• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Bronze 2 (COMPLETE)

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
  • I have a strong feeling it'll be near completion very soon. I'm hoping it'll probably be completed sometime next week

Even then I probably won't get to playing romhacks because my android tablet broke and I can't get it fixed until covid19 is over. Due to the store I go to being closed. So I probably have to wait 4 months to play this lol. As I have a apple phone.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Even then I probably won't get to playing romhacks because my android tablet broke and I can't get it fixed until covid19 is over. Due to the store I go to being closed. So I probably have to wait 4 months to play this lol. As I have a apple phone.

I used GBA4iOS for years. Currently using an Android device for almost a year but it is not completely impossible to play on iOS device. I can share my tips with you if you'd like.

bh02032002

Years
  • I used GBA4iOS for years. Currently using an Android device for almost a year but it is not completely impossible to play on iOS device. I can share my tips with you if you'd like.

Nah it's fine. I don't want to jailbreak my phone. If it was a tablet I'd consider it but a phones a completely different story. Thanks for the offer though.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Nah it's fine. I don't want to jailbreak my phone. If it was a tablet I'd consider it but a phones a completely different story. Thanks for the offer though.

I didn't jailbreak it either. But like I said before, it's been a year since I last used an iDevice. I don't know what happened after I switched devices. Maybe the methods I know are not valid anymore. Ayways, good luck on your waiting man.

bh02032002

Years
  • I didn't jailbreak it either. But like I said before, it's been a year since I last used an iDevice. I don't know what happened after I switched devices. Maybe the methods I know are not valid anymore. Ayways, good luck on your waiting man.
    Thanks bro. Your a good guy. Have a good evening

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2020
    The final area that needed mapping is now complete.
    m3l3tEo.png

I will now insert the new sprites and commission the final trainer designs.
    All that will be left is test playing the entire, finished game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2020
    Inserted the new overworld and trainer sprites. Gotta commission the remaining few.

YJGluel.png
    R24pJHk.png

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    oh wow thats awesome news. Good luck beating your own game when the time comes.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2020
    The credits have been coded
    LEKM4yg.png

And this is all that remains of my To Do list.
    Zu8vnMj.png

If you would like to playtest and are working on your own hack, feel free to send me a message and I'll try get the final step organised.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2020
    Some beta testers have been going through and aren't finding any major issues at all so far which is good!, making edits then I'll get some more to test it.

Additionally: Do I make a new topic in the regular rom hacking section once it's released or does a thread get moved or something?

Years
    • He/She/They/Them
    • Earth
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    Some beta testers have been going through and aren't finding any major issues at all so far which is good!, making edits then I'll get some more to test it.

Additionally: Do I make a new topic in the regular rom hacking section once it's released or does a thread get moved or something?

It should be moved to the Rom Hacks Studio and marked as complete.You may need to ask a mod to about it.

Years
    • Seen today
    I think so, yes. Most complete rom hacks here have at least a link. I can't wait for this one! After this, you deserve a long rest for your tireless efforts Freako.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Not going to lie, I'm so eager to play this when it drops. I love the GBC Pokémon games the most, unfortunately we don't have too many complete GBC hacks. Can't wait and hope beta testing is carrying on smoothly!

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2020
    I'm not the one working on the sprites, so far two have been made by Galbert. I have a bunch left still.
    But development is completely on track.

Back