• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where did your username come from?

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
Years
pheebs is my nickname in real life. Short for Phoebe. (my name)

pheebs was taken on alot of websites, so I added an underscore.
_pheebs was taken on twitter by a locked inactive phoebe from friends roleplay account and I forever hate that

WanSko

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 16, 2021
I was eating a bunch of popcorn, and that reminded me of jigglypuff

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
Years
I came up with RadEmpoleon in my first year of high school. Combination of Rad (short for radical, as in the term from the 80's that meant cool) and Empoleon (my favorite Pokemon). I used to have 395 at the end, because Empoleon is 395 in the Pokedex, but I dropped that a bit later.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Well there's this videogame series about small monsters you can collect and...

My main username everywhere else, Went, features my initial + the first four letters of my surname, mashed into a word that actually existed.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Back in high school me and some friends first tried out a game called Werewolf (also known as Mafia). My first three ever games I ended up being a werewolf and ever since there has been a joke among friends that I am in fact a werewolf. (And people often killed me in Werewolf just for that reason smh.)

"Lycanthropy" is the curse/infliction that makes someone a werewolf, so it very much feels like me. And also 17 year old me simply thought it sounded super badass.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
It's a combination of two Norse mythology: Fafnir and Fenrir. So basically a dragon and a wolf, two creatures I adore.

FUN FACT: This was an older username and while I was experimenting with others, none of them stuck so I just used this one and it stuck. Cannot see myself with any other name tbh.

Back