• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Years
Hi again! today I just want to warn about some small points that do not fit in the new graveler sprite. And although it is more likely that someone has already noticed, I do it just in case. someone would realize sooner or later ...

gDnz5xP.png

-Google translate-

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Hi again! today I just want to warn about some small points that do not fit in the new graveler sprite. And although it is more likely that someone has already noticed, I do it just in case. someone would realize sooner or later ...

gDnz5xP.png

-Google translate-

Thanks for noticing! Fixed...

Alolan Graveler fix and the 2 replacement icons are now posted in the OP...

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
QC on primarina and ash greninja:

i2VKiSr.png
credits to the ones who made this in the first place (i know it's a resize of Wobblebuns' sprite on the smogon project but i cant remember who resized it and edited it). back is original but with some elements taken from goran's edit
gam9Te1.png
front is a resize of Webobo's sprite on smogon which is an edit of N-kin, back is an edited version of MrDS

Last edited:

goranthegreat

i2VKiSr.png
credits to the ones who made this in the first place (i know it's a resize of Wobblebuns' sprite on the smogon project but i cant remember who resized it and edited it). back is original but with some elements taken from goran's edit
version of MrDS
That primarina sprite QC is amazing! oh and i was the one that originally resized wobblebuns sprite :)

Last edited:
Years
Hi again! LeParagon, I wanted to warn as soon as possible, and that is the color of the blue skin of Greninja-Ash varies in tone to the common Greninja.
It's just a detail, but it could be considered, because the palette is the same, is not it?
in addition, the eyes become pink to red.

-Google Translate-

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
Hi again! LeParagon, I wanted to warn as soon as possible, and that is the color of the blue skin of Greninja-Ash varies in tone to the common Greninja.
It's just a detail, but it could be considered, because the palette is the same, is not it?
in addition, the eyes become pink to red.

-Google Translate-

thanks manga! I did not notice that before. I will fix it later when I get home

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
here's the adjusted palette for ash greninja, i made the eyes red and i used the blue colour of the official artwork for the base blue. thanks for pointing that out, mangamanga

O5qminx.png

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
le_paragon's updates are now posted in the OP... Aside from those which are posted here, there are also sprites for Araquanid, Steenee and Tsareena, fixes for Hakamo-o, Alolan Raichu, Debutante, Matron and Kabuki Furfrou...

Less than 15 sprites left before dealing with Vivillon...

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Hi again! I'm sorry to sound annoyed, but I want to report that the new araquanid sprite has one less leg (right back) on the front.

-Google Translate-

The back leg from the right side is mostly covered by the middle leg that's why you might not noticed it... :nod:

Alolan Muk and Ash-Greninja had some minor error and is fixed...

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
The back leg from the right side is mostly covered by the middle leg that's why you might not noticed it
the new araquanid sprite has one less leg (right back) on the front

actually, i think manga meant the right side of the sprite, not our right. i didn't notice it at first, too. thank you for pointing that out manga! let me know if you see any other mistakes in other sprites. i usually work too fast or sometimes i'm sleepy, so i sometimes don't notice or sometimes i forget some details.

i also fixed araquanid's "head bubble" on the shiny because it was a couple pixels smaller than the regular front sprite

Y9k2RjX.png

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
pretty busy this week, so progress is slow, but dont worry i still work on sprites during my free time

u2RThsk.png
credits to old sprite (cant remember who made the old one) for the front. back is new
iMSvyYd.png

cHxp1oC.png
made brown on lycanroc more accurate
8WAeJmE.png
didn't notice the comfey before so i replaced the back

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Midday Lycanroc, Araquanid and Comfey are now updated! Buzzwole and Pheromosa are also posted!

10 more species/form/es to go + Vivillon... I also encourage everyone to look for some errors and some few suggestions... Do note that not all your suggestions will be implemented...

actually, i think manga meant the right side of the sprite, not our right. i didn't notice it at first, too. thank you for pointing that out manga! let me know if you see any other mistakes in other sprites. i usually work too fast or sometimes i'm sleepy, so i sometimes don't notice or sometimes i forget some details.

Nice! Glad that you saw the missing detail...

u2RThsk.png
credits to old sprite (cant remember who made the old one) for the front. back is new

JaegerLucciano23 made the original version of the front and then improved by goranthegreat...

Years
pretty busy this week, so progress is slow, but dont worry i still work on sprites during my free time

u2RThsk.png
iMSvyYd.png

cHxp1oC.png
made brown on lycanroc more accurate
8WAeJmE.png
didn't notice the comfey before so i replaced the back

only some are missing to complete the 7th gen :D

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
hi, back for now. haven't had much time to sprite, but here are some updates:

uGZRxBZ.png
used my old front sprite and maxed the dimensions for front, back is qc
3JhRWfQ.png
qc on crabominable front and back
PHMCAPq.png
added the yellow streak on backsprite
rtyCqUe.png
not sure if i posted this before, but if i didn't then that's my mistake. here's a new Kartana sprite. can't make it any smaller, otherwise the details will be really messed up

if im not mistaken, that only leaves wishiwashi school forme, celesteela, necrozma regular forme, and xurkitree left

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
hi, back for now. haven't had much time to sprite, but here are some updates:

uGZRxBZ.png
used my old front sprite and maxed the dimensions for front, back is qc
3JhRWfQ.png
qc on crabominable front and back
PHMCAPq.png
added the yellow streak on backsprite
rtyCqUe.png
not sure if i posted this before, but if i didn't then that's my mistake. here's a new Kartana sprite. can't make it any smaller, otherwise the details will be really messed up

if im not mistaken, that only leaves wishiwashi school forme, celesteela, necrozma regular forme, and xurkitree left

Nice! Yes, those and Complete Zygarde and Magearna (+ Vivillon)...

Back