• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Bronze 2 (COMPLETE)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen yesterday
See, if Freako gives a relase date, he would need to catter to such relase date rather than to his own pace...

I wasn't really asking for a release date. I made myself very clear on my last post. I think you should just drop it now and let Freako give us an update of his hack when he's ready

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
People are way too expectant for a release date. Freako stated many times that there was no clear release window. I'm excited for this too, but, I have found other ways to pass the time, though, it's very likely I'll be playing this way after it's released (which is fine). If anyone is interested, this hack is finished, not mine, but I'll play it soon: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=402242

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen yesterday
How's the progress going along Freako? Have you made a lot of progress on your hack lately?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 12, 2021
That's Freako's call to make. Let him be the one to give me an answer, and stay out of it

He's told you multiple times to wait. Multiple people have echoed him. This isn't the first time you've told other people to stay out.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen yesterday
He's told you multiple times to wait. Multiple people have echoed him. This isn't the first time you've told other people to stay out.

I'm going to try to not ask him anymore about his hack, alright? Nintendogamemaster made me see his point and I totally agree with him 100%. I don't want to feel like I'm the villain of this thread, so I'm going to try to stop it right here. Thank you

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Ya Know what!! i say we temporarily Close this thread until the hack is ready to be released. Yeah the wait is killing me but there is a reason such ambitious projects like this hack usually never get finished, and its because the stress of making a hack can be unbearable at times. Take it from me who attempted multiple times to make a Pokemon Romhack, it can be stressful to make a simple sideshow hack, let let alone something such as rebuilding all the maps, text, scripts, events, etc, especially within a deadline. Let's just be grateful that this is one project that won't be incomplete, we just gotta be patient.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Ya Know what!! i say we temporarily Close this thread until the hack is ready to be released. Yeah the wait is killing me but there is a reason such ambitious projects like this hack usually never get finished, and its because the stress of making a hack can be unbearable at times. Take it from me who attempted multiple times to make a Pokemon Romhack, it can be stressful to make a simple sideshow hack, let let alone something such as rebuilding all the maps, text, scripts, events, etc, especially within a deadline. Let's just be grateful that this is one project that won't be incomplete, we just gotta be patient.
Considering that Freako has just a few things left to do before this hack is finished, your idea doesn't sound too bad.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
There is absolutely no chance of this not being finished. Just be patient.

joshspicer

Josh Spicer
Years
Freako is great at putting things together (or deleting them) and having things work out in the end.

If I trust anybody's word on completing something, it's him.

Last edited:

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
any news freako? it's been a while. is there any update on the game if possible? thanks.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
I can't really do anything as I'm waiting on sprites to be made and I don't want to rush 'em.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
No I don't know where the sprite guy went, so I think I'll have to find someone else to make overworld sprites.

I can't do them myself, because they would be terrible.

Years
Sorry man, and could you release the game although you have to solve the sprites? Because you said its 100% playable and its Christmas! If not, take your time, thanks.

Cfcboy1988 27

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 16, 2020
Whens thia out as its xmas we all want to play it as it looks awsome as its completed u can keep updating sprites so plz release it asap

Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Leave him alone. Dont rush him. You can wait. I bet you guys have something better to do than pester this poor guy about getting this hack finished. Let him finish it and release it on his own time

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 12, 2021
I would like to help, but I suck at overworld sprites.
Good thing is, I am in some pokemon discords, will try to find someone that might be able to help.

Back