• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems... [IC]

Which characters do you think should be shipped?

• Gray/Arryn

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Gray/Val

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Gray/Tulip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray/Shadow

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Shadow/Arryn

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Shadow/Anna

• Shadow/Tulip

• Deacon/Anna

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Deacon/Lydia

• Alek/Arryn

• Rex/Lydia

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Rex/Anna

• Shadow/Val

• Alek/Melody

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Val/Arryn

• Jason/Tulip

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    Lydia

"There is safety in numbers," replied Lydia her telepathic voice sounding a little frustrated in everyone's heads as Shadow walked off. After standing still for several seconds Lydia darted off after Shadow, once again getting in his way, she said to him, "Wait." Standing in front of him she summoned a strange purple orb and let it drift over to him. The orb absorbed into his body and Lydia explained its purpose, "This will allow me to teleport to you easier, and if somehow you learn to teleport you can use the energy to find me." To Shadow this link allowed him to almost feel where the strange purple haired hybrid was at, and this close it was almost like he could feel what she was feeling. However the further away he got from her, the more it just became a general feeling of where she was at.

She then walked past Shadow and back to Arryn with a passive look on her face. Opening a telepathic link with the other two, Lydia said in their minds, "Let us go, we need to find the others quickly." Seeing Arryn's pack Lydia suddenly remembered her own belongings and she quickly teleported to the roof and grabbed them, putting on the pack she teleported back to Arryn's side. A minute after Lydia returned to Arryn's side a tiny robin pokemon landed on the fairy psychic hybrid's head and stood there looking at the other Hybrid's with rapid motions of its head.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

Darker than it Seems... [IC]
    Orchid​

"Nice work Orchid. Your last mission was a success. You injured them and showed them that we are nothing to mess around with, however your objective this time is going to be much harder. Do you know which one Arryn is?" Giovanni said his facial expression not changing even a little.

"Yes sir I do. She is the Ice and Dark typed female hybrid. She has two Pokemon, and is the love interest of group leader Gray." She said remembering Arryn from last time.

"Wow. You've done your research. Nice job. Your mission today is to battle, weaken and capture Arryn and bring her back to HQ. Now this is a big task I understand, however you have some fire spells, you have some fairy moves, and once you defeat her you can use your teleporting spell to teleport her here . You will leave immediately. Dont let me down. That's all. You may leave." Giovanni said spinning around in his chair to face the window.

"Yes sir." Orchid said going to the elevator. Once she got outside of HQ there was a purple motorcycle sitting in front. It was beautiful. Orchid smirked getting on the motorcycle. She started the engine and took off. Orchid smirked at the feeling of the wind blowing her hair. She rode the motorcycle through the city until she got close to the house. She parked it behind some bushes and a tree and stealthily made her way to the side of the house. She watched as Shadow leaved and smiled as it was time to get this battle started.

"Duratus, sed se et Arryn me tradidi statues sic obstrepat." she waited as the spell took affect and Deacon and Lydia were frozen in their tracks then Orchid came out from the Shadows.

"Why. Hello there friends! Remember me? Arryn your sun burn is looking fantastic! Did you use aloe? Oh it doesn't matter. What does matter is why I'm here. My boss Giovanni. He wishes for you to come to HQ. So we can do this the easy way, which is where I put a sleeping spell on you and take you back to HQ or the hard way, we fight, I kick your ass and drag your sorry K.Oed ass back to HQ. So, what do you prefer?" Orchid smirked crossing her arms.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    Lydia

Lydia looked over at the hostile woman and let out a sigh before looking over at Arryn. Her hands formed three small orbs, whose light were hidden by her cupped palms, as the vain woman droned on about Arryn's options. Right after Orchid finished Lydia tossed an orb at each of her companions. Each one gave a flash of light that teleported Arryn, Deacon, and herself a short distance away into a nearby fenced in yard.

Looking over at Arryn, Lydia's voice entered the other woman's mind, "Fight or flee? I did not teleport us far… just enough where she will have to wander around for an hour to find us unless we go looking for her. I have plenty of strength to lend you if you want to battle her."

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Shadow:

Lydia stopped him again, but this time he had give him a small orb and told him that he could locate her if some how he had learned to teleport to her. But he really didn't need it with being able to fly with Noivern's help, but he accepted it.

Lydia walked away from him and Shadow left, heading into the woods. He didn't won't to fly just yet. He wanted to explore. He softly walked through the woods trying not to make any sound. Pokemon here and there would look at him, but went right back to their own business. He finally got to a section of the woods that had slowly been dying from something. He got down on one knee, feeling the ground. There was no doubt it had been poisoned. They could regrow the forest.

"Damn... looks like a Yyvelta has been through here. When I find Tulip or when I get back to Lydia, I need to ask them to heal these woods before it spreads out of control." Shadow said.

He continued through his walk, getting closer to the mansion. In a distance, he saw something shine.

"Are those pokeballs?" Shadow asked, walking toward the poke balls.

As he bent down to pick up the balls, he sensed something... familiar. He turned around to face a beautiful female with an amazing body standing behind him.

"Hello Shadow. I have wanted to see you for some time now." The female said.

"Who are you?" Shadow asked.

"You hurt my feelings. But I think this is what you are looking for, is it not?" The woman said, throwing something across the ground.

It bounced, pieces flying in different directions. It came to a stop at his feet. Shadow's eyes widened in shock and he started to tremble in fear. He dropped beside the item that had been thrown.

"No... no..." He said as he touched the C-Gear. It wasn't just a random one. He knew that it was Tulip's. He picked up the C-Gear and started to cradle it as if it was a dying breath and he desperately tried to hold on to it. The message about her being late was the reason he knew. And the pendant slowly started to crack.... and so was his control...

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
    Years
    Deacon Masterson

Deacon was about to respond to Arryn and tell her what the man looked like, and then respond to Shadow, but before he could do anything, a menacing women in a purple outfit came in and Deacon felt himself freeze as he couldn't do anything. "What-What the hell is this? Why can't I move?! That women must of used a spell or something!" Deacon thought to himself, listening to the women ramble on to Arryn about doing things certain ways or whatever point she was trying to get across. "Man, that women looks tacky. Looks like she just came out of a costume party or something. Is that another Team Rocket Hybrid? These guys sure are whackos." Deacon thought. Before Deacon could move, he felt a bright light envelop him and instantly found himself transported to a fenced in yard aways away.

Deacon looked around at his new surroundings, and then saw Lydia and Arryn standing at each other. "Watch out!" Deacon screams at Lydia as purple dust falls from the sky. He is able to sense the dust falling before it does thanks to his pressure ability which allows him to sense abnormal disturbances in the area among other things. Deacon lunges at Lydia and dives with her in his arms to the ground, as if the purple dust fell on Lydia too by accident she would surely be transported away. Deacon gets up and helps Lydia back up as he looks back to see Arryn has disappeared. "Well, shit. Lydia, I think that Team Rocket hybrid just transported Arryn back to her. To answer your question, I choose to fight, not flee. I am tired of running, But if we are going to do this we are going to do it my way, with stealth." Deacon said to the women. He waited for her response, shocked at how assertive he was in a time of crisis.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Shadow:

Shadow heard the pendant crack on his glove. It was a slow, but steady cracking noise.

"Where... where is she. What have you done with her?" Shadow asked on his knees, digging his hands into the ground trying to fight back his anger.

"Me? I did nothing. All I did was retrieve the C-Gear than the idiot who actually did take her, forgot to get." The female said.

It was then another female came out of the shadows of the forest, created by the sun overhead.

"Such an easy target she was. How much fun Archie must have had with her when she was asleep. How I wish I could have heard her scream. How marvelous it must have been." The new woman said.

Shadow looked up at the two women. He was sure that the first wasn't pleased with what she was saying.

"Don't anger him idiot. He feeds off it."

"What is he going to do? We brought 30 other people with us. He is out matched."

Shadow was angered by what he was hearing. Feeling guilt building up at everything Tulip must be suffering.

"So its true then... Team Rocket is so scared that they had to team up with Plasma, Magma, Aqua and Galactic." Shadow said, slowly getting to his feet, creating a claw like impression in the dirt with both hands. He looked around as other Team Rocket members poured out of the Shadows.

"Oh he is up. What a shame. I guess he won't go easy. Just like that worthless whore. She must be enjoying herself so much right now. Being exposed to so many men. And do you know who she blames?"

"Don't do it..." The other woman said.

Shadow shook with intense anger. His eyes went wide, remembering his sister dying in his arms, "Sara..."

HE put a hand on his hand. He imaged Tulip getting treated wrongly in the hands of Team Rocket, "Tulip..."

He fell to his knees as he started to cry. He remembered being unable to do anything against the Orchird woman as Arryn was being basically cooked, "Arryn..."

The image of Darren laying in his own blood. He started to image everyone dead beside him while he is unable to do anything. His blood boiled as everything rushed at him at once. The ground around him started to quake.

"She blames you. She thinks you work with Team Rocket and that you will try to take out the whole group. She hates you. Your sister hates you. Arryn hates you for leaving her. Everyone hates you. You are nothing, but a shadow. Fitting for one who is a coward to fight up front. You have no friends." The one who took Tulip announced.

And it snapped. The pendant that held his power in check cracked all the way through and shards fell to the ground.

"SHUT UP!!!!!" Shadow yelled with all his anger behind the words.

His body was immediately engulfed in darkness. His eyes turned to a complete void. Almost as if there was no life n them.The ground shook with the immense power of pure power. The darkness turned to a whirldwind. The dead ground cracked beneath his feet. His hands turned to huge claws. His body turning into a shadowy cloak. Horns grew form the top of cloak.

"No... Shadow... This.... this isn't right..." The first female who had appeared muttered.

"Where are going!?" The Tulip kidnapper asked.

"Traitor!" The other members yelled.

"Everyone attack the hybr-" To late the woman had said the command.

Shadow charged with all his anger, not in any control of his actions. The claws that had formed sunk into the woman and with great force, he shredded her to pieces, and then using an extremely dark aura sphere the size of a car and completely obliterated what was left of the woman into oblivion.

"I am going to kill you all! Ahahahahaha" Shadow laughed madly.

He charged at to Team Rocket members, he used dragon pulse with ripped through anything unlucky enough to be the way.

Shadow heard screams from pure fear of the demon that had awakened. And Shadow enjoyed listening to cries. As he charged at a young couple that were frozen in fear, the first woman who had appeared dropped in front of the and used a fire blast that sent Shadow skidding on his feet across the dead forest ground.

"How dare you! How dare you get in my way! Yes... yes you die next!" Shadow yelled as he formed a massive buster sword for a night slash attack.

"Stop it Shadow please!" Her voice rang out.

Shadow stopped for a moment, "Wh...what..."

"Shadow you have to stop! I can't stand to see you like this!"

"What do you care!? This was all caused by the Rockets in which you work for!"

"I do care! Shadow I loved you! I have always loved you! This people are still people! They all have families! They all have lives! Don't be the monster that the humans call us!" The woman pleaded.

"How do you love someone you don't even know!? I have never seen you before! Now it is time for you to die!" Shadow yelled charging at the female.

"But I do! See!" The female quickly removed her hood that she had been wearing. Revealing a tear stained face.

Shadow stopped in his tracks. There was nothing, but shock now. The night slash buster blade disappeared, "S...Sa....Sara...? H...how? W...Why?"

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
    Years

Archie; Team Rocket

"Jack Frost, to Office B3 on Level 2," Archie releases the button of the speaker phone.

It's time the kid earned some respect in this place and from what he heard, Jack was fresh off a kill of one of the Hybrids' that Team Rocket has been after for quite some time.

He kicks his legs up onto his desk - it's his, after all, he can do what he wants - Archie folds his arms beneath his head and waits for Jack's arrival. A file is placed just next to his feet with all the necessary added information inside.

VillageofDragons

Years
    Jack Frost

"I have a mission for you..." Shelly says to Jack. "I want you to go report to Archie. He will give you the mission specs and your assignment, as Archie is my superior. Good luck." Shelly adds with a wink. "Will do. Thank you." Jack Frost says to Shelly. "Good. At least this time it was a girl admin winking and not a guy. Archer still creeps me out. I'll take talking to Shelly or Archie over him any day...." Jack frost thinks to himself as he walks to the elevator. A loud, stern voice on an intercom speaks out "Jack Frost, to Office B3 on Level 2." There's no mistaking that voice is Archie's, and Jack knows it as he heads to the elevator. Normally he could take the stairs, but he wants to get there faster, eager for his new assignment.

Jack Frost pushes the button on the elevator and after a couple moments it opens, with no one inside, "thankfully..." Jack thinks. Sharing the elevator with others makes him really uncomfortable, and has since he was a little kid. It just seems wrong in his mind, even though to most people it wouldn't be. Jack walks inside and presses the 2 button in-between the 1 and 3. He waits humming an old ballad as the door closes and the elevator takes him up to level 2. It opens and Jack walks out into another small lobby. He looks to his left, a hall with a dead end and a couple doors. Then he looks to his right and sees on the side of the hall entrance a plaque that states B1-20 is down that way.

Jack heads down the hall, still thinking about what his new mission might be. After only five to ten steps he arrives at the door that reads B3 above it. After sighing and calming himself so he doesn't leak any ice, Jack waits a second and then opens the door with a normal expression on his face. Immediately he sees Archie with his feet on his desk and a folder next to him. Jack walks inside, and shuts the door. "You called for me?" Jack asks him. He goes to the chair in front of Archie's desk and sits down with his hands clasped together in a thinking sort of look.

Last edited:

shatteredxfrost

Years

Archie; Team Rocket

"I did," Archie straightens and his hands, large enough to hold a basketball with one hand comfortably, picks up the file.

"I'm in a bit of... deep water, as you might want to put it." Quite literally. "An ex superior in Team Aqua has just been demoted and has gained access to some of my misdoings," Archie flicks the file open with his thumb, revealing a middle aged man with ombre hair - black to white and sporting a pensive expression on his pointed face.

"Paddy McNoir will not be silenced without a push."

He drops the file into Jack's lap and leans back into his seat, resuming his laid back position. "Threaten, bribe, bring me his head - I don't care. Just make it happen."

The file contains the relevant information of Paddy McNoir:

Full name: Padson McNoir

Location: Currently resides in Goldenrod City. Spends his time harrassing the civilians at the Magnet Train Station for extra cash. Because he's a loser now.

Reward: Respect. And a pat on the back.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Shadow:

"S...Sara" Shadow reached out for her.

"Yes Shadow... please stop this. I don't agree with what Team Rocket has done, but you cannot kill all of them. They are human. They are following orders. They have families." Sara said as she walked toward Shadow.

"No it can't be! I saw her die! You are a lie! I will not let you win!" Shadow yelled, Shadow formed a massive sword with nigh slash again raising it above his head.

"Stop it!" Sara charges at Shadow, wrapping her arms around him.

Shadow felt the familiar hug that only Sara's felt like, "Sara... Sara... Arceus be praised..." Shadow said, but the dark pure still threatened to take over.

"Shadow this isn't you. Everything you feel... the dream you have had... the dark thoughts you have had. It is all an illusion that Team Rockets formed with your fears! None of it is real! Your look is even an illusion! Do you not remember? Do you not know what they did to you!?" Sara yelled.

"E...everything...... has been an illusion?" Shadow asked.

"Yes! Everything! Most of your life has been a lie! Do you not remember your grandpa? He stole you when you were born... He killed your parents because he was working for the Rockets. Even our bond of blood was an illusion.. We are not relatives! I loved you, but you thought we were brother and sister... It was all a lie! All of it! Even out birthday was a day off! Today is our birthday! Don't let them win Shadow! You can't let them win!" Sara cried.

Shadow started to see all his memories change.

"How... how do you know?" Shadow asked as his anger started to turn to nothing.

"Because I remembered everything and left Team Rocket and continued to act like I was one. i found out many things... So mu- ..." And with that her voice turned to silence. He eyes widened.

Sara backed away. She coughed up blood as a spear head had went completely through her body. Shadow was only protected because of her. Shadow ran to catch her and her eyes shined. Shadow did not fear anger. Only sorrow. He did not care about killing someone. There had already been enough death today.

"No Sara... not again please... not again..." He cried as they clasped hands.

"Shadow... Do not worry... I am free now... I can finally leave this world, knowing that I got to see you one last time. Knowing that you know the truth. I love you." Sara said.

Shadow put his lips to her's as they shared one final kiss. Shadow knew now that Sara wasn't his sister and he was happy to see her again.

"I love you too." He said, finishing the kiss.

"My spirit will always be with you..." Sara said, her body turning to light and forming an orange orb. He floated in the air. He came toward Shadow's heart and his heart absorbed the orb that was left of Sara.

Shadow felt all his poison and all the darkness burned away. The dark cloak slowly disappeared, replaced by a orange glow. The illusion that had be casted upon him disappeared as his hair turned to a lightish brown color. His eyes returned to normal and he could feel new knowledge fill his head.

"Within the light we are won... darkness churned by the light of life..." Sara's voice filled his head.

Typing Change: Fighting/Fire
    Abilities replaced: Immunity and Flash Fire acquired.
    Moves replaces: Aura Sphere, Fire Punch, Fusion Flare, Sacred Sword, and Flame Charge. Blue Flare also learned, but not ready to use.

Shadow raised to his feet, allowing his Flash Fire illuminate the forest. He looked around where some Team Rocket Grunt remained.

"Now... will anyone be so kind to tell me who threw the spear?"

The Team Rocket Grunts retreated from him out of fear. One person stood out above the others, but disappeared into the forest. Shadow didn't wish the chase the person. Not only had they indirectly help him, the person also put Sara to rest, which she wanted.

"Tell Gio that his info is out of date! And that in time, the league of hybrids will find him!" Shadow yelled.

Last edited:

VillageofDragons

Years
    Jack Frost

"You got it Archie. This guy is obviously a bother to you, so I will take care of him. I'll return with his head soon." And with that Jack picked up the file from his lap and walked out of the office. "Even so, it feels like Archie is just using me to take care of his own problems... I'll bite though, I've got nothing better to do here." Jack thought to himself. He took the elevator back to the main floor, headed out the front lobby and into the streets of Goldenrod with the file in hand. "This Paddy McNoir seems like a real pushover. Shouldn't be too hard to coax him and then destroy him." Jack thinks to himself.

After a while of walking through the streets of Goldenrod Jack walks into the Magnet Train Station front office. Jack looks around and sees everything pretty normally. "Wait, over there." He thinks to himself. He notices a man harassing an old lady in a corner, trying to mug them. "Hey, nag! Give me your money!" The man says, trying to snatch the old lady's purse. The man looks exactly like Paddy and matches his description too. "Time to make my move...." Jack thinks to himself.

Jack walks up to the man and puts a hand in his elbow. "Hey. It's not nice to try and steal." Jack says to the man. "Who in the world are you? And why should you give a crap what I do? What are you, the goody two shoes police?" Paddy says to him. Paddy throws a punch at Jack, but Jack is faster and catches it in his fist. "No, I'm your worst nightmare." Jack says as he crushes the man's lackluster fist in his hand, breaking multiple bones. Jack then proceeds to punch the guy in the gut full force, and then spin around and roundhouse kick him into the wall. Paddy hit the wall and slouched. "What do you want with me? Did Archie send you?" The man asked Jack, now scared out of his mind. Jack didn't answer though and proceeded to pick the man up.

"Sorry about him. He won't be bothering you guys anymore." Jack said to the crowd of people. They cheered the name "Mysterious Man" as the old lady took back her purse and thanked Jack. "Huh, never expected to be a hero to the public. I could use this to my advantage if I play on it a bit..." Jack thought to himself. "That's right, my name is Jack Frost, codename The Mysterious Man! If you citizens ever need my help, just shout my name!" Jack said in his pretend-to-be-hero tone. The crowd kept cheering as Jack held the man over his back and drug him outside, then around the building on the back wall.

"Please, don't kill me. Whatever Archie has promised you is nothing compared to the money I could give you. Please!" The man begged Jack. Jack held the man by the shirt up against the back wall of the building and spit to the side before looking back at him. "You pathetic vermin act tough when you think you can beat us up, and then like animals when you're desperate. Your death is a fitting one and good for the people of this city as well." Jack said to the man. The man screamed, trying to get free as Jack took out his legendary Icy Excalibur. He wielded it in his hand, slashed once, and then sheathed it. The man's head fell off his body as his body sunk to the ground in a pool of his fluids. Jack still held onto the man's head and then scoffed at how easy that was. He put the man's head in a body bag along with his body and cleaned up the mess.

After everything was clear and the place looked like a fight had never gone down, Jack left down the streets with people whispering about him and cheering his name. He eventually got back to the Team Rocket headquarters and walked through the front entrance. He headed to the elevator, up to the second floor, and walked back into Archie's office with the body bag slumped over his shoulder. "Alright, I'm done. Paddy is dead. You can check for yourself." Jack gave the body bag to Archie, taking a seat in the office chair once again.

shatteredxfrost

Years
    Arryn & Orchid
    & Shadow
    Part 1​

"I know you are strong Arryn. I saw your power personally. I don't know who else has seen it, but I have. Just don't do something as stupid as you did the night at Silph Co. You asked me a question at why I came after you, truth is, originally I wasn't going to, but as I watched you run down that street. I couldn't let a friend die like that. Darren was ambushed, but you went head long into a muk storm of hell. Keep your guard up." Shadow whispers into her ear.

She purses her lips, raising her arm to hug him back - who knows how long until they see each other again - when he lets her go to speak to Lydia.

You went head long into a muk storm of hell, and she wanted to do just that again for their fallen member. Darren had always been a flight risk, but he was one of them.

Lydia joins her side after Shadow left, expression blank. "Let us go, we need to find the others quickly."

"Why. Hello there friends! Remember me?"

Arryn spins around at the familiar voice, shocked.

"Arryn your sun burn is looking fantastic! Did you use aloe? Oh it doesn't matter. What does matter is why I'm here. My boss Giovanni. He wishes for you to come to HQ," Orchid reveals. "So we can do this the easy way, which is where I put a sleeping spell on you and take you back to HQ or the hard way, we fight, I kick your ass and drag your sorry K.Oed ass back to HQ. So, what do you prefer?"

Lydia acts fast, teleporting everyone inside, out.

"Fight or flee? I did not teleport us far… just enough where she will have to wander around for an hour to find us unless we go looking for her. I have plenty of strength to lend you if you want to battle her." Lydia's voice drifts into her mind and Arryn drops her belongings onto the grassy lawn.

"Fight," Arryn decides, frustrated. "I refuse to stand by this time."

Orchid was absolutely infuriated as Lydia teleported all three of them away. The spell didn't work on her. She would be a nuisance. She needed to be killed immediately. However, she had a mission and she would complete this mission before she killed Lydia.

"Ianuae Arryn ad me: nullus sequeretur!" Orchid chants to the heavens as purple sparkles fall over Arryn teleporting her back to Orchid who is standing outside. Orchid grins as she sees Arryn infront of her.

"Circulus accenditur! Ianuae Magicae poteris ut nemo nos hic Dum sumus in hoc circulo extra latent!" Orchid roared her eyes engulfed by purple as purple flames entrapped them in a battlefield of fire.

"There we go... While we are in this ring of fire, we are hidden from anyone trying to look for us. No one to save you now." Orchid smiled lifting her hand which was charging some kind of toxic ball.

"So. The easy way or the hard way?" Orchid asked looking at Arryn with a look of dominance and hatred.

N-no...thats my sister... A weak voice from inside Orchids head said.

Arryn take a quick glimpse at the grass being set alight, the flames reaching high into the air, easily towering above their heads - she returns her attention to Orchid, the poison type Hybrid's eyes burning with anger.

"Never have been a fan of the easy way," her ice daggers form easily, the fire is far enough away to not have much affect on her abilities.

With the dagger in her left hand, she straightens and flicks it up into the air. As it comes down, she pushes her free hand out, hurtling the dagger towards Orchid.

Orchid sends the ball of poison at the dagger, the poison melting it.

"Fine. Have it your way Arryn. You are 19 years old. You have two Pokemon and your love interests in the group are Shadow and Gray. You had a boyfriend that lived in Celadon city... What else is interesting about you.. Hmm.. Oh! You have a sword through your chest!" Orchid said smirking as she put her hand to her heart.

"Selene. I will be using your powers." She whispered and took out a sword made of yellow light and sent the sword at Arryn.

"Cipiet gladio Flammis!" Orchid chanted and smirked as the sword made of moon light bursted into flames.

"You see Arryn. I may not be a fire type but I can still use plenty of fire spells. I've been practicing for this fight!" She said grinning watching the sword.

The sword soars through the air and Arryn drops her dagger, instinctively grabbing the sharp blade before it can impale her. She hisses, a few lines of blood trickle down her wrists.

"How do you know about me?" Arryn demands. Team Rocket cannot have that many tabs on me - not unless they had intel coming from inside the group.

At that troubling thought, Arryn takes hold of the swords' hilt and flings it to the side. The sword flies through the fire, embedding into a tree on the outskirts of their barrier.

As Orchid had demonstrated earlier with her ball of poisonous gas, Arryn makes an orb of her own, shrouded in mist. She charges forward, shortening the distance between them fast.

"Ouch!" she said as Arryn grabbed the blade. Somewhere she was impressed that she would do such a ballsy thing.

Orchid see's the ball of mist forming as Arryn runs tword her.

Muk. Orchid says silently. Then it hits her. She stomps her foot on the ground and vines burst through the ground creating a sphere of protection around Orchid. Spikes flew from the outside of the vines, it was like Orchid was sitting inside a pufferfish.

Orchid smiled as her hands touched the walls of the vines, poison flowed through her finger tips into the vines traveling to the spikes, coating them with a powerful poison.

Orchid closed her eyes and started to chant something under her breath. Then a clone of her appeared in front of the spiked sphere.

"Ah ah ah! I wouldn't if I where you. The spikes are coated in a deathly poison. I'm inside charging some powerful attack. Aren't you supposed to be the smart one?" The clone cackled before turning to dust.

Arryn skids to a sudden stop, hurtling the ball into the wall of vines as she does. The knock-back throws her away from the coated spikes and onto the ground, her palms break the fall.

Stop running head first into danger, idiot. Think it through.

She gets to her feet and stares at Orchid through the barricade, incredulous. How many powers does this woman actually have? It's not an even fight.

Arryn reaches into her back pocket and pulls out the shard, I can't win with this holding me back. She spins and hurtles it over the flames, far enough away that it won't affect her decisions and to safety. Just for the fight, just until this is over.

Orchid wonders whats happening outside of the bubble and what she should next.

Think Orchid. Your moves are Gunk Shot, Light of Ruin, Perish song, Frenzy Plant, and final... Okay okay.... Il wait it out. Wait for her to destroy the bubble before I attack... Then I should probably use Gunk shot to weaken her... yeah we will lay it heavy on the poison, maybe even poison her then Ill use frenzy plant, then light of ruin, then final and if shes still up Perish song. Sounds like a strategy. Beauty and brains? Im almost too good to be real. But to cause her some trouble how about we...

Orchid focused and closed her eyes. She thought about what she wanted, and how she was going to do it then she opened her eyes. Now her eyes were completely purple. She channeled her grass type powers and make the spikes shoot in and out. All different lengths.

Now the battle has begun.

Arryn flattens herself to the ground, but not before one of spikes buries into her shoulder.

"Dammit," she cries, grabbing onto the end of it. It was about a foot long and fortunately for her, not too effective. It still hurts like a rattata, though.

She rips it out and glares at the barricade.

"Too afraid to face me one on one? You have to hide?" On all fours, Arryn uses her Frost Breath to freeze the spikes hurtling through the air. Frozen solid, they fall limply to the ground and she continues to blow, as if she's whistling, until the mist reaches the barricade and coats the barbs in a thin layer of ice.

She stands, more confident now that the current threat is over.

"Is that why you trapped me with those candles?" Arryn advances to the vines, forming two balls of mist and frost in each hand. She stops at a safe distance and bunches her hands into fists, the orbs hovering above her clenched fingers.

She punches forward with her right hand, the orb slamming into the vines - the ice cracks. She does the same with her left hand and continues like that, materialising balls of ice and punching her way into the barricade, chipping away at the strong vines and her energy.

Orchid growls listening to Arryn insult her and it suddenly get very cold around her.

"Muk." she whispered to herself. She felt the bubble start to weaken and smirked. She made the ball of vines burst open, sending Arryn flying back.

"Rattata. How dare you insult me. I am a Queen. You are a peasant. You got on your knees to fight me. But I bet youre pretty comfortable doing that!" Orchid giggled then shot the ball of poison she had been collecting up into the sky. It rained down on them the toxic, soaking right into Orchids skin.

Then she shot little balls of poison at Arryn. Like a bubble beam of toxic muk. Her goal was to cause chaos and she felt that was working pretty well. Poison was raining from the sky and Arryn was being shot at by poison bullets.

Orchid smiled then sent the bubbles at her feet waiting for Arryn to trip up. She kept moving her barrage of poison up and down Arryns body.

The toxic rain soaks into Arryn's clothes, dampening the now flimsy shirt and providing a constant odour. The smell was that of a flower, but behind that was the lingering trace of methol.

Orchid redirects her barbs of poison lower and Arryn clambers to her feet to avoid more strikes.

Poison wasn't incredibly effective against her type, but too much would not be ideal and this fight could end in a completely different way.

Arryn skips over the poison bullets being aimed at her feet and tries hard to get away from the constant attack. It varies from her toes to the tip of her hair and Arryn is quickly getting tired.

She forms an orb and slams it into the ground, by Orchid's feet. It explodes into mist, small bits of frost and ice rising high into the air - but offers enough cover for Arryn to edge around the corner of Orchid's view.

From just outside the haze that surrounds her target, Arryn focuses hard on creating a large shard of ice. It hovers in front of her, the wind causing it to sway and bob. Using it as a shield and her offence, Arryn punches bit after bit of ice with sharp, jagged edges in Orchid's direction.

Orchid frowned as Arryn was taking this much, much better than she had hoped. It was time to push herself to her limit. She conjured a huge ball of poison gunk and sent it into the jagged piece of ice counteracting it. Right after that she stomped her foot into the ground as the vines were back, however this time there were thick ones, thin ones, long ones, short ones. The vines whipped at Arryn as two slithered around her like snaked capturing her. She then narrowed her eyes, the vines constricted around Arryn then back to normal.

"It is time to end you." Orchid said her eyes turning from purple to black. The gem in the middle of her crown followed her eyes and turned black. This meant all self control was gone. Team rocket called this "Operation Bloodlust" and it was a success.

With the vines wrapped tightly around her body and arms, there's not much else Arryn can do but watch in utter shock and curiosity as Orchid's eyes glaze over, the vibrant purple being devoured into darkness.

There wasn't much wiggle room and Arryn tries desperately to get a hand free, just one and she can escape the strangling vines.

It proved impossible and her eyes flick over to the last remaining pieces of the shard she conjured.

This might not work but I have no other choice -

She wrestles a leg upwards, her knee pounding against one of the vines until it loosens. She kicks the boot on her right foot off and struggles in the grasp of Orchid's vines to get some momentum. If it works when I punch, it has to when I kick - she kicks at the shard with the bottom of her foot and to her complete relief, it explodes.

Smaller shards of ice fly in all directions, some penetrating the vines - but they're strong. Strong enough to withstand the attack and keep a solid grasp on her.

It didn't work...

Arryn feels the last of her resolve slipping at the impossible circumstances.

Keep your guard up.

Arryn, You're strong...

Shadow and Gray's voices both sound in her head and she takes a deep breath - I'm not going down this easily - she exhales with her Frost Breath, freezing the vines around her. She sings, a small lullaby that Alek had sung to her on a particularly traumatizing night, the pitch gradually gets louder until it shatters the ice around her.

She drops ungracefully to the ground, falling straight onto her hands and knees - but she's free.

And now she has to face a hellish looking Orchid.

Orchid watched Arryns attempts to escapes. She says nothing. Bloodlust mode was very serious. Orchid's usual taunts were non existent. Orchid just watched Arryn formulating a plan and charging up for her next attack. Finally Arryn drops to the ground and Orchid triggers her attack.

Her hand moves to her heart and pulls a giant yellow chain scythe of light out. Tulip lifts the scythe over her head and down sending the blade tword Arryns back.

She looked up at the right moment, with the scythe being held high and just as Orchid starts to send it down, Arryn fumbles backwards and brings her arms up, thick shards of ice encasing her in a prison.

Arryn pants, eyes wide as the scythe slices right through the ice and misses her by a hairs length.

Orchid smirks as Arryn escapes. She was pretty fast and smart, but Orchid had no plan of letting her go. Orchid focused and the Scythe slowly turned into a whip with a piece of glass at the tip. Orchid cracked the whip in the air then ran at Arryn. She flicked her wrist and the glass from the tip of the whip went right into Arryn's thigh. A dark smile crossed Orchids face as she grabbed and pulled down on the whip, the piece of glass tearing through Arryns skin.

Orchid takes this chance to transform the whip into a chain and straddling Arryns chest attempting to strangle her with the chain.

She looked down into Arryns eyes with her completely black ones. Through all the make up and the look of satan Orchid currently had, there was something scarily familiar about her face.

A scream rips out of Arryn's throat as the glass tears through her skin, her shorts splitting at the side but still held together by the waistband. The pain is unbearable and reminiscent of the hot piercing flames roaring in her head during their last encounter.

Her hands grab at the chain, struggling to push against Orchid's own determination. The added weight of Orchid straddling her made it hard for Arryn to breathe and hold her own, especially with how weak and tired she was.

Orchid was close, so close that Arryn caught the scent of perfume and poison. Her brows twitch, recognizing the smell from somewhere and not being able to place it.

"What?" Arryn falters and drops the chain, unable to figure out what seems so familiar about her.

"It is time to finish you." Orchid said. Her voice sounded dark and distorted.

Orchid got up and did a back flip landing a little ways away from Arryn. Then it began. Orchid's Final Smash.

Orchid smirked as vines ripped from the ground one grabbing each of Arryns arms and legs. Orchid walks over to Arryn and puts her pointer finger in Arryns mouth. Then she starts spewing poison from her finger tip into Arryn. Once Orchid feels like Arryn has swallowed enough poison she touches her heart and out come about 20 yellow daggers. Orchid sends each one of the daggers one at a time into Arryn's flesh.

"IGNITE!"Orchid screams and purple flames engulf Arryn. The fire burns the daggers, turning them into dust, and turns the vines into ashes. Arryn drops to the ground and the flames vanish.

Orchid smirks looking at Arryn lying on the ground. Her Blood lust objection had been met. The black drained from her eyes and she collapsed, falling to the dirt. Final Smash used every once of energy left. Orchids breaths were shallow. It was hard to tell who took more damage in the attack. The ring of fire around them weakened as Orchid fell.

NO MY SISTER! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! the voice inside her head roared but Orchid was too tired to respond. She was as good as dead.

Arryn turns onto her side with the last bit of energy she has and begins to dry heave. Poisoned, wounded, bloodied and bruised... Weak. She empties the contents of her stomach, spewing up as much of the poison as she can.

The fire has almost completely died out, returning some strength to her.

After a few moments of collecting her bearings and breath, Arryn stands on wobbly legs.

Orchid is exhausted, lying motionless on the ground. From what Arryn could see, the black pits she had for eyes was gone.

Arryn walks over, albeit slowly, and uses her foot to push Orchid over onto her back.

"I'm going to kill you," Arryn hisses through clenched teeth, going down on one knee next to her body. "I doubt leaving you here as a message will be enough. You'll only come back." And hell if Arryn was going to let a fight like this happen with one of her friends.

An ice dagger forms in her hand and she holds it to Orchid's neck.

Shadow felt his new power surge through his body. All the darkness gone. All the pain he felt was gone. The poison had burned off completely and he was finally free of everything that held him back. There was no more darkness, only warmth and light. He didn't even look the same anymore. Even his hair had turned to a lightish brown color. The illusion that had been casted on his true self had lifted. All thanks to his sister's spirit that was now inside of him.

At that moment after the members of Team Rocket had retreated, Tulip's Gardevoir came out on its own.

'Gardvoir!' The pokemon cried, running over to Shadow. It used the psychic power to bring Tulip's other pokeballs to him and dropped them in his hands. He nodded.

Shadow took a deep breath, "Ok. Gardevoir. Teleport us to Tulip.

In a blink of an eyes, Shadow appeared in what he thought had been a thick forest, but in the center, he saw two females fighting. Quickly realizing who they were, he used Flame Charge and busted his way through the vines and ice shards that were scattered across the battlefield, not worrying about the poison. Quickly he deactivated Flame Charge and let his body warm with Flash Fire ability. He placed a hand on Arryn's hand. He knew Arryn didn't like fire, but he was sure that what he was doing would allow her to relax.

"Don't Arryn. She is Tulip. Team Rocket altered her with a poison typing. They also brainwashed her and told her false information. She isn't in control." Shadow said in a calm, soothing voice.

Gardevoir appeared next to them now, looking at Orchird, but not attacking.

Shdow put his body between their's, guarding Arryn who was obviously weak.

"Orchird. It is over. Give up. You can't beat me. Not now. Not ever. And don't think about using your poison to try to poison me. I am immune. I have a new ability that negates the effect of all poisons. I will still take damage from poison types attacks, but I can no longer be poisoned." Shadow announced.

Shadow took a step closer to Tulip and he put both hand on her shoulders, "Tulip I know you are in their. I know you can hear me. I need you to come back to us. We need you. I am sorry for getting you caught by Team Rocket in the first place. That is my fault. I should have protected you myself when Jason and Gray were fighting." Shadow said.

He didn't think right now would be the best time to tell her about Darren, so he avoided it. He also didn't think she would pull through completely. Not yet.

Orchid eyes open slightly. She can hear words being said but cant make them out. Then she sees Shadow. She heard the name Tulip being brought up alot. Then it clicked, maybe Tulip was the voice inside her head. But she couldn't worry about that now she needed to get out of there.

Muk...Orchid says to herself. She was completely vulnerable.

"Ianuae me ducemque plagas."Orchid whispered. The purple sparkles were back and the teleported her from the battle field to her bed at Team Rocket HQ.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years

Arryn & Shadow
    Part 2​

Arryn stares at the spot where Orch - Tulip used to be, engulfed in an air of anxiety over her actions. I almost just... I was going to kill -

"Holy muk," she wraps her arms around herself, an attempt to keep the pain of just what could have taken place inside.

A 'thanks for saving me, again' makes it's way to her throat but gets stuck as she just feels like dry heaving again; over the remaining poison in her system or that she almost murdered her sister, she wasn't entirely sure.

Her legs give out and she kneels, literally holding herself together and repressing the violent urge to wretch.

It all made sense. The laughter, the way Orchid just knew things, her scent... and I hadn't realised it sooner. We could have avoided this chaos and destruction if I had been a better friend.

"You saved me..." Arryn finally speaks to Shadow, staring blankly at the grass. "Again."

Shadow watches as Tulip vanishes from the battlefield. He turns to Arryn.

"Holy muk." She says as she wraps her arms around herself. Her legs give out on her and she starts to fall.

"You saved me..." Arryn finally speaks to Shadow, staring blankly at the grass. "Again."

Not very far away, Shadow sprints over to her and catches her in his arms. He slowly sits down with her. He can feel her body shiver from the poison. He tries to locate a cut or something, trying to figure out where the poison had entered

"No. I just simply stopped the fight. looks like you would have won. But I think I understand what you mean. Arryn you are poisoned and I don't have any of my supply with me. Even if I did, there is too much poison inside and an antidote or berry wouldn't have enough time to work." Shadow said. He started to think of something else. Gardevoir could use psychic to bring it out, but it was too dangerous.

"Arryn... I... I can suck the poison out through a wound or something, but I need to know where one is. I think that is the only way for it to work... if you allow me. I can... the poison won't bother me." He said, his face blushing slightly.

If she wasn't so weak and pale, she might have blushed, too.

Arryn remembers the fight and remembers being impaled in the shoulder with a poison barb. She pulls the side of her long sleeved shirt over her shoulder and halfway down her arm. Just above her right collarbone is the entry point. She tilts her head to the side, giving him better access.

It will be even more embarrassing to regroup with everyone and not being able to stand on your own feet. Suck it up.

"It was a spike and went in pretty far," she winces as the air brushes against her abused skin. "I pulled it out, but it was oozing the poison into me."

The only other circumstance was when Tulip spilled poison into her mouth. Arryn swallowed it readily to avoid drowning by the toxic liquid - there's no way Shadow could get the poison out that way. This way might be just a little more embarrassing.

Arryn showed him an opening on her shoulder. He knew that this was only way to possibly save her life. He wished he had an antidote or something, but he had dropped his bag at some point in the battle when he lost control.

"I am sorry for this, but I am not going to allow anyone else to die tonight. This might also sting just a little." Shadow said.

He took a deep breath and put his mouth over the wound and started to suck the poison out. He spit some of the poison out right away as it had a terrible taste. He coughed a little, but stayed focused.

"Remind me never to eat poison." Shadow joked a little, giving some rumor to the current position they had been forced into. He let flash fire activate, to allow his body to glow orange yet again, which also caused the poison to rise out of the wound.

He spit more out and again started the bring the poison out of the wound.

She chuckles at Shadow's attempt to lighten the mood and holds onto his shoulder for support. When his body glows orange, Arryn frowns, confused.

"How did you...?"

"I have a new ability that negates the effect of all poisons."

Arryn stops him, placing a hand on his chest and pushing him back. "Why are you glowing orange? What new ability do you have?" She's feeling a little stronger and with most of the poison now vacant from her body, it also took with it the numbness.

Her thigh was on fire.

Shadow sighed as she realized what was going on. He spit the remainder of the poison out.

"Arryn... I am part fire type now. I know you hate fire. But right now this is the only way to save. I did say I was sorry at the start. I also now have the ability, flash fire. Although not normally used outside of battle, I can use it to warm my body up, allowing the poison to rise easier." Shadow said.

Shadow looked over her body and noticed that she had large gashes, blood dripping out.

"Fire can stop bleeding. If you allow me to concentrate I can stop all your wounds from bleeding. They will remain sore, but you will not lose any blood. My fire will not harm you." Shadow said.

Arryn doubts that - fire has hurt her too much in the past. It was the one memory she retained of her time in Team Rocket and of course, that night with him spiralled into a deadly situation which she almost didn't escape.

Yet she trusts him, inexplicably at this point, so she angles her leg towards Shadow and almost can't stand the sight of her own leg. The gaping wound in her thigh aside - tiny pin like holes are dotted all over her legs, only noticeable by beads of blood.

"Do it fast," she clenches her eyes shut.

Shadow knows Arryn is scared. He knows she fears fire. At one point he did as well. Shadow let his body return to more temperature. He placed a hand on the wound and slowly increased the heat to stop the blood.

"Arryn relax. You are ice. I know you fear fire. I did too when I watched my sister become an inferno because of Team Rocket. But one thing I learned is this.

'Fire is not just destruction. If used by the right people it used for survival. Fire is like a little heart beat. That is warm. Without fire, none can survive. Just look at the sun. The sun is what keeps everyone alive, including those that are Ice. With fire, bring life.'

I also heard that in a show I used to watch about the four elements. Great show by the way."

Shadow said as he continued to slowly heat up her wound, careful not to burn her. Unlike his other powers, he had total control over his new powers. And he finished. The wound crusted over and the blood stopped flowing.

He backed away, waiting for an attack that he thought might becoming.

Shadow was right to back away because Arryn was trying very hard not to slam her fist into his jaw.

For the most part the wound she suffered from the most was that awful cut but with it on the mend, she should be able to walk on her own. Arryn starts to nod, regaining composure.

Enough dramatics and back to the task at hand.

"I sent a mass text to everyone earlier explaining that the house wasn't safe and to meet at the fountain." Arryn taps on her C Gear and frowns. 'No New Messages'. "Lydia teleported us and Deacon not too far from the house, near the woods, I believe. Orchid - Tulip grabbed me before I could get a good look at the surroundings."

She tugs at her torn shorts, barely holding together. "I need to get changed and shower before I show up in public. People will notice and start asking questions, we can't have that getting to the wrong people."

Shadow didn't know what to do. He didn't want Arryn mad at him. Not after everything they had been through together. In reality, she was probably the closest to Shadow. He would find a way to make her like him again.

"Lydia gave me an orb to locate her. We can use Gardevoir to teleport to her."

"And we aren't splitting up again. Regardless at what you may think of me right now, I promised I would stay next to you."

Shadow thought for a moment, "You just need to wash off right? How about you shoot ice in the air and I melt it?"

"That's... a good idea, definitely beats going back to that house or breaking into a new one."

There is no possible way Arryn could handle a break in with her current weakened state...

"Here goes," using the majority of energy she still has, Arryn forms another ball of ice, being careful to keep the mist from offering protection. She moves it up above her until it hovers above her head. Her clothes were still soaked through with the toxic rain that Tulip sent down and the scent was choking her.

"Go for it."

"Now to test this new move out. Oh Gray how I would love to see the look on your face." Shadow said forming a Fusion Flare and launching it at the ice. He forgot an important detail...

"Oh muk. This wasn't a good Idea." Shadow said.

The ice exploded into water which sent down a rain storm, putting the fire barrier out and soaking both of them. The rain felt colder than normal and he started to shiver a bit. He fell to the ground for a moment. Fire was weak against water. He had made a stupid mistake that a little kid wouldn't make. He used Flash Fire to start to try his body.

Arryn's held lulls back in bliss as the cold water coats her skin, soaks her hair and washes the poison from her clothes. Arceus, I need this... It ends so quickly, but it was enough to return some well needed strength.

"Shadow?"

He's shivering, cold from the spray of freezing water. She takes a step forward, wanting to help but pauses. The only way I can help is by staying away... Helpless, Arryn crosses her arms.

"Sorry about that. I should really learn to control the temperature of my attacks..."

"Nope not you. That was my fault. Didn't think about my fire typing there." Shadow said finishing up his heating process with Flash Fire. He was dry now.

Shadow shook what remained of the water, and walked over to Arryn. Powering all of his power down. Seemingly like he wasn't even a hybrid. He had so much control now.

"Gardevoir, if you don't mind. Use this purple orb to locate Lydia." Shadow asked. Gardevoir agrees and joined the two.

He had his and Tulip's pokeballs on his side.

"Arryn, take my hand or touch Gardevoir. Tell Gardevoir to teleport when ready." Shadow said, placing a hand on Gardevoir's arm.

How did he get so much control? She tilts her head, watching him thoughtfully as he finishes drying himself in no time at all. Her eyes pop open - "wait here."

She half jogs, half limps to the edge of the clearing and focuses her attention on the shard of ice that she threw over the wall of flames for safety - and so she wouldn't hold back.

Arryn scoops it up and frowns at the noticeable crack in the middle.

It couldn't have been from impact... is this what Alek warned me about?

She glances over her shoulder at Shadow and slips it back into her pocket. Again, she jogs/limps back to him and grabs hold of his hand. The warmth that emanates from him wasn't uncomfortable, not in the slightest - he really had a firm grasp of control now.

"Teleport," she tells Tulip's Gardevoir. The Pokemon does as told, teleporting them back to where Arryn had left Lydia and Deacon

Shadow watched as Arryn went to get something on the ground.

It's the ice crystal she that holds her power back... It is cracked. Shadow thought.

He knew that they were a lot alike in some things. He wondered if she had the same fear as he did. He didn't want to see Arryn like he was just minutes before. Just like Sara didn't want to see him like that. He wanted to say something, but didn't. He realized though that it seemed like she had more control than he did without the charm.

He watched as she came back to him and took his hand with no problem. He smiled know that he thought she trusted him again. They teleported back to Lydia and Deacon.

"Well if there is one good thing that came out of all of this, it is that we finally got to talk." Shadow smiled.

'Gardevoir'

"Yeah you can return if you want Gardevoir, thanks for the help. I promise we will get Tulip back." Shadow said.

Gardevoir returned. And now they faced Deacon and Lydia.

VillageofDragons

Years
    Deacon Masterson

Deacon was waiting for Lydia's response for awhile while sitting on a random stump he found and playing with his abilities. After being bored for a bit he saw a bright sphere form a couple feet away from Lydia, and Shadow and Arryn materialized in the fenced in yard that Lydia and Deacon were in. "So I'm assuming that was another teleportation sort of thing." Deacon said as he walked up to the two. "Geez, what happened to you guys? You look like you just jumped off a waterfall." Deacon asked the two. He noticed they were soaking wet and then saw a mark on Arryn's shoulder. "What is that mark on your shoulder, Arryn?" Deacon asked her.

"Anyway, now that you're back I'll tell you about the guy that ambushed Darren and myself. He had blonde hair that went straight up, as well as a white and tan complexion and a serious look on his face. He was wearing a rusted tan jacket along with jeans with holes in them, and a black t-shirt. I went about the town while you guys were waiting and heard people calling him 'Jack Frost, The Mysterious Man', and praising him. It's sick now that I think about it, and I'm wondering how he could be seen as a hero to them. Those people are clueless that he's evil though. And at least we know his name is Jack Frost now. Also, after remembering our battle, I'm pretty sure he's an Ice and Fighting hybrid and works for Team Rocket. Is that good enough of a description?" Deacon explained this all to Lydia, Shadow, and Arryn at the same time. "By the way, did you happen to see a guy who looks to be another hybrid walking with another girl near away from your house? That guy looks familiar, but I can't quite place his name." Deacon waited for their responses. He knew they would take a little bit to process all this information, so he waited and went back to sitting on the stump he had found while listening to them.

shatteredxfrost

Years

Arryn; Ice & Dark

The moment Arryn is in the fenced yard and Lydia takes one look at her, the Hybrid begins to heal her.

"Worse than a waterfall," Arryn responds to Deacon, feeling less bitter towards him. She touches her collarbone on instinct and flushes. "Nothing, just... I was poisoned. Shadow helped."

Deacon goes about describing the man that hurt Darren and her temper flares. For a moment, I forgot we had that to deal with. She wants to exact revenge for her fallen member, but it didn't feel right without all of the group together. Including Tulip.

She also can't help but feel a little sour that the Rocket Hybrid was part Ice.

"By the way, did you happen to see a guy who looks to be another hybrid walking with another girl near away from your house? That guy looks familiar, but I can't quite place his name."

"Gray," she responds and sighs when the feeling of bliss returns as Lydia works on her ruined thigh. "He left to fight with that girl... to the death." And he better come back; too many of them were dropping like flies.

Stingray gave permission to bunny Lydia.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Shadow:

Shadow listed as Deacon explained. Arryn still had his hand, he could feel her temper go up by the feeling in her hand. He already knew Arryn was a little upset. Possibly because she wanted him to keep his dark type and not gain fire. She seemed to be attracted to his dark type after all.

He understood perfectly how she felt. He knew everything she felt. He wanted to help her so so much. But how would he without ruining a friendship?

"Yeah.... I was on a bit of a.... fast paced roller coaster... as you can see, I look different from how I use to..." Shadow told Deacon.

"Jack Frost.... isn't that suppose to be a holiday character who is suppose to want to ruin joy? Maybe his heart can be melted with love?" Shadow said.

It was then Shadow turned to Arryn, "Arryn, I know what you feel right now. Don't let yourself be driven by revenge. I.... I don't want you to be how I was in the forest. It felt terrible now that I think about it. I do not want you to be subjected to what I felt." Shadow said.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    Lydia

When Shadow and Arryn teleported next to Lydia, she immediately started to heal Arryn's wounds with a strange sense of desperation. Looking over at the two with a defeated look on her face her voice entered their minds, "I am sorry I tried to help but those flames... they stopped my magic."

Looking back toward the battleground Lydia talked to the three after they were done talking she gave her own apology, "I am not as strong as I thought. I am sorry I failed to help you. I am glad you could fight off the evil. However I now understand what kind of darkness we now face, and it is clear my illusions of being able to face it alone were false. I will need your help and I am too weak to even protect my home if they attack it."

She gave the new Shadow a curious look as she continued, "I have somewhere safe we can go for a short time. Its hidden deep within the forest and it is protected by both my magic spun in the area for years and the Guardians who live there… There we can heal and rest before setting out again. I think everyone needs rest before we face the challenges ahead." As she waited for a response to her offer, her mind focused purely on Shadow, "You feel different than before. A warmth has replaced the darkness that haunted you. I am curious what has brought about this sudden and drastic change in you."

shatteredxfrost

Years

Arryn; Ice & Dark

Arryn isn't sure what to say to Shadow - I don't want to be subjected to an apparent loss of control either, but if that's what it takes...

"I am not as strong as I thought. I am sorry I failed to help you. I am glad you could fight off the evil. However I now understand what kind of darkness we now face, and it is clear my illusions of being able to face it alone were false. I will need your help and I am too weak to even protect my home if they attack it."

"We'll go with you," Arryn promises. "We have to meet up with everyone, but having a quick rest would be ideal." She sees her bag and kneels to pull out her pokeballs, relieved.

The battlefield was just behind them and she felt uneasy. Who knows how bad the one with Gray and that girl will be...

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Shadow:

Shadow looked at everyone gathers and finally let go of Arryn's hand. Not meaning to hold on to it as long as he did. He probably had pushed enough buttons as is, but he wanted to risk one more time...

Arryn... you don't have to loss control to become strong. Don't let the words of others poison you. Don't let Team Rocket poison you and win. Because you don't truly win when you lose control. Because every... single.... time it happens... you lose apart of yourself. And from what I have personally seen... it will be such a shame for you to change so much... Shadow thought to himself, not daring to say that out loud. We would definitely be stabbed or kicked by her if that happened he had.

"Don't worry, the fire wall thing was brought down by the combined powers of fire and ice. We know you tried to do what you can." Shadow said, turning to the house.

"For now, retreating to the forest might be our best bet. I am sure Gray will find his way back soon enough. I don't think Team Rocket will kill him. Not right now anyways. From what I know, he seems to still be friends with Old Man Gio. Rex, I am sure is fine. I don't think they will try another operation at the moment after failing two at once." Shadow said.

"You feel different than before. A warmth has replaced the darkness that haunted you. I am curious what has brought about this sudden and drastic change in you." Lydia's voice entered his mind.

He turned to Lydia and nodded, "To explain Lydia... By now I know all of you know I have changed. This is the real me. The other me was an illusion that Team Rocket had cast upon me. Everything I knew other than the people I met were lies. I met Sara tonight, we didn't share the same blood. We were nothing more, but friends. Good friends. She was resurrected as a ghost/fire type hybrid. The charm that held my power back shattered into shards. I went insane. My sister saved me, and then she was killed by a dark spear like attack. I watched her die again in my arms, but this time it was hatred I felt, but sadness and relied. She had been freed from Team Rocket. Being a ghost, her spirit was set free and my body absorbed it. Causing the darkness to burn away in place of a light. She reminded me that even Team Rocket members are still human and that they have families." Shadow explained as he walked back in fourth.

"All i want now is justice." Shadow said as he walked back over to Arryn, knowing the hatred she now felt for the man that had killed Darren. And then he looked at all of the hybrids and looked into the blue sky that seemed brighter. he felt the sun shine down upon him. He was warm. It had been so long sense he felt like this.

"Your story may not have such a happy beginning, but that doesn't make you who you are. It is the rest of your story, who you choose to be. That is who you are because none of the past matters. It has already happened, it can't be changed. That is something all hybrids should now follow." Shadow finished looking back at the group, watching Arryn as she checked her poke balls.

"I got to get a new bag... damn... i really liked that bag to... guess I am going to have to get some money." Shadow said somewhat to himself, not meaning to say it out loud.

Last edited:
    Years

Melody Hendricks

"Thanks for the tour, Mel," Alek walks between their bunks, ruffling her hair on the way. "I will see you around."

Okay, that was new. The last time someone had called her "Mel" was ten years ago. It had been her sister Harmony, and it had been the last time she'd seen her. "Y-yeah! See ya around!" Keep cool, Melody! Protect your image! "I mean, it's a small town. Not that many Hybrids, right?"

She opens her eyes, but Alek is already gone. She pouts, slamming her head against her pillow. "Alone again! Why won't anyone stay with me, play with me?" She stares at the ceiling, trying to come up with a fun new way to get attention.

Rex Dart

Rex is really starting to hate cops. But in all fairness, he hadn't expected the alarm to still work after he'd smashed it.

"I'm just trying to charge my phone!" He yells at the two officers, who have tasers drawn and pointed at him. He holds up his C-gear, glaring at the cops.

"He has a weapon!" the younger one yells, and both fire their weapons. The darts pierce through Rex's shirt and into his chest, sending electricity coursing through his body.

It's mildly annoying.

Rex roars and rushes forward, grabbing the officers by their heads and knocking them together, rendering them both unconscious. He drops them in a heap, tearing the darts out of his chest. Anger burns in his belly as he inhales deeply, wanting to finish off these fools who attacked him.

His C-gear chirps, indicating a text message. He pauses, slowly exhaling, then goes to check it. "... the fountain? Sure, why not?" He grabs a solar battery charger from the shelf, showing it to the terrified salesperson. "I'm taking this, okay? It'll solve so many problems for me."

The woman nods, and Rex leaves the electronics store, heading for the fountain. He would finally get to rejoin his friends, assuming nothing else goes wrong today.

Last edited:
    Back