• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No Parties Allowed: Old Gods

Which Setup Are We Playing?

• Total voters

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • Can I still join?

yep

edit:

Update

Due to the overwhelming majority of votes for a random setup, I took the liberty of rolling the setup we'll be doing.

The result is Setup #2: Old Gods

Sign Ups will remain open for roughly twenty-two hours and fifty one minutes more. At that time, I will begin distributing role PMs.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • It gets randomly selected

But, as a setup, you still won't know which roles or how many of each made it in.

The title of the game kind of hinged on the setup lmao

Nakuzami

Years
  • No Parties Allowed

Old Gods

Night Zero
    Today had been just like any other day. Boring.

Some people decided it was time to spice things up tonight.

Who knows what could happen?

Day One begins at 12:00am May 8th, EST, approximately twenty four hours from now.

Rules
    • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. No death posts.
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM. If you're not using your night action, PM me saying as much.
    • Each player must make a minimum of four posts per day phase. Failing to meet this requirement twice (these failures need not be consecutive) will result in a player's removal from the game for inactivity.
    • In order for a player to be lynched, they must have a majority of at least half the number of current players plus one.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Lynch[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first use [b]##Unynch[/b] Player to nullify your previous vote.
    • Voting to ##Lynch No One is an option.
    4f9e0cU.png
    Village
    wJyKSQp.png
    Graveyard

Nakuzami as the Game Master

Goku
    Bidoof FTW
    Paranoia_
    Abby
    Ash
    Salzorrah
    gimmepie
    Johnny
    Bardothren
    Who's Kiyo?
    Uzumaki Naruto
    jdthebud
    SirDolan
    EvilChameleon
    Juno
    Aaron
    Spicy Birb
    Vincent
    [placeholder]

[placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]

Nakuzami

Years
  • No Parties Allowed

Old Gods

Day One
    Oh, what a night. Some roles changed, a few curses were cast, someone took something up the butt . . . and no one died?

Oh, would you look at that, it seems a lot of the roles in Old Gods like to kill during the day. How spicy. I wonder what will happen?

Night One begins at 12:00am May 10th, EST, approximately forty-eight hours from now.

Rules
    • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. No death posts.
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM. If you're not using your night action, PM me saying as much.
    • Each player must make a minimum of four posts per day phase. Failing to meet this requirement twice (these failures need not be consecutive) will result in a player's removal from the game for inactivity.
    • In order for a player to be lynched, they must have a majority of at least half the number of current players plus one.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Lynch[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first use [b]##Unynch[/b] Player to nullify your previous vote.
    • Voting to ##Lynch No One is an option.
    4f9e0cU.png
    Village
    wJyKSQp.png
    Graveyard

Nakuzami as the Game Master

Goku
    Bidoof FTW
    Paranoia_
    Abby
    Ash
    Salzorrah
    gimmepie
    Johnny
    Bardothren
    Who's Kiyo?
    Uzumaki Naruto
    jdthebud
    SirDolan
    EvilChameleon
    Juno
    Aaron
    Spicy Birb
    Vincent
    [placeholder]

[placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]
    [placeholder]

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    So we've got role changers and a possible word curse in this game? And maybe even an incompetent killing role.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    So someone got probed by the alien, lucky you

I'm probably missing some, but I counted 6 roles with the potential/ability to kill at night and none of them can do so easily (there's always a catch or they require something very specific), so it's not surprising no one died yet.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • I see, there are no factions, therefore no factional kills. Everyone is an independent and must survive to win or otherwise fulfill their win condition.

Though there are a few recruiting roles like the cult and cyborgs, so there may be some people working together eventually.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    btw Naku, in the Zombie role description it says that "Doctors can kill Zombies by visiting them", but I don't think there are any doctors in setup 2 - is this relevant information or just CP'd from EM?

Nakuzami

Years
  • btw Naku, in the Zombie role description it says that "Doctors can kill Zombies by visiting them", but I don't think there are any doctors in setup 2 - is this relevant information or just CP'd from EM?

just CP'd from EM. I removed most irrelevant lines from roles, but that was one I missed. I briefly debated giving that ability to the Monk, as it acts as a sort of doctor, but decided against it. Rest assured that no secret roles or abilities exist here (for once) lmao.

Back