• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Fairy Tail!

Years
Manga spoilers -
Spoiler:

But Zeref is also very smart, you have to remember that. He may come up with a strategy to win.

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
But Zeref is also very smart, you have to remember that. He may come up with a strategy to win.

I feel like he's way stronger and smarter than he's letting on. Overall, Zeref is one of my favorite characters in the whole series.

Years
Smart, yeah, but Zeref's not very strong. As Hades said, if you take away the magic, he's pretty damn weak. If anything, he's probably not been taking good care of himself because he's trying so hard to die, so he's not as physically trained as someone like Natsu.

DarkestMidnight

Years
Smart, yeah, but Zeref's not very strong. As Hades said, if you take away the magic, he's pretty damn weak. If anything, he's probably not been taking good care of himself because he's trying so hard to die, so he's not as physically trained as someone like Natsu.

Yeah, he's definitely physically weak after what he's been through (gotta feel bad for that guy ;-;), but his magic is probably still super overpowered. However, I will admit that I'm pretty curious about that August dude, he sounds like he's more powerful than Zeref even (according to Makarov). I don't have a page or chapter to reference, but Makarov is trembling in fear when he talks about August in front of the guild. Not even Zeref has that effect on him, so I feel that's an indication of how strong he really is.

Last edited:

DarkestMidnight

Years
UPDATE!

Hades and Aisu are now promoted to "Advanced" class. Good job! :)

...Yeah, that's really all I had to say...awkward...

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
Years
  • Age 32
  • ???
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Preferred Nickname: Jetfire
Magic Specialty: Is True Heavenly Body Magic considered Light Magic?
Favorite Fairy Tail Character: Jellal
Anime, Manga, or Both? (Which do you follow?): Manga
Reason for Joining: I've been following the author for years and I like his work.
Answer to Current Topic:

Which of the Dragon Slayers in Fairy Tail (the whole series, not the guild) is your favorite and why? Laxus is a pretty cool guy. He learned from his mistakes and now treasures family more than anything else.

Who do you think would win in a fight, Acnologia or Zeref? Can't really say. Both of these character's strengths haven't been exactly measured yet. We don't know what they're capable of in their own right. It'd love to see the outcome though.

DarkestMidnight

Years
Preferred Nickname: Jetfire
Magic Specialty: Is True Heavenly Body Magic considered Light Magic?
Favorite Fairy Tail Character: Jellal
Anime, Manga, or Both? (Which do you follow?): Manga
Reason for Joining: I've been following the author for years and I like his work.
Answer to Current Topic:

Which of the Dragon Slayers in Fairy Tail (the whole series, not the guild) is your favorite and why? Laxus is a pretty cool guy. He learned from his mistakes and now treasures family more than anything else.

Who do you think would win in a fight, Acnologia or Zeref? Can't really say. Both of these character's strengths haven't been exactly measured yet. We don't know what they're capable of in their own right. It'd love to see the outcome though.

Hey Jetfire, welcome! I like your avatar picture, Jellal is actually one of my favorite characters as well. I will consider heavenly body magic as light magic, just so you know. Laxus is also one of my favorite characters; one of my top 3, as a matter of fact.

Nice to have a new person in the club, hope you enjoy it here. If you need help with something, don't be afraid to give me a shout.

-Midnight

DarkestMidnight

Years
NEW TOPIC:

Who are your favorite of the Spriggan 12 (Alvarez Empire Arc, in the manga only, as of now)?

Manga Spoilers:
Spoiler:

Anyways, I feel like not too many people will be able to answer this very well due to the little information we have on each of the Shields. Right now, I'm just curious who you're the most hyped up about. I'll talk to you later, have a nice day! :)

-Midnight

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
Years
  • Age 32
  • ???
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Who are your favorite of the Spriggan 12 (Alvarez Empire Arc, in the manga only, as of now)?

I'd have to go with God Serena actually. It's a shame that he played such a small role in the story but, the hype about him being the top wizard in all of Ishgar didn't disappoint. I hope Hiro decides to bring out a side story about his past and why he decided to leave Ishgar. I'm sure it would be an interesting story

Years
Spoiler:

DarkestMidnight

Years
Jeez, I wasn't expecting so many people to lean towards God Serena. I was extremely hyped up for God Serena, and I'm kinda disappointed that Trollshima decided to kill him off immediately, although I think there's a chance that he probably isn't dead. My theory is that either August healed God Serena or he has healing magic, because it was shown that he knows Sky Dragon Slayer magic. I seriously hope we see a God Serena comeback, because I still want to see his 4 other elements. In terms of personality, I also liked his crazy and cocky personality. It's funny how he thought he was so strong that he could kill Acnologia. He's so crazy that he even said he was looking for the Dragon King himself. I mean no one wants to come across Acnologia, much less fight him. That whole chapter where Acnologia returned and "killed" God Serena was just insane, I still don't know what to think. At least we have some indication of Acnologia's power level.

Years
I was frustrated at his death but then I realize he still has yet to be animated too so hopefully they make it good.

DarkestMidnight

Years
Neinharts magic is cool but his personality ~.~

Thanks!

Neinhart has cool magic, but I don't like him as a character. His personality and character design aren't that great, in my opinion. I kind of feel like he's one of the duller members of the Spriggan 12. In my opinion, Bradman, God Serena, Irene, and Dimaria are the coolest. Bradman reminds me of Dr. Doom, so that automatically makes him awesome! :)

DarkestMidnight

Years
Alright then, time for a NEW TOPIC! I'm gonna try to include some anime discussion here, because I feel like most of our discussion has been about the manga, or at least what's been happening in the manga.

Do you have a favorite filler episode from the anime? If so, what is it and why is it your favorite?

Mine is easily episode 226, Fairy Tail of the Dead Meeeeeeeeen. Ichiya's weird potion and its effects on the citizens of Magnolia and the members of Fairy Tail are hilarious. I already thought Ichiya was a sketchy and funny character, but this took it to a whole new level for me.

Back