• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: March Legendary distribution via newsletter

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Australia counts as Europe so wifi distribution for me! But I prefer code/wifi over having to go visit a store.

Years
  • Great, I'll probably play Sun again for few minutes XD

I would like to see more of these to be distributed over wifi, because in my country only store that gives them away does so only when you buy something expensive... Or they make quick events during the night on their facebook with 1 or 2 codes, so there's no chance for me to get it, if I don't want to pay for it (and I would never pay for this).

Years
  • At least I get the easy way out of just getting simple wi-fi Mystery Gift... feel bad for the Americans though.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen today
    I'm pretty sure they did this crap with the legendary birds in gen 6. It's kind of sad you have to make an incentive for someone to sign up for your newsletter.

Back