• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How does one best endure Sundays

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    As of this week, Sunday actually marks the end of my work-week and Monday is when my weekend starts!

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Mondays are actually my favourite day of the week so no mourning for me. Tuesday on the other hand...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Mondays are actually my favourite day of the week so no mourning for me. Tuesday on the other hand...
    Wow really? What do you like about Mondays?

Tuesdays are the most pointless and boring day of the week, aye.

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    Every day feels like Monday so it's alright.

I'm dead inside

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Wow really? What do you like about Mondays?

Tuesdays are the most pointless and boring day of the week, aye.
    I never felt excessively tired or irritated on Mondays, quite the contrary; I always felt relaxed and ready for a new day. Probably because I still have the weekend vibe on me, I feel positive about the upcoming week still.

Now Tuesdays, they are the hell on Earth. On Monday you can still live in the bliss of the weekend past, but Tuesday is the realization that the weekend is no more, and that your dry, boring, annoying week full of deadlines and responsibilities has begun. It tires me out even when I write about it. There's nothing fun about Tuesday, as it is too far away from the next weekend to give you something to look out to (that's what Wednesday is for - the half-past mark, yay!). Tuesday is the depressing realization that you will never truly be 'free' in this capitalistic, corporate world.

Tuesdays have been awful from the moment I enrolled into secondary, and it keeps being the worst day of the week for me.

Devil in the Mirror

We Stitch These Wounds
    Years
  • I work weekends, not weekdays (thanks to home and family responsibilities and mental health), so Monday is the start of my weekends. Getting through Sunday is still hard though, because I'm always tired and sore from long hours of being overworked the prior days, and have to get through yet another day of horribly rude coworkers and stress and such. I do my job and then I just spend the day resting. I don't know how I manage.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Sunday is normally the last of my stretch into my weekend (give or take. like this week weds/thurs was my weekend). I just try to take it with stride and thankfully Sundays are -- normally -- slow days where I work so it actually goes fairly quickly and not very stressful. Normally.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Mondays are the start of my work week, so I try to get as much done on Sunday as possible, so I feel like I've accomplished something. Unfortunately, this means that sometimes I sleep in the most of the day, but oh well... XD

Back