• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Doctor Who Discussion Thread

Years
Okay last night's episode was really good.

Spoiler:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • he/him
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Speaking of 10, I'm pretty sure Bill did one of 10's patented "well"s.

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Okay last night's episode was really good.

Spoiler:
It really sounded like it! I had all the vibes of oooh this is gonna lead on into the Master realizing how he can use this to form that network in S3 or something something 8D but eh. Maybe not.

I loathed the resolution of this episode. A three part epic ending so abruptly? And that part where the Doctor fooled Bill in the middle.................. eh. Weird writing tbh.

Years
I loathed the resolution of this episode. A three part epic ending so abruptly? And that part where the Doctor fooled Bill in the middle.................. eh. Weird writing tbh.

I definitely agree, the whole thing with the Doctor fooling Bill was pretty pointless imo and they could have made this conclusion to the three part-er much more epic.

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2019
This episode disappointed me, tbh.

There wasn't any feel of threat.
It ended way to suddenly, and without any collision, or consequences.
Once again, everyone forgot.

That is a naff ending.
I want people to remember.
I want some human organisation to remember the events, and go to space, wanting to find more, or to conquer aliens, before they do earth.

The whole, humanity forgets, cliche is getting old, and boring.
I really hope the new writer tries to use less and less of it.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • he/him
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Regarding the ending of the most recent episode...

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Just saw the Mars episode. I wonder what the deal with Missy is, if she's actually going to change her ways o:

Spoiler:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • he/him
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
These last two episodes are going to be incredible.

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Just finished the Scottish episode lol. I wonder what the deal with Missy really is. Didn't like the episode much at all in general, I just think Missy is really interesting in this season.

Years
Just finished the Scottish episode lol. I wonder what the deal with Missy really is. Didn't like the episode much at all in general, I just think Missy is really interesting in this season.

Seriously, I would have traded every episode this season for one full slice of life episode with just Capaldi and Missy fucking about through space. They're such interesting characters trapped in Power Rangers-tier stories.

Can't wait to off the moff, but that said I'm super hype for Simm next week.

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Capaldidoc with River Song was fun, Capaldidoc with Missy is fun, now we'll get Capaldidoc with Master 8D <3

.... or maybe it'll just end up being a flashback episode about how Master -> Missy :/ it could happen, you know.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • he/him
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Without spoiling it fully, I can confirm that's not the case. The Master is here in full form. The Day Of The Master, if you will.

Years
I'm sorry the next episode is looking literally perfect, an episode with Missy being 'trialled' in an adventure by The Doctor, I can't wait.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • he/him
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
how do you know

Uh, because I'm a member on Gallifrey Base and people have posted complete scripts of the final two episodes, haha.

Also, remember the name Richard Mylan. 13th Doctor.

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
oh my GOOOOOD THE MOST RECENT EPISODE A:K:JHSDKLASJHD LKAJS DLAK S_?DLAK _?

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • he/him
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
One of the greatest episodes in recent memory.

Years
I agree, felt like a proper classic Doctor Who episode. Just imagine the shock value if the BBC hadn't ruined the John Simm's return though? It would have been 1000x better.

Back