• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gunner's Vanilla Mafia

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
  • You have no idea how mafia is played, do you?

Considering i have little experience playing mafia in real life, and never at all online, its only natural my play style would be rather unconventional or potentially downright hostile to my intentions of "surviving."

Now, if Im not mistaken, this is also - in part - a role playing game. And the purpose of games is to have fun in an orderly fashion. So, why not have fun playing a specific character with certain attributes?

Anyways, I read the rules. Im not breaking any of them. Whats wrong?

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • The thing is he only had 4 votes, they could've voted BadSheep and tied the vote and hoped for a coin toss to save Alt. Even though that doesn't deny the possibility that Lost Heart could be scum I find it highly unlikely. I know you're clear, because being the second to vote on a rando vote when you could've swayed to someone else. The Nero also was in a position to put Bad Sheep ahead, or any one else in a 2 way tie, so I find it highly unlikely that either of them are scum either. It's not 100% confirmed sure, but we have better odds lynching people who didn't vote Alt or didn't vote at all. This raises a question... WHY ARE YOU GUYS VOTING LOST HEART?!
    I actually pretty much agree with you here. Also, I think we're only dealing with 1 scum left now.

I'm comfortable voting for Zap. [Lynch] Zapmolticuno

I can kinda see maybe Zapmolticuno and/or Lost Heart being mafia at this stage, and BadSheep's my bet for an amateur fool so far because of his odd reactions. It's still a bit too early for anything more than speculation, but that's my two cents.

[Lynch] Lost Heart

Lost Heart did only vote for Altaria after it looked bleak for her, after all.
    Can you expand on your thoughts about Zap? Also do you have previous mafia experience Nero?
    I also said "we can't condone this attitude ."

Any environment where people condone violence is toxic, plain and simple.
    Well those mafia types certainly condone violence, want to help us find them?

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Well those mafia types certainly condone violence, want to help us find them?

Im not accustomed to "mystery solving" because Im inexperienced in these sort of games, mafia or not; however, despite my shortcomings, I wouldnt mind lending a hand. Do you have any tips?

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Vote someone isn't likely innocent. Vanilla doesn't really have a story to give out hints like other games here so we need to base votes off of probability, reads, and investigations.

Superjolt

Years
  • Im not accustomed to "mystery solving" because Im inexperienced in these sort of games, mafia or not; however, despite my shortcomings, I wouldnt mind lending a hand. Do you have any tips?
    One of the best ways to start is to give everyone your own thoughts - which player(s) do you think are mafia, who seems suspicious? Is there anything anyone has said that sounds off or sounds suspicious?

Another good thing is to ask questions, i.e. Do you think X is suspicious? Why did you vote for X? Why did you say [blah blah blah]? Why do you think X is suspicious? (well you don't have to use these exact wordings but you probably get the idea haha)

Trainer 766

Wait, are you supposed to vote using the [Lynch] format or [Vote] format, or both?

Lost Heart is REALLY quiet, alright. Even that doesn't sound like he's the bad guy, but I have to vote for someone.

Superjolt

Years
  • Wait, are you supposed to vote using the [Lynch] format or [Vote] format, or both?

Lost Heart is REALLY quiet, alright. Even that doesn't sound like he's the bad guy, but I have to vote for someone.
    The rules say to use the [Lynch] format but I think Gunner would accept both

Why vote for Lost if you don't actually believe he's mafia though?

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • Can you expand on your thoughts about Zap?

Well, as I did say, there's not really enough to go on. However, I did notice that outside of the Altaria vote and not including the vig, nobody else was voted against more than once. I'm guessing mafia decided to vote for whoever D1, because it's certainly what Bard did. Zapmolticuno voted Waka for a pretty pointless reason, and even said himself that he'd given up on anyone other that Altaria getting voted in. He was disappointed in the vote as well, almost subtly trying to sway it.

Also do you have previous mafia experience Nero?

I used to play Town of Salem a lot, and I've played mafia as a party game a couple of times.

Last edited:

Trainer 766

The rules say to use the [Lynch] format but I think Gunner would accept both

Why vote for Lost if you don't actually believe he's mafia though?

I trust my instincts. I don't like it one bit and feel like something's off as the day goes by. Can't really tell, but I'm pretty confident.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • YOU HAVE 12 HOURS UNTIL NIGHT

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    I'd prefer you didn't all vote for me based on Zapmolticuno's "instincts" or me being quiet around Christmas time.

[lynch] Zapmolticuno

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Wait, are you supposed to vote using the [Lynch] format or [Vote] format, or both?

I'd prefer you didn't all vote for me based on Zapmolticuno's "instincts" or me being quiet around Christmas time.

[lynch] Zapmolticuno

Not much time left and you're both tied so unless someone breaks the tie, I strongly recommend that if you're either the doc or cop that you roleclaim now. If you're villager then it doesn't matter as much.

Salzorrah

Years
  • NIGHT TWO

Zapmolticuno - Lost Heart
    wakachamo - DID NOT VOTE
    gimmepie - Lost Heart
    Abby - Zapmolticuno
    Lost Heart - Zapmolticuno
    Pecilia - Zapmolticuno
    The Nero - Lost Heart
    Superjolt - Zapmolticuno
    BadSheep- Pecilia​

ZAPMOLTICUNO HAD BEEN HANGED BY THE TOWN.
    HE IS INNOCENT.

WAKACHAMO HAS DISAPPEARED.

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS UNTIL DAY

RULES

❋ The PokeCommunity Rules and the Underground Guidelines apply here
    ❋ To vote for someone, you must format your vote as [LYNCH] Name.
    ❋ Not voting for two day phases will result in your elimination or replacement.
    ❋ You may not share your PMs. You may share the information contained in them at your discretion.
    ❋ If you are out of the game for any reason you may not post at all. You are allowed one deathpost which should not contain any information about the ongoing game.
    ❋ You may not post during the night phase. This may result in elimination from the game.
    ❋ You MUST vote for someone. Abstaining is not allowed.
    ❋ In the event of a tie, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    ❋ Night actions should be sent to me by PM or Discord.

If you have any questions, you can PM or message me on Discord

THE PLAYERS
    Salzorrah as the Game Master

Aquacorde as innocent [N0]
    Altaria as mafia [D1]
    Rainbow as innocent [N1]
    Bardothren as mafia [N1]
    Zapmolticuno as innocent [D2]
    wakachamo as ??? [D2]

gimmepie as ???
    Abby as ???
    Lost Heart as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    The Nero as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    BadSheep as ???

Salzorrah

Years
  • DAY THREE

PECILIA HAD THEIR THROAT SLICED.
    HE IS INNOCENT.

YOU HAVE 48 HOURS UNTIL NIGHT

RULES

❋ The PokeCommunity Rules and the Underground Guidelines apply here
    ❋ To vote for someone, you must format your vote as [LYNCH] Name.
    ❋ Not voting for two day phases will result in your elimination or replacement.
    ❋ You may not share your PMs. You may share the information contained in them at your discretion.
    ❋ If you are out of the game for any reason you may not post at all. You are allowed one deathpost which should not contain any information about the ongoing game.
    ❋ You may not post during the night phase. This may result in elimination from the game.
    ❋ You MUST vote for someone. Abstaining is not allowed.
    ❋ In the event of a tie, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    ❋ Night actions should be sent to me by PM or Discord.

If you have any questions, you can PM or message me on Discord

THE PLAYERS
    Salzorrah as the Game Master

Aquacorde as innocent [N0]
    Altaria as mafia [D1]
    Rainbow as innocent [N1]
    Bardothren as mafia [N1]
    Zapmolticuno as innocent [D2]
    wakachamo as ??? [D2]
    Pecilia as innocent [N2]

gimmepie as ???
    Abby as ???