• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragons, Saga Number Two: The Infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
  • "You don't look okay." I said with the greatest concern, kneeling beside her. " I think you need to see a doctor. I don't want you feeling worse, expecially with Matt having gone off the deep end." I said.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "Really, I'm fine!" she said, getting slightly annoyed. "I'm just dizzy and need to sit a minute!"

She paused, thinking a moment. To be honest with herself, she had been having these dizzy spells alot lately... she's been losing wieght too...

She shook it off, rising shakilly to her feet.

"I'm okay, really," she said, more gently now.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I coudl tell that was a lie, but she seemed rally determined ,a nd I figured it was best not to argue with her right now. But I kept close to her, making sure I would be there for her if her illness became too much. If anything, Cal could rush her to the hospital for whatever the problem is.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Cal looked on worridly. He helped Nat onto his back and said quietly, "We're heading back to the apartment."

He turned to Jack. "You're welcome to come along," his voice said, but his eyes said, "You'd better get your butt to the apartment!!"

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Taking Cal's Offer as an offer for a ride, I carefully got on his back. Crimson beegan to fly beside us, his wings having developed enough to carry his own wait now.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Cal landed on the street beside the apartment building, shrinking in size so that he could carry Nat, but was small enough to fit in the elevator.

After guiding Crimson and Jack to the apartment, Cal lead them into Nat's bedroom. He layed her gently on the bed and covered her in a red comforter. She was soon sleeping.

"I'm quite worried about her..." Cal confessed to the two beside him. He was now small enough to ride on Nat's shoulder again. "She hasn't been eating... hardly at all anymore... and she's been losing so much weight. Just look at how thin she's getting," Cal continued, his voice full of concern.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "It sounds like a psyhcological problem." I said to Cal. " It could be an after effect from when we lost our parents. Perhaps she is still feeling the effects,and it's taking a toll on her. " I sat down in a chair nearby and took Nat's hand in mine as I watched her sleep. "If it is psychological, we have to remind her of the good times so she'l start feeling better, or we could lose her." I said gravely.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat's tiny hand twitched in Jack's.

"I know," Cal said, his voice heavy. "How do you propose we do that? Because, in all honesty, I need all the help I can get..."

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • "I don't know, but you better stop that bomb robot. You froze." I said, getting out from the closet. suddenly, a huge explosion was heard, and there were screams of pain, and iggling evily, I said, "Oops, too late." Grabbing out a sword, I looked like I had dissapeared, while i really had moved around so fast I didn't even create afterimages......

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I felt Nat's hand twitch, adn i squeezed it in a comforting motion. "We should take her to the mountain. " said decidedly. " reflect on the fun we had up there, sitting under the stars, talking about how naive Crimson was and eating fruit. " Crimson blushed as he was reminded of his gullible younger days." That was teh most fun time during this whole trip that I can remember. She may hold something in higher regard. though.' isaid. "Cal, you know her better than almost anyone else. Do you think there amy be anything else she may fondly remember? We need all the positive memories we can get." I said seriously

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Cal roared, jolting Nat awake. She tried to rise, but found it caused her head to spin.

The purple aura glared around him. He roared again, throwing an amount of electricity at the boy, no longer caring if Matt was hurt or not. It was his duty to protect his tamer.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I got up, agnry that he jsut barged in liek that. " I have no idea how you got so crazy so fast, and I have no diea what Ruby thinks of this. All I know is that if oyu think you're getting your hands on Nat," isaid, swinign my staff at him. "Think again!"

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • Suddenly, the swish of a blade was heard, and ervery electric strike was reflected right back at cal. Jumping up, I slashed off the right side of Cal's whiskers...

OOC: This better than the stale "All mighty powerful dragon" sterostype?? :laugh:

OOC: Um.. pogi, my character is invisible, he's moving so fast.:/

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: uh, isnt' a metal sword suppsoed to conduct electricity instead of reflect it? :\

ic: I scooped up Matt udner the arms and tossed him into teh living room away from Nat. I then ran in after him and proceeded to use a series of lightning fast Staff techniques that left an afterimage of the move for jsut a split second before th staff was gone from sight again.

ooc: your character may be possessed by a dragon, but he is still human,a nd is still bound to human capabilities. To be moving that fast, your character would have to be moving at the speed of light, and no human being has ever gone that fast. :P

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Cal dodged the electricity, his claw now glowing a dangerous blue.

Nat gasped slightly at all the action around her. She drew her knees to her chest and prett much concentrated on not getting killed.

Cal launched himself at Matt, his claw a freezing daggar of ice. He stabbed at the boy, roaring madly.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: who said the dragon wouldn't grant him new ablites that would only be available if he possesed him, like moving faster than the speed of light?? :P

IC: My blade suddenly sucked up the electric blasts before they faded, and the electricity circled around the blade. looking at cal, and jack, I jumped up into the air, stabbed cal in the back, and as the electricity went into him, I turned just in time to dodge Jack's blows, and shattered his stick with a single kick..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • The wood on my staff shattered, revealing teh solid Titanium underneath. I grinned at Matt's futile attempt to break my weapon. " I had this staff custom made to fool the opponent and do more damage, something I learned as a best self defense manuever in karate. Something my master taught me!" I shouted as I swung the now solid metal rod, managing to hit Matt square in teh jaw.

ooc: And the dragon can only do so much, teh human body is still quite limited. Like when Shendoo possessed Valmon in Jackie Chan Adventures, Shendoo would breath fire, then Valmon would desperately lok for water to sooth his seared flesh. :D

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • Suddenly, the dragon dropped the possesion for one moment, making me feel the glow, I was carrened into the window, which shattered. I gasped at jack, my jaw bloody, "What was that all about?".

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Cal's body screamed in pain as the elecrticity seared through it. He layed down protectivly next to Nat, and perpared to watch the boys battle it out while his body regained health.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • 'Your not yourself, Matt." I said, putting up my staff in a defensive position as I stood in front of the door to Nat's bedroom. "And If I have to beat that enemy dragon out of you, then God help me I will."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back