• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Fairy Tail!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
xD What an interesting time to join here, but why not?

Preferred Nickname: Jess
Magic Specialty: Water/Ice Magic
Favorite Fairy Tail Character: Lucy Heartfilia
Anime, Manga, or Both? (Which do you follow?): Both, but I prefer the manga
Reason for Joining: Wanted to talk about Fairy Tail with others fans.
Answer to Current Topic: See below

How do you feel about the series ending?

It looked like it was heading in that direction for awhile now, but I'm still somewhat surprised that it happened. I don't typically like endings(which explains why I predominately read long-running series), and this was no exception. That said I think it ended well, and I'm excited to see what Mashima has in store for us next especially if he cuts it with the fanservice a little.

I've been reading Fairy Tail from the beginning, back when there was only one chapter available to read. I got away from it from time to time, but always caught up eventually. I saw this thread around for awhile but didn't want to contribute until I caught up again...which I just did today. And due to my avoidance of spoilers I didn't know for sure that it was the end until it was staring me in the face. xD

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
Spoiler:

Welcome to the guild, Jess :) TBH I wasn't sure what would happen to this club after the series ended but I'm glad people are still posting here.

To answer an earlier question about favorite character, that's kinda too hard for me, but I will say I really enjoyed Erza and Gajeel's character development. They both change so much throughout the series, especially Gajeel coming from a shady lifestyle and then becoming such a good guy in the end. I loved how ErA's past shaped her tough outer shell later in life but I also loved seeing her vulnerable side. Overall, I loved what Mashima did with all of his characters, Fairy Tail was definitely a masterpiece and I'll miss new content :(

Years
Gajeel was great! I loved seeing him grow himself over time. He's very cute with Levy too, and I do hope at some point we can see a one-shot chapter of everyone's future. As cliche as that sounds. I want to see the kids! =p

Back