the princess without voice

Age 27
Male
St.Louis,Missouri
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
5,934 posts
7.4 Years
Treecko is my favorite Pokemon. So...Treecko. I usually go by AWsquared online and simply put it's my initials AW and squared. Originally i went by AWolfsquared or AWolfAWolf. I hate typing all that in so I just shortened it to AWsquared.
"Unable to perceive the shape of You, I find You all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with Your love, It humbles my heart, For You are everywhere"

Decibel575

#TEAMSOBBLE

Male
Tasmania, Australia
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
155 posts
289 Days
So, I have had 4 accounts on this forum. One of them I just lost access to due to password reset things. Two I just forgot about, and this one.

My first was PokeHunterBlack, because back then I really wanted to make my own fan game. It would have been based around hunting valuable pokemon, selling them for money, and killing trainers you beat. Quite dark for a 14 year old. I can't exactly remember why I chose Black, I guess because I was at an edgy phase.

The other two were literally just Neo in front of one of my favourite pokemon at the time.

My current one I actually got from another fan game, Pokemon Rejuvenation. The character I'm using, their name is Decibel. I thought it was a cool name. Since someone else here has that name, I added 575 to it. Not much to it really. XD

Zankew

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

Male
Inside you
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
152 posts
200 Days
God knows
When i was creating this account, this word suddenly rung in my ears(i know thats extremely weird)

#BestTeam

Auticorn

PC's Official Autistic Unicorn~

Age 30
Female
if i told you, it wouldn't be a secret
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
6,219 posts
15.1 Years
Autistic + Unicorn = Auticorn

It's something I came up with for some reason. I love unicorns lately, so I wanted something that represented this a lot. :3 That, and the fact that I'm also autistic as well.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!

Male
Dragonspiral Tower/Metro Detroit (313), Michigan
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
A Pokemon
Be strong, TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan. You're perfect as you are
"Do what you feel, the more absurd the better
Don't be afraid whatever you got, show
Flaunt your personality"

Aldo

Adventurer

Male
Atlasdam
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
658 posts
1.1 Years
It's from a DLC character of a game-making engine

juliorain

Male
USA
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
1,617 posts
2.9 Years
My brother memed about his user midlsleet and then I counter memes with juliorain as in the rain on your parade the end to your happy day because I have arrived for victory. It was also July and raining.... instead of July I thought the Spanish Julio was much more interesting and doubled as an actual name. I decided to keep rain English for the multilingual effect.... a lot of thought went into this xD

Rainbow

🌈

Age 20
Female
Online now
Posted 22 Hours Ago
6,500 posts
9.2 Years
The gays

Pig

Not Frankie Muniz

Age 24
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
183 posts
1.1 Years
Pigs

𝓟𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓛𝓲𝓶𝓮𝔂-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷❤

Sammi

Age 29
Female
The States
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
13,887 posts
14.5 Years
This username is just a nickname for Samantha.

Most other places I'm shinydwebble now.
I like shinies and I like Dwebble.
Enough said.
If you're looking for me,
I'm hiding on Reddit or Twitter.

Green

쳐다보지마 그런 눈으로

Male
Kansas, USA
Online now
Posted 2 Days Ago
It’s the name of one of the members of the k-pop group Shinee, and I’ve always liked it. It used to be my username elsewhere too, so I used it here!

왜 그래 왜 안돼
잘못한 게 우린 하나 없는데

you might know me as Drew | paired to Palamon

Nina

Age 27
Female
Little Rock, AR
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,332 posts
11.7 Years
me.

well to be more specific, my parents.

though if I can't use my name I use misnina, which is just a different way of saying miss nina

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
8,277 posts
8.1 Years
I am a Fairy.
I'm still a Fairy.

adventure

press start to play

Non-binary
Seen 30 Minutes Ago
Posted 39 Minutes Ago
32,602 posts
11.7 Years
I've been all kinds of things at this point tehehe. But I seem to always end up with adventure again, ever since I first found out it was available in 2014.

Tsutarja

Age 24
Male
Tampa, FL / Richmond, VA
Online now
Posted 4 Hours Ago
25,184 posts
9.3 Years
still the grass snek

Sydian

XIII

Age 26
Georgia
Online now
Posted 25 Minutes Ago
32,316 posts
11.4 Years
in like 2009, i was joining a friends small forum to mod a section and i thought i needed a username that was 'mod-like'. at the time i was trying to think of a username before joining his forum, i was playing pearl and hatched a scyther. the name sydian came to mind and, well, here we are now.
vacation? what's that?
twitter | ao3

Cherrim

Age 30
Female
Toronto
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
31,740 posts
16.6 Years
Eventually I gave in and realized Cherrim was my favourite Pokémon and now I am Cherrim.

Well, everywhere that matters anyway.

"Erica do you not use instagram because you couldn't get the username on it?" Yyyyup.

paired with erik destler, ryoutarou, disturbed, & rabinov.

Meyling

~ that's a mood

Female
Platform Zero
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
285 posts
76 Days
Well.. I forget when but it was certainly a long time ago, but I was playing this MMO called Mabinogi and I wanted a cool sounding name, so I brainstormed for about an hour and got Meyling. It sounded cute so I just kinda stuck with it. Also it reminds me of Hong Meiling from Touhou (a favorite character)

If I can't use that name, I usually call myself Mizuli. Strangely enough, it was also from brainstorming a name on Mabinogi. I was gonna be a Battle Alchemist who specialized in Water so Mizu and I added the 'li' part cuz' it sounded cute (and wasn't taken. EVERYONE uses the word Mizu).

Recently I've adopted the name Crow, but I only use it on things such as Discord, Steam, etc. because there isn't a 'username taken' system to them and I can just use whatever name I want. I like crows, but it also came from a character I made up (Prince Crow). Basically to summarize him, he's a crazy dictator of a country called Skyvania and he outlaws dumb things (like cars) to keep his people safe.
I would explain more about all that but it's off-topic and I doubt anyone cares. :P

I go by more names but I doubt anyone would want me to go on and on. unless you do then I will edit this post i guess
Advertiser Content