• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Bronze 2 (COMPLETE)

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I do hope the phys/special split makes it in, no matter how unlikely it'll be. If only at least to allow Bite/Crunch for pokemon such as Feraligatr and Granbull to have the power they SHOULD be having, same with Shadow Ball for Gengar. Something I've seen done in another hack was just change dark attacks from being special attacks to be all physical attacks instead while ghost moves become special attacks where they normally are physical. That can be a good way to compromise on the phys/special split matter.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2020
    Spent the day going through my to-do list.
    This is now the entire list, everything left to do until completion.

crvjLgZ.png

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • Spent the day going through my to-do list.
    This is now the entire list, everything left to do until completion.

crvjLgZ.png
    All i got to say is this should take maybe a month max. i predict the full release in 2-3 weeks. this is amazing good luck.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Knowing that Freako was finishing up his final to do's for his hack 2 weeks ago, it's very possible that Bronze 2 will be released sometime this week. But of course, that's something that only Freako would know if that'll happen. Hope all is still going well for you and your hack Freako. Stay active and keep us updated anytime you can

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Knowing that Freako was finishing up his final to do's for his hack 2 weeks ago, it's very possible that Bronze 2 will be released sometime this week. But of course, that's something that only Freako would know if that'll happen. Hope all is still going well for you and your hack Freako. Stay active and keep us updated anytime you can

yeah that sounds like a sound prediction. Though I would wager another three weeks to be safe.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    yeah that sounds like a sound prediction. Though I would wager another three weeks to be safe.

That sounds like a prediction, but maybe you're wrong as I was saying only Freako would know more or less when his hack will be released because he's the one that's working on it. But who knows, your guess is as good as mine. I guess only time will tell and we'll just have to wait and see what will happen

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2020
    It will much easier to wait if you just stop waiting.
    When it drops it drops.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Like I said, I expected that it would take the longer option.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2020
    Take your time, not sure why but I feel "some" people here are trying to force you a little.

Too "some" people please just be patience he said it's coming soon. Even if it takes way longer it have been around since 2016 a little longer wont hurt ya.

I'm excited to play the game nevertheless.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    What do you mean by that? Are you saying we have to still wait a while?

The only one who assumed that a release is very close was you. Just wait for Freako to finish it, instead of asking for a release date. It's finished when it's finished.

Chances are that Freako himself doesn't even know when it will be finished exactly. You never know where you'll run into while making it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    I wasn't actually asking for a release date. I was just asking if it'll still be a while for us to wait for it. There's still a 50/50 chance that it'll be released soon from now like in the next week or so. But there's also the chance that it'll be a long while. We don't really know, so all we can do is just speculate. I hope Freako is making a lot of progress with his hack so far

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    I wasn't actually asking for a release date. I was just asking if it'll still be a while for us to wait for it. There's still a 50/50 chance that it'll be released soon from now like in the next week or so. But there's also the chance that it'll be a long while. We don't really know, so all we can do is just speculate. I hope Freako is making a lot of progress with his hack so far
    See, if Freako gives a relase date, he would need to catter to such relase date rather than to his own pace...

Last edited:
    Back