• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Eternal X & Wilting Y [Version 2.67 Released]

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Thanks! Are the other edited wild encounters working? Magikarp is quite rare there, so it's either really bad RNG or something isn't set up correctly.

Yeah, and i realized that i had an older version than the most recent. I updated it and now it's fixed! Thanks for the quick response tho

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Hello there
    I begin to play version 2.65 and I want to ask, is version 2.65 complete and is there any bugs in that version?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2023
    Hi, I downloaded Eternal X from hshop and it is version 2.56.

I was playing through and I didn't get the cherish ball vendor, or the first encounter torchic. Yet, the title screen showed Eternal X and the Viola fight was to the mods standards. Any help?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hi, I downloaded Eternal X from hshop and it is version 2.56.

I was playing through and I didn't get the cherish ball vendor, or the first encounter torchic. Yet, the title screen showed Eternal X and the Viola fight was to the mods standards. Any help?
    Sounds like hshop does not install the hack correctly; I'd suggest following the instructions provided instead. You can probably use the hshop version instead of a clean ROM to avoid uninstalling it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Noticed you were still checking this thread to read feedback/provide support and was wondering if you could help me out.

Currently making my way through the Elite 4 of Eternal X and crashing upon loading the Siebold fight even with 6 Pokemon in my Party and relatively light save editing (attached in-case theres something I'm messed up) View attachment main [kipo (X) - 2023-05-04 12ː42].sav
    Playing on a 2DS XL w/ Luma 3ds v.12.0.1
    EDIT: Pokemon X launch version, no title updates installed

Error Information:
    Code:
    [COLOR="Red"]An error occurred (ErrDisp)[/COLOR]

Error Type: generic
    Process ID: 39
    Process name: kujira-1
    Process title ID: 0004000000055d00

Address: 0x00127bcc
    Error code: 0xd900458b

I imagine I could just disable the Mod for one fight just to progress but wondering if you could help anyways, thanks (been having a lot of fun)!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Noticed you were still checking this thread to read feedback/provide support and was wondering if you could help me out.

Currently making my way through the Elite 4 of Eternal X and crashing upon loading the Siebold fight even with 6 Pokemon in my Party and relatively light save editing (attached in-case theres something I'm messed up) View attachment 105562
    Playing on a 2DS XL w/ Luma 3ds v.12.0.1
    EDIT: Pokemon X launch version, no title updates installed

Error Information:
    Code:
    [COLOR="Red"]An error occurred (ErrDisp)[/COLOR]

Error Type: generic
    Process ID: 39
    Process name: kujira-1
    Process title ID: 0004000000055d00

Address: 0x00127bcc
    Error code: 0xd900458b

I imagine I could just disable the Mod for one fight just to progress but wondering if you could help anyways, thanks (been having a lot of fun)!
    Hey, unfortunately my 3DS is dead so I have no way to help with issues like this at the moment. Somewhere like gbatemp might be able to help with the error code; 3DS custom firmware isn't something I know much about.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi, there! Quick question: is AZ's Floette available in the romhack? I tried searching this thred and the 'Wild Pokemon Location' docs, but couldn't find anything.

Mr.Dergon

The true Charizard main
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    Is there a list of just the changes made to pokemon somewhere? I can't find one anywhere.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    is it possible to patch the game without the cia route? since the only instuctions are either via cia or 3ds (on console not pc) and i cant seem to get citra nightly to put the cia on the installed games section no matter what i try.

also what is the shiny odds if you dont mind me asking?

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2024
    I'm starting the game now and I've run into some problems. I'm not getting the edited title screen but I am getting the big nugget, cherish balls, torchic. I am having a hard time getting a hidden ability starter though. Any tips or advice would be great I've reset at least 20 ish times and am still getting a normal ability.
    *Nevermind figured it all out*

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Aug 11, 2023
    Hey, Im trying to play eternal X and everytime i open my bag and click on an item the game crashes. I've tried switching versions and that didn't work and i even tried switching between citra nightly and citra canary but its a problem in both apps. Has anyone else had this issue and been able to fix it?

Toma1K

Toma
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    Hello, I've been having issues with downloading the rom to Citra on my pc, I don't understand what does a clean rom of Pokemon X or Y mean, and I can't add mods to it as instructed in the installation file.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hello, I've been having issues with downloading the rom to Citra on my pc, I don't understand what does a clean rom of Pokemon X or Y mean, and I can't add mods to it as instructed in the installation file.
    Hey, a clean rom means one that is unmodified: no other mods installed, no title update built into it (if it was described as "version 1.5" then it's probably not clean). To get the mods folder you need to run the game at least once; Citra creates this folder when the game is run for the first time. You should probably check that your ROM works before modding it anyway!

I've updated the install guide to include this information. Probably should've been there from the start.

Days
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Yeah, the hold items are based on ORAS with a few extras. Details for the added items are in the "item changes & locations" document.

It'd definitely be nice to be able to use all the Mythical Pokemon in the Maison/tree, I'll see if I can find which file needs to be edited for XY. Looks like it's all figured out for USUM so that'll be an easy addition.

I just wanted you to thank you for the great experience, I am already starting my playthrough and I am loving in. Kalos is my favorite region and so much joy you have been giving love to it.

My question is, can we use Mythical and Legendaries Pokémon in the Battle Maison? for XY

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    I just wanted you to thank you for the great experience, I am already starting my playthrough and I am loving in. Kalos is my favorite region and so much joy you have been giving love to it.

My question is, can we use Mythical and Legendaries Pokémon in the Battle Maison? for XY
    Thanks! I don't remember if I managed to make that change; I don't see any mention of it in the changelog so I'd assume it wasn't done.

Back