• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: One Shinx's Day

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
Years
  • There's still a little December the 12th left tonight in my part of the world. Today is our lucky day, we have a four-leaf clover. It's Clover's Birthday! Annie has brought us good luck it seems, and the forum has magically come back just in time for her birthday.

Let's throw a party for our Clover. Magic is in the air Hyzenthlay's birthday is here! A toast to our sweet, funny, delightful friend!

EDIt: well, I was gonna merge my thread into yours Epilogue when I saw you made the perfect one just a minute after me. But it looks like you merged into me first. I'll change the title of the thread to yours though, we will split the difference. Annie is popular. We duel over who makes her thread!

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • (This thread is a little late due to the downtime, but it's never too late for a celebration! Also, it's still December 12th in some time zones, so woo-hoo!)

Today marks a special day for PokéTrivia's Shinx overlord, Hyzenthlay! You guessed it—today was her birthday! What are we waiting for? Let's get this party started!! :D

Happy Birthday, Clover!

Here's hoping that your day was absolutely terrific! Thank you so much for being such a wonderful friend and mod partner! PokéCommunity would never be the same without you and your smile. ^_^ As a present, I've created an arranged medley suited for the occasion, with an extra dose of piano and harp. ;) I hope it brightens your day!

Oh, right! And we can't call it a party without the classic GIF spamming, hehehe. C'mon, everyone! Let's celebrate Clover's birthday with GIF images of Shinx/Mystery Dungeon/Zelda/Ghibli movies/Ace Attorney/anything really! xP

p4cBRi6.gif
    DRuGNcM.gif

ybQc3r6.gif
    oBhJSgT.gif

P.S. Don't poison yourself by eating purple ice cream, okay? ;D

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • aaaaaaa oops, awkward! ;__; I accidentally made another thread an instant after you did, Sam! (Sneaky ninja, hehe.)

But all the same, I hope you had an amazing birthday, Clover!! :D :D :D

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • We celebrate birthdays for up to a week in my family, so the party isn't over yet!

There's still a little December the 12th left tonight in my part of the world. Today is our lucky day, we have a four-leaf clover. It's Clover's Birthday! Annie has brought us good luck it seems, and the forum has magically come back just in time for her birthday.

Let's throw a party for our Clover. Magic is in the air Hyzenthlay's birthday is here! A toast to our sweet, funny, delightful friend!

EDIt: well, I was gonna merge my thread into yours Epilogue when I saw you made the perfect one just a minute after me. But it looks like you merged into me first. I'll change the title of the thread to yours though, we will split the difference. Annie is popular. We duel over who makes her thread!

Thank you again for all your kind birthday wishes, Sam!! I'm so glad PC came back in time, even if I ended up being a little late to the celebration myself, haha. ^__^; I'm really flattered that you made a thread for me! And ninja'd Revise in doing it, no less!

I certainly must be lucky to have such amazing friends! ♥

(This thread is a little late due to the downtime, but it's never too late for a celebration! Also, it's still December 12th in some time zones, so woo-hoo!)

Today marks a special day for PokéTrivia's Shinx overlord, Hyzenthlay! You guessed it—today was her birthday! What are we waiting for? Let's get this party started!! :D

Happy Birthday, Clover!

Here's hoping that your day was absolutely terrific! Thank you so much for being such a wonderful friend and mod partner! PokéCommunity would never be the same without you and your smile. ^_^ As a present, I've created an arranged medley suited for the occasion, with an extra dose of piano and harp. ;) I hope it brightens your day!

Spoiler:

Oh, right! And we can't call it a party without the classic GIF spamming, hehehe. C'mon, everyone! Let's celebrate Clover's birthday with GIF images of Shinx/Mystery Dungeon/Zelda/Ghibli movies/Ace Attorney/anything really! xP

Spoiler:

P.S. Don't poison yourself by eating purple ice cream, okay? ;D

Revise!! I really can't thank you enough for all you've done, but it can't hurt to say it again! THANK YOU!! :D The thread is adorable and my heart skipped a dozen beats when I saw your music video, you wouldn't believe! It made me happy beyond imagine—I'll always treasure it! ^__^ The piano and harp are simply beautiful together. :) (Also the picture and name are so cute! They definitely made this Clover smile!)

I dutifully avoided any ice cream with a suspicious purple glow (for the time being at least ;D)

Yes gif spam!! What better place to do it?

slime___dragon_quest_viii_150x150___gif_by_robbiebr-d6kk80g.gif

D8Qy.gif

b2Dn7.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

clover happy birthday! happy that we managed to come back online (my timezone) to catch it <3 hope it was lovely etc!!

Oh wow, the owner took the time out of her busy schedule to wish me a happy birthday! 😅 Thank you so much Janna, it was indeed a lovely day! <3

Happy birthdaaay. <33 I hope it turns into a great day for you; I'm always happy to be your friend. :3

Shawn, thank you!! I had a great time! And same here! ♥

aaaaaaa oops, awkward! ;__; I accidentally made another thread an instant after you did, Sam! (Sneaky ninja, hehe.)

But all the same, I hope you had an amazing birthday, Clover!! :D :D :D

Hahaha, how lucky am I to get two birthday threads? xD

I did!! :D You should have seen the night sky, it was positively brimming with endless twinkling lights, and there were dozens of shooting stars for me to wish up!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY I MERGED THEM
    YAY PC CAME BACK FOR CLOVER'S BIRTHDAY

OMG THANK YOU TYLER GOOD JOB
    YES IT WAS THE BEST NEWS I HAD ALL MONTH

CLOVERRR!! The return of PC must have been an amazing birthday present and I hope the rest of your birthday was just as fantastic! Keep being amazing!~

[Insert obligatory ice cream joke here.]

LYCANN!! Thank you so much! It was both amazing and fantastic! And thanks for taking the time to watch The Power of Us with me :D

Back