tulip were having fun when they did it, but theirs lasted longer than mine, so I'm not sure how she felt about it.

Once she left my arms, I looked back up Shadow. My eyes told a story of its own. A story, which contained new resolve.

"I won't lose to you." I told him, keeping my straight face. After I finished my sentence, I departed the house, and made my way to Mt.Silver.

Shadow watched and smiled as he could tell Gray had learned a few things today, Shadow walked to the door Gray had departed from.

"We shall see! I know you are going to train," Shadow yelled.

Shadow watched a bit longer, "I am not going to admit it Gray, but that still hurt like hell, I hope when you return and then we can lead our group,,, No our family that Arryn and the others have created together." Shadow didn't want to kill Gray, Shadow didn't even want to hurt Gray, He just wanted him to understand if Gray had been a threat, he would have died that morning. Shadow saw Gray as a friend and brother and just like brothers, they would fight. They would never see eye to eye on everything. Shadow knew that Gray had been right. If he hadn't told Tulip to run away the night before, instead of protecting him hiself, none of this would have happened. Gray had purposely protected Tulip. He didn't want Gray to know that it was actually someone in the group who caused so much pain to Arryn. Shadow knew if he had, then it was possible that the fight would have been more than just a punch.

Shadow looked at the clear sky, Something told him that Gray and himself would have to join forces and work together in the future.

Shadow turned away from the door and went back into the house. He looked at Arryn, slight sadness in his eyes, He had heard mostly everything that had been said. And although he knew there was something between Gray and Arryn, he felt... well he wasn't sure... He gave a weak smile to Arryn, and then walked past her. There was far much more in common between him and Arryn then there was between Arryn and Gray. Although he knew that Gray would possibly change, Shadow couldn't stand the thought of losing Arryn to him, Or anyone for that matter. He wasn't sure why. He truly wasn't sure. He had never felt like this. Not even with Sara and Shadow wasn't sure how to handle it. Suddenly he couldn't move his left arm. Most of his side had become numb, and he fell forward. Shadow quickly twisted his body so that his back hit the wall and not his face. directions, He slid down the wall as he lost more feeling in his body.

"Damn it... Gray's punch partially paralyzed my body and it is just now kicking in." Shadow told himself. He tried to get up with his left arm, but he couldn't move it with all his might. He tried to get up without his arm, but he ended up falling back down into the wall. His breathing was slightly quicker than it should be. He looked into space for a moment trying to figure out what to do. 25% of his body had been paralyzed, there was no way he could get up without some type of assistance. He continually tried to get up under his own power, but every time, he kept falling. He knew that once he got up, he could walk on his own, because he could still feel his legs.

Arryn stared at Gray's retreating back for too long. Did he just... kiss me? Or did Orchid really do a number on me that I'm now imaging things?

She walks stoically to where Shadow sits on the floor and kneels in front of him. "We can't fight among ourselves like this any more. Our group can't function on stress and tense emotions."

"Let's get back to the others. Gray will come back when he's ready." He just needs time to cool down, then we can talk about the situation without it needing to escalate.

She stands and offers Shadow a hand up.

Shadow looked at the ground as Arryn made her way over to him. He felt torn and guilty. But he knew he couldn't let guilt overtake him again. Shadow could see her kneeling in front of were in sat.

"We can't fight among ourselves like this anymore. Our group can't function on streed and tense emotions."

Shadow didn't say anything. One thing he had learned from Sara was that most of the time, the female was right,

"Let's get back to the others. Gray will come back when he's ready." Arryn said, offering a hand to Shadow.

Shadow looked up at Arryn and turned his head away for a moment, "He is going to train. I know that for a fact. Although we are different, we are a lot alike." Shadow said.

He used his right arm to take her hand and she helped him to his feet, Shadow wrapped his arms around her and gave her a hug, "I am sorry Arryn. I didn't want any of this to happen, yet it did. Everything I said.., none of it was meant for you. We I said we couldn't trust him, I didn't at all mean you." Shadow said.

"Regardless of what you may want or what you may think, I will always fight to protect you. I know you can take care of yourself. I know all of that. That doesn't change what I feel." Shadow finished, exiting to house.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

Tulip heard the yelling from inside the house but decide not to interfere. She would let the boys test their dominance for the group, and for Arryn.

Sooner or later Shadow came huffing outside.

"So. How did that go? I know you like Arryn Shadow. You're aura or soul or something told me so. Gray likes her too, so that is going to start alot of conflict within the group." she said softly.

"I think I'll go talk to Arryn. " she said walking inside the house and tapping Arryn's shoulder.

"Hey, so I know I tried to kill you and everything but I was thinking we could go on a walk and talk. Like girl talk. We haven't done that in a while... or ever." she said smiling a little bit.

"Wow... You're wearing a dress... You look stunning. Where did you get that dress?" Tulip asked touching the fabrics. Her memory still wasn't all back, she has no idea that she made the dress.

VillageofDragons

Years
    Deacon Masterson

Deacon stood in different positions as he heard the fighting going on between Shadow and Gray. He waited for awhile until it was over and Gray came out and left their company before Deacon could say anything more to him. "Those two sure have to work some things out..." Deacon thought to himself. He went over to Lydia and froze cold, seeing a Fletchling on her shoulder. "Excuse me, but is that your fletchling? He looks like a cute little guy, may I pet him?" Deacon asked as he waited for her response. Then he talked to her in a low voice so that only she could hear. "Are the others always fighting like this? I'm not sure I want to fight alongside a group that can't stop fighting with its self for even two minutes. I know how you feel about them, but give it time. They will mature and see that some choices have to be made for the betterment of the group as a whole. I know you're not totally invested in them seeing as they fight so much, but I have been in this situation before and I can tell you everything will work out in the end. Don't worry about anymore fighting, I don't suspect it will happen again for awhile now. Also, don't be on edge please. It might worry your friends." Deacon explained all this to Lydia hoping to calm her down and help her not be on edge.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Shadow:

Shadow walked outside, he saw the group in literal chaos, from Rex punching Deacon. He wasn't sure exactly what was going on. Arryn, Gray and Shadow were all in the house at the time.

"So. How did that go? I know you like Arryn Shadow. You're aura or soul or something told me so. Gray likes her too, so that is going to start alot of conflict within the group." she said softly.

"You don't understand Tulip. I don't know what I feel. Or who they are for. It is true I guess you could say I like Arryn. But she isn't the reason why me and Gray fight like everyone thinks. Everything is so confusing right now. But there is no time for relationship problems. We need to move. Now. And if Gray doesn't want to step up to to plate and actually lead, I will." Shadow said as he passed Tulip. hHs stress level was way up and he was getting annoyed about everything that happened.

Shadow walked to where Lydia, Rax and Deacon were. Shadow sighed. He had been put in the exact position he didn't want to be in.

"Everyone thinks it is because of love interests why me and Gray fight. That isn't true. Not at all. Our truths and ideals collide with one another. This was the first time me and Gray actually came to blows like this. The last time was to stop him from killing Jason, which is now no where to be found at the moment." Shadow said, looking at everyone.

"There will be no more fighting among ourselves! Gray is gone to train. He has learned a few things today. There is no leader of this group, only someone who helps get the group.... no family going in the right direction. Out position was compromised last night before any of this happened! It is no one's fought, but our own!"Shadow yelled so everyone could hear him, including Arryn who was still in the house and possibly Gray who might still be in the woods.

"If anyone has a problem with that, they are welcome to leave. But we have to stick together! We have to work together if we are to survive. We cannot be divided!" Shadow announced.

"We are not a group. We are a family and is someone is willing to make up for what they have done in the past, they will be allowed to rejoin, but they will be kicked out immediately if massive harm comes to anyone in the family." Shadow finished.

Shadow looked in the direction of Tulip and Arryn then back at Lydia.

"We will leave soon. That will allow things to settle down. And to let everyone cool down. We can't travel while everyone might be at each other's throats." Shadow finished walking away. from the others.

Shadow found an old stump to sit on. And put both of his hands on his face. He rubbed his face with his hands as he thought about what he had just made himself. But he was given no choice, if there was no one to keep everyone in the right direction, everything would fall apart.

Please for the love of Arceus! Let things settle down! Shadow thought as he sat on his stump.

Years
    Rex Dart

Gray simply yells at Rex to shut up, then goes inside. Shadow goes inside shortly after, completely ignoring Rex. Deacon starts complaining about getting punched, but apologizes for his careless display of power.

Not the reactions he had expected. Being disrespected, ignored, and chewed out makes Rex angrier than he's been in years. After everything he's done for this group, for his friends, he is pushed to the sidelines again. The roaring in his head drowns out whatever Deacon, Lydia, and Tulip are talking about, and Rex shouts in pure frustration and rage.

Ignoring his own advice to Deacon, Rex uses his powers, roaring as he Bulks Up. His body glows with a cobalt blue aura, and he Bulks Up more than he ever has in his life, pushing his body to it's limit. His muscles are swollen to twice their original size, his bidy is covered head to toe in charcoal-gray scales, and his breathing comes in short gasps. He leaps forward, away from the group, both hands together in one massive fist.

He slams his sledgehammer fist into the ground, releasing a burst of cobalt energy. He does this again, and again, each time his body slowly shrinking to his original size. Even then he keeps punching the ground, becoming weaker and frailer with each Superpowered punch.

He is soon exhausted, kneeling on the ground and gasping for air. He isn't sure how long his little tantrum lasted, but there is a scorched crater in front of him and his ears are ringing, though the roaring and his anger are both gone.

He remains in place until he has caught his breath and his strength has returned. He slowly stands, not facing the group. Shadow soon comes back, delivering a heartfelt speech. Rex has nothing to add, so he just stands quietly, letting the others talk.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Gray​
    Mood: Satisfied

Once I left the house, I immediately enter the woods. I already knew what the plan was; To go to Mt.Silver and improve myself, physically and mentally. My current Pokemon team were all stolen Pokemon, even the Mareep I had, which became attached to me. Once Arryn allowed me to join her, I decided to set free the Pokemon I caught, releasing them from their captivity. I wonder what Pokemon will become attached to person like me in Mt.Silver?

"There will be no more fighting among ourselves! Gray is gone to train. He has learned a few things today. There is no leader of this group, only someone who helps get the group.... no family going in the right direction. Out position was compromised last night before any of this happened! It is no one's fault, but our own!"

"So loud..." I mumbled to myself, smirking after hearing his inspirational speech echo through the woods.

"Well... I guess I better get going." I said, as I let myself become cloaked in a blue sphere.

Mt.Silver was several miles away, and the fastest way to get there, would be traveling at sonic speeds though the air.

I slowly started levitating, My altitude steadily rising. Soon I reached the clouds, and after a smooth stop in the increasing altitude, the sphere broke through the sound barrier, making somewhat of a thunder sound, immediately traveling to the entrance of Mt.Silver.

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
    Her eyes slowly opened. Her surroundings were unfamiliar. Where was she? Who was she?
    "Valkyrie. Respond."
    Valkyrie? Suddenly, memories crashed down on her. A hybrid. One of Team Rocket's experiments. First major assignment: kill or capture the escaped hybrids. A fight to the death. She'd lost. She'd found someone stronger than her. And she'd swore that she'd return, she'd find him. What was his name? Gray.
    "Respond."
    There was that voice again. Sitting up, she looked around at what she now recognized as a laboratory. Val herself was seated on some kind of experimentation table. The voice had come from behind her, she realized. Turning, she let her gaze- oh, it was just Maxie.
    "I died," she said flatly. "A failed mission. Well? What's the punishment?" Sliding off the table, she stood on wobbly legs, cursing as she had to turn and grab her previous seat for support.
    "You're going to need a few minutes to adj-"
    "Bullshit." Straightening up, Val turned her back. She wasn't taking orders from any of these people anymore. Gray was stronger. A hand went to her waist. Her belt was there, with all its contents. Glancing over herself, she nodded as she found herself fully dressed. Ignoring a surprised and slightly stuttering Maxie, she walked out of the lab. She could guess what had happened: after she'd died, her body had been carried back to the base, where it had then been injected with extra DNA. Ghost type DNA. Technically, that meant she was still dead. Lifting a hand, she peered closely at her skin. Was that...a purple tint? Or was this just bad lighting? Shrugging, she lifted her hands above her head, intending to stretch. But...they brushed against something as they passed her forehead. Something hard. Drawing her sword, she angled the blade so she could see her reflection. What. Was. That? Her free hand lifted to brush her fingers against the small, round, red gem in her forehead. "Are they trying to turn me into a freakin' Persian? What else happened to me in that lab?" Looking annoyed, she spun on her heel to march back towards the lab. As she reached it, the door swung open and she barely avoided running into the very person she was looking for. Sheathing her sword, she pointed at the gem in her forehead. "Explain," she snarled. Not the best attitude, but everyone was used to it by now. Punishments did nothing to rid her of it.
    "Just as your sword helps you focus your physical attacks, that gem will help you focus special attacks."
    "I don't have any special attacks."
    "You've gained the Ghost typing and two new attacks: Toxic and Hex."
    Useful. Hex did double damage to an opponent inflicted with a status condition. But why couldn't it have been something neat, like Will-O-Wisp? Why a nasty, icky Toxic? "Why was Toxic the choice?"
    "Haunter DNA was used to revive you. This has opened up new abilities for you as well. It will drain you, but you have Haunter's ability to merge with shadows and become invisible, as well as turning your body incorporeal to pass through solid objects. If you train enough, you may gain a third typing: Poison. Along with that, there is the possibly of being able to use Levitate with enough training. For now, however, your Protean has changed to Justified while Scrappy remains the same."
    "Wonderful." Val turned and walked away again, grumbling under her breath. She wasn't exactly pleased that scientists had changed so much about her, but she could understand how useful her new abilities would be. Finding the rooms that had been hers, she shoved the door open and entered, moving to the corner to turn on the PC. Unclipping one of her Ultra Balls, she exchanged it for another. "All prepared," she muttered under her breath. "Now to go find Gray." Letting her Persian out of his Ultra Ball, she hurried out of the rooms she'd never return to, through the halls of base until she came to the exit door. Stepping out into the Goldenrod Tunnel, she pointing her Pokemon towards a small splash of Gray's blood, left from their battle. "Track that scent." Persian obediently padded over to sniff at the blood, then began to follow the scent of its owner.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Gray​

After a few seconds of traveling at sonic speeds, I arrived at the entrance to Mt.Silver. By entrance, I mean the gate that separates Kanto and Johto, Mt.Silver being in between.

The sphere of blue electricity quickly faded after landing on the ground in front of the entrance. Soon after, I entered through the gate. There were a few security guards, all of them having a straight face, staring at opposite sides of the room.

I looked to the sign on the wall, telling me the Entrance to Mt.Silver is to my left, so that's where I went. One of the guards must of knew why I came, so he spoke to me.

"Goin to Mt.Silver are we?" He asked with a slight smirk. I stopped to look at him, and nodded.

"Only the strongest of trainers are allowed here. Those who's beaten the elite 4 and became champions can pass, And of course the infamous Hybrids are allowed." He told me. "Which one are you?" He calmly asked.

"Hybrid." I said, readying my guard encase he decided to attack me.

"Mind if you prove it?" He asked.

After a few seconds of remaining silent, surprised that he didn't become hostile, I shot out a small jolt of electricity from my finger tips to the wall.

"Alrighty then sir, carry on." He told me, satisfied by my display of electricity.

I continued to walk to the exit of the gate, which lead to Mt.Silver
    "Oh! One more thing..." He called out. I turned to him, letting him know that I was listening.

"I've seen a lot of young fellers like you that have entered the mountain... None of them came out." He stated. "Just... Be careful out there." He warned, looking into my widened eyes, as I was shocked that any stranger would show me compassion.

"Heh..." Is all I said, as I left the gates. A few feet away was the mountain's cave entrance. The mountain stood high, almost 30,000 miles high. This didn't faze me. I approached the entrance to Mt.Silver, ready to become the strongest Hybrid alive.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    Gray's C-Gear sudden rang as he climbed the mountain. After the second ring the device suddenly answered itself and a mysterous mechanical masked voice said, "I am assuming you are wasting your time on that adventure to gain power Gray. Sadly you will never reach the levels of power you desire by such means. Our pathetic forms are limited by our body's and mind's."

The confident voice continued, "There are ways around these limits. Much like a Pokemon that has reached its max potential you will reach yours, and it might be much lower than you like. I know you are wondering why I am contacting you. Simple, I need someone with your talents. Your personality and mindset fox the profile of someone I can work with. However I still need someone who is more powerful than you. So I give you the ability to unlock limitless potential, and in return you help me with my goals. A win win situation. You can contact me on your C-Gear if your tired of your pathetic form." The transmission then ended. A strange contact information popped up on Gray's C-Gear. There was no name just the word "benefactor."

---

Lydia

Lydia looked at Deacon as her face twisted further into sorrow. "He is not mine... he chooses to follow me. I do not force Pokemon to serve me unlike most. You need to ask him if you can pet him," replied Lydia's discouraged voice in Deacon's head. Her expression showed sorrow as she listened to Shadow address the group, and she almost looked completely depressed as she watched Rex throw a tantrum.

Once again addressing Deacon her voice lacked energy as her telepathic words said, "I doubt your words are true. This group is on the edge of a blade. It is one small misstep from crumbling to pieces.. if it is not already. I see very little hope for us right now."

Back