• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Doctor Who Discussion Thread

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I just thought of a theory for why they let Clara "live" at the end of S9... Spoilered only because maybe it's actually right and people don't want to know.

Spoiler:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Another fantastic episode. Always fun with a new companion.

Years
I enjoyed the concept of Smile and actually thought the episode had some really good ideas, not too sure about next week's episode from the preview though, but I just hope it proves me wrong!

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2019
Keep smilin' guys! Just keep smilin'.

That was a pretty good episode~ Bill seems like a chill-type of lady, and I'm starting to like her.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Omg scary Who eps can be so scary

I got the chills and was properly scared for a while in "Hide" (s7).

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Dayum I enjoyed Smile. The episode prior to that made me feel a bit ehhh about the new changes. Other than that though, I'm invested in the mystery of the vault, and, of course;

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I liked this ep! It's all still very random, but so are most DW eps since forever tbh lol. I wonder who's in the vault.

Spoiler:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I liked this ep! It's all still very random, but so are most DW eps since forever tbh lol. I wonder who's in the vault.

Spoiler:

Regarding your spoiler...

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I need to listen again, it seems...

By the way, how about making this a Doctor Who megathread? Not as structured as a club, but letting all DW chitchat go here kinda (even if it's not specifically S10).

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2019
Anyone catch the newest episode?

Any one watch it with the 3D sound? It was pretty cool!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Anyone catch the newest episode?

Any one watch it with the 3D sound? It was pretty cool!
3D sound? I can only imagine how horrifying that must have been...

I liked it alright. Especially Bill's and the Doctor's banter! "Okay, grandfather!"

Back