• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how would you describe the 2010s for you in one word?

Years
  • mixed

early to mid 2010s were some of the worst years for me, while I met the love of my life in late 2018. the good definitely outweighs the bad in this case, but those painful moments early on were so incredibly hard on me, so mixed seems like a good description

Years
  • Exuberant.

Full of pleasant surprises and awful predictions coming full tilt and others not becoming truth.

I. am. having. a. blast.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Surreal. From the events (especially of this year) to the word that best fits most of the memes that have come out this decade.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2020
    My life.
    my childhood going down like the towers on 9/11 (not American so I hope what I said wasn't offensive)

Last edited:

User Anon 1848

I wont let that be the case for the 2020's.

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    Mm..Self-Actualization

I'm not who I once was entering 2010 to 2020, there were some deep lows for sure, as well as sky highs. You don't let those lows define who you are, and continue searching for your dreams and passions. Ending 2019, I'm still on the road of discovery, but the journey of risks, moving out of my comfort zone, and trying new things is a road I have no regrets taking for myself.

Back