• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I
Maybe I'm weird. But I always wake up early (sometimes before 7, which, yeah, is really early for me) if I'm sleeping somewhere away from home. I remember waking up before everyone else and just playing Soulsilver version in a hotel until the friends with me got around to waking up. I had to try to hide the flashing lights, though, because they were staying in the same room.

No you're not weird I'm like that too. I can't sleep well if I'm sleeping somewhere else that isn't my bed at home. I feel uncomfortable cause the bed or place I'm sleeping on is unfamiliar to me. So usually when in that situation I wake up earlier than usual.

Usually I'm ok with sleeping on the floor or a couch, but I'm better off sleeping in bed. My bed in particular. Imagine when I move out and have to get used to a new bed lol.

Speaking off sleep, I need some , so later/night guys.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Hehe, how ironic. I just overslept to cut school. Well, I sorta knew I was oversleeping, too. :I

And I had the weirdest dream about PC. It went on lockdown or some weird stuff. It was crazy o_o

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I had a really annoying dream that tom was tickling me last night and then woke up really annoyed and he wasn't even near me. >:(

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
So It's that wonderful time again. No not that one, the one where Somniac is at home rather than at work. Yeah that one. Hey it's sort-of-wonderful okay!

Anyway, while I was gone an anniversary happened or something [mine], thought you guys might like this picture of something I got given by my gal.

Spoiler:

Yup, tri-force necklace, along with a note saying; "You give me the power to love, the courage to face each new day and the wisdom to make my choices."

Incredibly nerdy, very uncool but pretty damn sweet.

Oh I also drew this because I was incredibly bored in work;
Spoiler:

Has anyone here slept inside the bathroom in the morning? :3

I did once I was so tired I sat on the toilet and began to sleep for 20 min until I hear my Mom knocking the door trying to know what's going on inside. :3

I've fallen asleep in a cupboard while playing hide and seek. After hiding for 10minutes of so I just fell asleep like a curled up cat. My friends assumed I'd gone home or some such thing, and gave up looking. I woke up 4 hours later. Needless to say; I won that game of hide n seek.

I've also fallen asleep in the cinema. I was dragged to go and see 'twilight' with family. I fell asleep 10 minutes in to and and blissfully slept through the garbage. I left with no regrets.

Hehe, how ironic. I just overslept to cut school. Well, I sorta knew I was oversleeping, too. :I

And I had the weirdest dream about PC. It went on lockdown or some weird stuff. It was crazy o_o

Dreams? DREAMS? Why I know the perfect place to talk about dreams.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=300087

Last edited:

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years

Pokecommunity Wars: Leroux strikes back?

OT: I sleep very well when I'm on transport. Be it cars, trains or buses. Maybe it's something about the movement of the vehicle as if we're on a massive cradle that rocks you to sleep? o_0

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I cant sleep on transport well at all. Too noisy and not very comfortable, I have trouble sleeping anywhere but my bed.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Pokecommunity Wars: Leroux strikes back?

That's what I was thinking! But... I'm pretty sure that I was the reason it was in lockdown. :I

I cant sleep on transport well at all. Too noisy and not very comfortable, I have trouble sleeping anywhere but my bed.

I can sleep quite well in transport, actually. Not that it's rather difficult. I only get 4 hours of sleep a night, so if I happen to be sitting on the subway ride to school, I'll doze off immediately. Helps that the entire ride is about an hour long.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Awwwww, I'm sorry Toujie. :c The fools don't know what they missed out on <3 There will be other, more sensible people in the future, just keep looking. :3

You did remind me that I need to find a job asap though. Yikes.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Oh I also drew this because I was incredibly bored in work;
Spoiler:
Haha, nice job! I lol'd.

I can usually fall asleep anywhere as long as I feel warm and cozy. I've fallen asleep in the usual places: cars; airplanes; buses; the floor; couches... etc.

I didn't get the summer job I wanted. :(
Sorryyyy :(
What happened? If you don't mind me asking.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Oh, should have mentioned.
I slept on my bedroom floor instead of my bed for a few months, at while ago. Just for the heck of it. [:

Also slept in the living room, of course. Only because I had stayed up all night and just passed out while watching Pokemon. .__.

Off-topic, but today was awesome.
I got to punch someone. :D

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Oh, should have mentioned.
I slept on my bedroom floor instead of my bed for a few months, at while ago. Just for the heck of it. [:

Also slept in the living room, of course. Only because I had stayed up all night and just passed out while watching Pokemon. .__.

Off-topic, but today was awesome.
I got to punch someone. :D

Who did you punch? :3

Well I haven't slept anywhere else in my house except my bathroom, bed, and the couch in the living room.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Awwwww, I'm sorry Toujie. :c The fools don't know what they missed out on <3 There will be other, more sensible people in the future, just keep looking. :3

You did remind me that I need to find a job asap though. Yikes.

Agreed with this! Maybe you'll find something else you will absolutely love, so don't give up! :3

I'm a light sleeper, and quite picky when I need to sleep; I need to be in a certain position and it's gotta be really dark, too (almost no light)~ The matress can't be too hard or I feel sore in the morning, but most importantly, the pillow has to be really soft and not too thick (preferrably down-filled) or I'll have a sore neck. Also I rather sleep between two pillows so my head is nice and cradled rather than just sleeping on one :3

Honest

Hi!
Years
I just plop down anywhere and sleep, honestly. As long as I can get some shut eye and won't die, it'll work for me.

And holy crap, remember that essay I was complaining about yesterday? Well, I did finish it, but I was supposed to hand it in online, and I didn't save it. :I Gotta retype this poop all over again.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
A friend. He was ticked off at me and took the first shot. Pretty sure he was chewed out for that by someone in his family who seen us fighting.

Wow, I'm surprised by how many of you have slept in a bathroom. I:
Weirdest place I've slept probably was the floor in my sister's apartment. I spent the weekend there with her a while ago. I'm surprised her cats stayed away. Unless you consider a hospital to be weird.

I can function with very little sleep, which is helpful because I /never/ sleep the entire night.

Last edited:

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
I just plop down anywhere and sleep, honestly. As long as I can get some shut eye and won't die, it'll work for me.

And holy crap, remember that essay I was complaining about yesterday? Well, I did finish it, but I was supposed to hand it in online, and I didn't save it. :I Gotta retype this poop all over again.

What?!

You didn't saved it? :3

I remember the essay I made in a blog site in a shared group and someone deleted 3 of my 4 essays. :( And I have to retype them again. :/

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Haha, nice job! I lol'd.

I can usually fall asleep anywhere as long as I feel warm and cozy. I've fallen asleep in the usual places: cars; airplanes; buses; the floor; couches... etc.

Sorryyyy :(
What happened? If you don't mind me asking.

I...didn't get it? It's not like getting fired, they just tell you that you don't match what they want right now. They don't say "if you hadn't said X, Y, and Z you would have gotten it" or anything, lol.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
rejected from college?? that never happens here..as long as you have the required grades you can join the college you choose or what's less than it! i joined Commerce/eco-pol with a 91,8% grades.........and i didn't like it so whatever d:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back