• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Video Game Quote game!

Years
  • Final Fantasy IV

"So many pathetic creatures, scattered across a handful of islands, drifting on this sea like fallen leaves on a forgotten pool… What can they possibly hope to achieve? Don't you see? All of you… Your gods destroyed you! I have been waiting for you, boy. For one like you… Yes… For the hero. Do not betray my expectations."

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • Gotta be Windwaker.

"Your mother... You're just like her. Except shorter. And more annoying."

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic?

"I've struggled a long time with survivin', but no matter what you have to find something to fight for."

Okage

He who can defy Classifacation
    Years
  • I don't know WHO said it, but I do know it came from The Last of Us.

"Call it what you will—A revelation from God, or a curse of the demon king. The fact remains that our world came to an end. A heretic called upon an unearthly light, and devastation ensued. Chaos crawled out of the depths of the ocean, from the black abyss. Death upon death... nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here... A voice in the dark beguiles me. "Truth is a mystery, unraveled by the candles' flames".
    — From the Journal of a Man who Wandered into Another World"

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    Parasite Eve?

"Every night, I can feel my leg, and my arm, even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost, it won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you?"

TheCobaltComet

Investigator
    Years
  • Another Metal Gear Solid. Someone's happy, huh?

"I have one request... Show me your face. Even if you are him, I have no intention of wasting time trying to talk you into staying. I just want to know..."

That one should be harder.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    Final Fantasy 6 my friend. By far the best in the series.

MGS is just super quotable haha

"Are two-head bear people shooting at you, and battle cattle mooing?"

Years
  • TES4 Oblivion, the Daedric Prince of Madness, Sheogorath.

"You'll just keep going, not out of any desire for good or evil... but just because you think you can. And because you 'can' ... ... you 'have to'."

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    It's either Undertale or Portal. I know I've seen it before on an Undertale pic but i'm also sure GlaDOS says something like it.

"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"

Years
  • Half Life 2. I literally just heard the quote on a watchMojo video lol

"You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure this is one of 'em, pal."

Years
  • Final Fantasy 7 I think.

"Sir, no disrespect, but that acting of yours is about as subtle as a crutch."

Actually, it's Grand Theft Auto :) And your quote is Final Fantasy

This quote is both fitting and memorable: "Looks like my summer vacation is...over..." ;-;

someguy.fromnevada

I don't know anymore...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    "Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they give up."

-Vyse, Skies of Arcadia

Years
  • ^wut m8

I have no idea

"Is that so? Well, in that case... it will be a date to DIE for."

Sonic Heroes. I miss David Humphrey

"You don't believe in anything. You gave up on life before you were even born. Sat poisoning Cocoon from the inside, waiting for someone to come and destroy you. Sure, you think the end of the world is salvation. All you care about is death's release. So take it, and leave the rest of us alone. We don't think like that. When we think there's no hope left, we keep looking until we find some. Maybe Cocoon is past saving, but it's our home. And we'll protect it or die trying! We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!"

Back