• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Fairy Tail!

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
enfTafH.png
Hello everyone, Midnight here, welcome to the guild! My hope is that a bunch of fans of Fairy Tail will unite here to discuss the Fairy Tail anime and manga. If you're someone who's caught up on the anime or manga or if you're a new fan still absorbing everything, that's alright!

Before I explain how this club works, I would like to discuss rules. As usual, the rules of Pokecommunity apply to this club. Please, as usual, be kind to other members so that this can be an enjoyable experience. I'd honestly prefer you being up to date on the manga or anime, but if you aren't, please realize you might be exposed to some spoilers.

Alright, so now I'd like to move on to club rankings on here and how they work. First, all members will be able to move up in a ranking system that will give them special standing in the club. You also get to pick a type of magic you would like to specialize in.

Here is a list of ranks and magic specialties:

Spoiler:

Member List:

Spoiler:

If you wish to join the club, please fill out this application:

Preferred Nickname:
Magic Specialty:
Favorite Fairy Tail Character:
Anime, Manga, or Both? (Which do you follow?):
Reason for Joining:
Answer to Current Topic:

Alright, well that's all I need to say for now, please do consider joining. I would love to have you here! :) Anyways, have a nice day!

-Midnight

Last edited:

DarkestMidnight

Years
Hey everyone, Midnight here. I'd like to get this off to a good start, so let's start by making the first topic in Club Fairy Tail!

NEW TOPIC:

Which of the Dragon Slayers in Fairy Tail (the whole series, not the guild) is your favorite and why?

While I'm aware that most people would choose someone from the Fairy Tail guild, I actually have a very different stance. In terms of power, God Serena is the best because he knows eight dragon slayer magics. He was also, at one point, the most powerful of the Ten Wizard Saints. Even though he's insanely powerful, Acnologia lays waste to him in one hit. In terms of my favorite character by personality, I'd say Laxus is my favorite. Throughout the series, he changes a lot as a person and he becomes extremely power. I love his attitude of being careless and manly constantly, he's super badass, in my opinion.

Anyways, I hope you guys put some thought into this, talk to you soon.

-Midnight

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
Preferred Nickname: Pebbles
Magic Specialty: Light, like laxus
Favorite Fairy Tail Character: natsu
Anime, Manga, or Both? (Which do you follow?): anime
Reason for Joining: because fairy tail is one of the best things ever
Answer to Current Topic: natsu is the best dragon slayer {:3}​

Years
Preferred Nickname: Hades
Magic Specialty: Sign me up for Celestial Spirit Magic
Favorite Fairy Tail Character: Ultear
Anime, Manga, or Both? (Which do you follow?): Manga
Reason for Joining: Because it's a fave of mine
Answer to Current Topic: We all know that Sting is the best

Reasons: He's a pal, the guild master we all deserve

Years
Preferred Nickname: Aisu
Magic Specialty: Black Magic (and I know you guys expected to see "Ice Magic" here)
Favorite Fairy Tail Character: Zeref
Reason for Joining: Because Fairy Tail is a pretty good show
Answer to Current Topic:Which of the Dragon Slayers in Fairy Tail (the whole series, not the guild) is your favorite and why? Acnologia. I believe that there's a lot more backstory to him than has been given, as to why he became a dragon slayer and why he's an "evil" character today, and it's that mystery that makes me enjoy his character. Also he appears to have a stomach fetish

DarkestMidnight

Years
Preferred Nickname: Aisu
Magic Specialty: Black Magic (and I know you guys expected to see "Ice Magic" here)
Favorite Fairy Tail Character: Zeref
Reason for Joining: Because Fairy Tail is a pretty good show
Answer to Current Topic:Which of the Dragon Slayers in Fairy Tail (the whole series, not the guild) is your favorite and why? Acnologia. I believe that there's a lot more backstory to him than has been given, as to why he became a dragon slayer and why he's an "evil" character today, and it's that mystery that makes me enjoy his character. Also he appears to have a stomach fetish

Aaaay, another wizard of darkness joins the fray :) I will admit that Acnologia is rediculously overpowered and also mysterious. He seems like a cool guy, and I can't wait to get more info on him.

Thanks for joining!

-Midnight

DarkestMidnight

Years
Preferred Nickname: Hades
Magic Specialty: Sign me up for Celestial Spirit Magic
Favorite Fairy Tail Character: Ultear
Reason for Joining: Because it's a fave of mine
Answer to Current Topic: We all know that Sting is the best

Reasons: He's a pal, the guild master we all deserve

Hey, nice to see you here! :) I like Sting's magic and personality, and I also like Lector a lot too. :) It's cool you chose to be a Celestial wizard, I wasn't so sure I'd get anyone in that category. After all, elemental magic is pretty mainstream.

Thanks for joining, see you around!

-Midnight

DarkestMidnight

Years
Preferred Nickname: Pebbles
Magic Specialty: Light, like laxus
Favorite Fairy Tail Character: natsu
Anime, Manga, or Both? (Which do you follow?): anime
Reason for Joining: because fairy tail is one of the best things ever
Answer to Current Topic: natsu is the best dragon slayer {:3}​

Haha, I knew I'd see you here at one point! :) From a fan standpoint, I definitely love Natsu, but he might also be the most powerful Dragon Slayer, from a statistical standpoint. Assuming he beats Zeref, that basically sets him up for a battle with Acnologia. Although it won't be easy, I can see Natsu beating everyone eventually. I always try to keep faith as a loyal fan of the Fairy Tail guild.

Anyways, thanks for joining! I'll see you around :)

-Midnight

DarkestMidnight

Years
UPDATE!:

Hey, just so you know, I added "Grandmaster" and "God" classes to the member rankings as an alternate to Dragon Slayer and God Slayer because I realized something like "Celestial God Slayer" didn't exactly work.

Thanks for being members, if you have requests or anything you want me to fix or change, please don't hesitate to ask. See you around!

-Midnight

Years
I don't? I've read the manga and I don't recall her being weird. If anything she's one of the more sane members of Fairy Tail.
But that's just my opinion.

DarkestMidnight

Years
Well, to be perfectly honest, she does have emotional breakdowns every now and then. I guess no one's truly sane in Fiore, and I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

DarkestMidnight

Years
I like Lucy a lot, don't get me wrong. Your right, in the sense that she's probably the most sane person in the guild, but the Fairy Tail guild is totally full of weirdos. Even Makarov creepily looks at the swimsuit sections of Sorcerer Weekly, even at Mirajane's shoots, which is weird for an old man who raised, in a sense. :3c

Anyways...

DarkestMidnight

Years
It's hard to pick up on jokes online haha

Anyway do you guys read the manga? :O

I want to read the manga, but I don't yet. I'm curious to see how it compares to the anime and I also want to be ahead of the curve when new anime episodes come out. I'm curious because I've heard a lot about the manga chapters that are ahead of the anime, and the Spriggan 12 and the Alvarez Empire sound interesting. I kind of doubt it will be the final battle though, I'm in denial because I don't want the series to end! :)

Anyways, maybe it's time for a new topic since you guys are a lot more active than I thought you would be.

NEW TOPIC:

Who do you think would win in a fight, Acnologia or Zeref?

I honestly don't think even Zeref is powerful enough to beat Acnologia. The number one thing I would like to point out is that he killed God Serena in one hit without even trying. How would Zeref fare against Acnologia when he's serious and at full power? Plus, the only way I see Acnologia falling is against Natsu. Natsu is a Dragon Slayer and is destined to be more powerful than Zeref. I think it's quite obvious that Natsu will be the one to destroy Acnologia, not Zeref. Nothing against Zeref though, he's one of my favorite characters! :)

Anyways, what do you guys think? I'll check back in again later, see ya!

-Midnight

Years
Manga spoilers -
Spoiler:

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
zeref of course
that dragon is a piece a piss{XD}

btw if you like, i can make a banner for this fanclub
or even buttons to put in signature to promote the club on this forum

DarkestMidnight

Years
zeref of course
that dragon is a piece a piss{XD}

btw if you like, i can make a banner for this fanclub
or even buttons to put in signature to promote the club on this forum

Hey that's a great idea! If you could do something like that, I'd really appreciate it.

-Midnight

Back