• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resurrection

string555

Banned
Years
  • So you reach the end of the dungeon and slay the boss. You come across a treasure chest, contaning the Scroll of Resurrection. It gives you the power to revive one real person from history. Who do you revive, and (optionally) why?

I would revive Alan Turing, because he was cheated out of the rest of his life for being treated like a piece of trash, even though he was a war hero. I think it would be awesome for him to see just how far the gay community has gotten into being accepted by the world, and also for him to see how far technology has gotten (Partly thanks to him).

So who do you pick? :O

User19sq

Myself, because fuck everyone else. Imma M. Bison/Dio Brando this whole thing...

pkmin3033

Satoru Iwata, so Nintendo actually start doing things right again.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    After seeing Metallica live last Monday, I really wondered where the band would've been if Cliff Burton was still alive. He left too soon.

Last edited:

User19sq

After seeing Metallica live last Monday, I really wondered where the band would've been if Cliff Burton was still alive. He left too soon.

He could've stopped St. Anger and Lulu from happening. Also Load's album cover.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Ronnie James Dio

I would LOVE to hear new music from him. From personal anecdotes from other musicians, he was an amazing guy and very welcoming. It would be really awesome to see him sing for Black Sabbath or Dio live, as well as meet him. He is definitely one of my favorite hard rock/heavy metal singers.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    He could've stopped St. Anger and Lulu from happening. Also Load's album cover.
    They would've never had to make St. Anger because there would've been no suppressed feelings about his death and anger therapy. St. Anger could've also been 'avoided' if they went into therapy before hiring a new bassist. Lulu was just a weird thing and I do like St. Anger.

Back