• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Videogame music that helps you concentrate eg. for exams

Cid

Years
  • Bumping this thread because I wanted to share some good study music: Adventures of Mana / Final Fantasy Adventure remake OST

Apparently this is where Collection of Mana gets its title theme! That theme being Adventures of Mana's rendition of Rising Sun.

I just finished playing this game so the soundtrack is still fresh in my mind. Man I really missed out on a glorious Game Boy game. I'm just glad I got to play and beat it now.

Years
  • I sometimes use the ffx soundtrack to get into the mood for writing, I expect some of that would be good study music too.

damiendada

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2020
    This song makes me wish I had a high end apartment in the city part of Manhattan so i can just look at the city lights from a height while listioning to this seriously this song fits that ascetic very well.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Pokemon soundtrack. Mainly red and blue.
    I felt that the route music was preparing me for another long day.

Animal crossing music too, but it helps me to ease the stress of working/studying.

Years
  • Yeah I've always listened to Pokemon music to study since I was doing my A Levels years ago! It helps that there's so much of it as well, I usually find a seasonal playlist and listen to the one for the season it currently is :)

Years
  • The game makes me focus on the game.

But the Shadow of the Colossus soundtrack definitely gives the relaxing vibe!

Too bad, it never helped me on my studies.

Back