• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Add A ~Spark~ To Your Life - The ~Electric~ Fan Club!!!! (Celebrating First Anniversary)

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
Years
  • I wonder why it's only now that Rotom got a new form, and even then we can't use it in battle. I wish Game Freak would take the opportunity to see concepts made by the fans and try to see if they would work in a Poke-realistic setting.

Years
  • Cadet Sunshine Moonlight, u earned a promotion as well & will now be know as Captain Sunshine Moonlight. U can now evolve/change ur partner & also choose another team member, from the "Available Starters" list :).
    That is kewl, thank you Legendchu :). I want to evolve my Pichu to Pikachu and add Electrike to my team.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I wonder why it's only now that Rotom got a new form, and even then we can't use it in battle. I wish Game Freak would take the opportunity to see concepts made by the fans and try to see if they would work in a Poke-realistic setting.
    There are a lot of appliances that could have been "Rotom"ized. Should been Rotom Forms for every type {:3}.

That is kewl, thank you Legendchu :). I want to evolve my Pichu to Pikachu and add Electrike to my team.
    Alright Sunshine Moonlight, u got them :).

Pika Pika :chu:

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Stunfisk can beat most Electric-Types one on one, but the metagame is filled with more than just that which makes it struggle to keep up. (Grass-Types and hard hitting super effective moves yo)

Assuming almost appliances can be possessed, how about Rotom possessing a car? Will it be a joyride or just floating around with Levitate?
    Inb4 cars become planes

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
    Years
  • Assuming almost appliances can be possessed, how about Rotom possessing a car? Will it be a joyride or just floating around with Levitate?
    Inb4 cars become planes

While I was playing a game of Pokémon Tabletop United, our GM took the party of players into a car which was self-driving... Sort of. A Rotom was inside it. It was... Wild.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Stunfisk can beat most Electric-Types one on one, but the metagame is filled with more than just that which makes it struggle to keep up. (Grass-Types and hard hitting super effective moves yo)
    Its the low Speed stats & the fact that Grass Types will resist all Stabbed Moves, that's the main issue.

But there are workaround methods like having a Sand Veiled Stunfisk with Sandstorm, Pain Split & a couple of Stabbed Moves like Discharge/Earthquake/Thunderbolt/Earth Power, maybe even a non-stabbed Toxic.

May not be the best Pokemon around, but it ain't as bad as people make it to be.

Assuming almost appliances can be possessed, how about Rotom possessing a car? Will it be a joyride or just floating around with Levitate?
    Inb4 cars become planes
    While I was playing a game of Pokémon Tabletop United, our GM took the party of players into a car which was self-driving... Sort of. A Rotom was inside it. It was... Wild.
    That's a "Rotom"ized Motor Drive :P.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    Hey hey hey Club Members,

It gonna be a New Year soon & a new year brings changes, so there have been a few changes to the Club Rules, not much, basically some changes to ur Bonus Partner Rules, coz Sun & Moon Pokemon are now out & lots of new Electric Types.

U can now have unlimited Partners in ur Team.

Check out the rules for all details on how to get them :).

And of course:-

HAPPY NEW YEAR

latest

Have fun guys, see ya all Next Year ^^.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • At least Rotom has a driving license, so it's legal to do speeding cause it's Pokémon, police can't do much for rule justification.

Can we put a Star Wars reference for that?
    Well, happy new year everyone.

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
    Years
  • U can now have unlimited Partners in ur Team.

Check out the rules for all details on how to get them :).
    Huh, unlimited? I don't see anything about that in
    RULES FOR EVOLVING/CHANGING A STARTER
    1. After achieving the Rank of a Captain (10 Posts) you can either Evolve your Starter or change it with any other Electric Pokemon till Gen VII (EXCEPT LEGENDARIES/MEGAS/ALOLAN FORMS).
    2. After achieving the Rank of a Major (20 Posts), you can Evolve your Starter to the 3rd Stage (if it has a 3-Stage Evolution) or change your Starter/Partner with any other Electric Pokemon till Gen VII (EXCEPT LEGENDARIES/MEGAS/ALOLAN FORMS). This is also the LAST TIME, you can Change/Evolve your Partner.

BONUS PARTNERS
    1. After achieving the Rank of a Captain (10 Posts), you not only get to Evolve/Change your Starter, but also get to choose another Pokemon from the "Available Starters" List. This Pokemon can be Evolved/Changed, after achieving the Rank of Major (20 Posts). If it has a 3-Stage Evolution, you can choose to Evolve it to its Third Stage, any time you like, but you CANNOT CHANGE it with any other Pokemon.
    2. After achieving the Rank of a Colonel (30 Posts), you get to choose TWO more Pokemon for your Team. These Pokemon can be any Electric Pokemon till Gen VII, including 2nd & 3rd Stage Evolutions (but NOT LEGENDARIES/MEGAS). If its a Basic Stage Pokemon (from the "Available Starters" list) & has a 2-Stage/3-Stage Evolution, you can choose to Evolve it to its Second/Third Stage, any time you like, but you CANNOT CHANGE it with any other Pokemon. And u can choose Alolan Forms as well, from now on.

MORE TEAM MEMBERS
    Once you achieve the Rank of a General (75 Posts), you can add yet another Pokemon to your team. This can be ANY Pokemon, including Legendaries, Mega Evos, Alolan Forms.
    For every 25 Posts after that, u can keep adding One more Pokemon to your team.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • DISCUSSION #10 - If Ash turns into a schoolboy, in the Anime, what role do you think Pikachu will have to play?
    I think Pikachu might be Ash's assistant, so that it can be helpful so that Ash can study well. And perhaps Pikachu can help if the study revolves something related to electricity as well.

DISCUSSION #11 - Rotom already has Levitate, so what's the point in giving Fan Rotom an Electric/Flying Typing?
    Hmm, I think it have to do with fan appliances giving winds when it's running, hence the Flying type.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Huh, unlimited? I don't see anything about that in

Earlier, u were limited to a total of only 5 Members in ur Team, but now:-

MORE TEAM MEMBERS
    Once you achieve the Rank of a General (75 Posts), you can add yet another Pokemon to your team. This can be ANY Pokemon, including Legendaries, Mega Evos, Alolan Forms.
    For every 25 Posts after that, u can keep adding One more Pokemon to your team.
    So for every 25 Posts made after getting to the Rank of a General (100th Post, 125th, 150th, 175th & so on), u can keep adding a Pokemon to ur Team :). Of course u have to get there first :P.

DISCUSSION #10 - If Ash turns into a schoolboy, in the Anime, what role do you think Pikachu will have to play?
    I think Pikachu might be Ash's assistant, so that it can be helpful so that Ash can study well. And perhaps Pikachu can help if the study revolves something related to electricity as well.
    Ash would do much better if he is Pikachu's assistant instead :P.

And Windy, it took a while, but I'm glad to inform u that u finally earned urself ur first promotion on the Club. U will now be referred to as Lieutenant Starry Windy {:3}.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Random comment, but I still have my Alolan Raichu in my team. I am surprised as I never consider to play with this Pokemon. If you recall correctly, I didn't even liked this alola form that much :o

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • DISCUSSION #10 - If Ash turns into a schoolboy, in the Anime, what role do you think Pikachu will have to play?

Still becoming his partner who will keep staying by his side. And it's Ash; their friendship never breaks with the obstacles and stuff that they will face.

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
    Years

Still becoming his partner who will keep staying by his side. And it's Ash; their friendship never breaks with the obstacles and stuff that they will face.

Agreed. I can't really see Pikachu in any other role than he currently is in now.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Okay, I think we should have a new Discussion topic now.

Unfortunately I don't have a 3DS & have a busy rl, so I'm not playing Sun & Moon, but I'm sure many of u are. So:-

New Discussion - Which Electric Pokemon are you using in your Sun & Moon Teams?

Back