• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zoofia: The Animals' Rebellion

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • /sighs

You all are so fickle in the worst way.

To my knowledge---as I said before---a maf visit would be included in Penguin gossip. When I said this, I meant the maf kill, not necessarily the Hooker or the like. That's my reasoning for believing both Miah and CB are cleared. But of course y'all want to jump on the "easy" lynch right now.

Hmm, as much as I want to believe GP is scum, if he isn't Ya'll vote me and we lose the game.
    It's not MYLO. That's not a worry.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • /sighs

You all are so fickle in the worst way.

To my knowledge---as I said before---a maf visit would be included in Penguin gossip. When I said this, I meant the maf kill, not necessarily the Hooker or the like. That's my reasoning for believing both Miah and CB are cleared. But of course y'all want to jump on the "easy" lynch right now.

It's not MYLO. That's not a worry.

What if CB wasn't the one carrying out the kill? They have 4 people, and I'm more inclined to think they made Aeter carry it out. Why would any of the PRs do it?

Also there's 8 people left. If GP is a seal, they'll do a nightkill and they have a hooker who can block Sparkin and kill whoever they want. We mislynch today, they night kill, you choose to lynch me because GP ended up being a seal they only need to get one more night kill to tie the game up and win. So it's kind of a big deal.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • wait wtf how did this vote on me get started. It's based on the fact that I apparently voted for Kitty alongside Gunner - which I didn't. Pecilia and Saws were quick to jump on this vote which was started by a cleared PR (sparkin) so when it comes up that i'm a seal you can avoid judgement. and based off the premise that the penguin report came up as no visit so i must haveforgotten my NA so therefore must be maf? yet at the same time I'm accused of being the spy who judging from the messages kiyo has posted has been active with their actions?

and seriously we have messages from the spy that kito posted here as well (soarks if the spy sent you some can you post them too). the writing is pretty good and creative which is why i said it might be naku (though townreadif naku now for not jumping on the bandwagon lol) or gp but i can see it being pecilia too. Like there's a rap battle challenge which i can imagine pecilia or Gp doing (and wtf i like taylor swift. not rap, rap battles are against erryjjnfni stand for lmao)

so in summary i'm saying pecilia or gp as spy and saws as hooker
    and considering spy is useless now: [cage] pecilia

and sorry if this post is rambly/tough to read. 6am and about to leave for work and my brain isn't functioning het

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • wait wtf how did this vote on me get started. It's based on the fact that I apparently voted for Kitty alongside Gunner - which I didn't. Pecilia and Saws were quick to jump on this vote which was started by a cleared PR (sparkin) so when it comes up that i'm a seal you can avoid judgement. and based off the premise that the penguin report came up as no visit so i must haveforgotten my NA so therefore must be maf? yet at the same time I'm accused of being the spy who judging from the messages kiyo has posted has been active with their actions?

and seriously we have messages from the spy that kito posted here as well (soarks if the spy sent you some can you post them too). the writing is pretty good and creative which is why i said it might be naku (though townreadif naku now for not jumping on the bandwagon lol) or gp but i can see it being pecilia too. Like there's a rap battle challenge which i can imagine pecilia or Gp doing (and wtf i like taylor swift. not rap, rap battles are against erryjjnfni stand for lmao)

so in summary i'm saying pecilia or gp as spy and saws as hooker
    and considering spy is useless now: [cage] pecilia

and sorry if this post is rambly/tough to read. 6am and about to leave for work and my brain isn't functioning het

Saws was cleared by the cop, and the godfather is no more. I don't believe you one bit.

Charlie Brown

Years
  • ok my bad i mhust have missed saws being cleared by cop. but the rest of my post still stands

probably not gonnabbe online before the day ends bc no data and will be at work. so rip me i guess

Nakuzami

Years
  • What if CB wasn't the one carrying out the kill? They have 4 people, and I'm more inclined to think they made Aeter carry it out. Why would any of the PRs do it?

Um because that's not how that works? Lmfao

Same reason the Granny can usually kill the entire mafia at once if she's targeted as a NK. There is no "one person" who carries out the kill that becomes the target of the gossip. Each of them would count as visiting the maf kill target.

Seriously. Keep talking. I'm so tempted to lynch you first lol.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Um because that's not how that works? Lmfao

Same reason the Granny can usually kill the entire mafia at once if she's targeted as a NK. There is no "one person" who carries out the kill that becomes the target of the gossip. Each of them would count as visiting the maf kill target.

Seriously. Keep talking. I'm so tempted to lynch you first lol.

Naku, that's not how it works. When was the last time a Granny has killed an entire mafia faction, last I remember it was in Gunpowder. When there are roles where who visits is important the mafia have to have someone carry out the kill. The only time GMs don't ask is when it doesn't matter, but with penguins giving tracker results it does matter.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Naku, that's not how it works. When was the last time a Granny has killed an entire mafia faction, last I remember it was in Gunpowder. When there are roles where who visits is important the mafia have to have someone carry out the kill. The only time GMs don't ask is when it doesn't matter, but with penguins giving tracker results it does matter.

When was the last time a Granny was even in a game here and targeted by a mafia faction?

I can tell you, that's exactly what would have happened in Faes if the Granny was targeted.

The baseline for how roles work is EM, as that's where we get the roles, for the most part. Where does the Penguin come from? EM. And, unless a GM explicitly states so, a role taken from EM should behave exactly as it would on EM.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • You're basing it off what you would've done, not what people have been doing for the longest time. Me included.

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
  • Well I'm sick rn and in between my fevers I think I could make some sense out of all of this.

In my opinion, Naku's point is the one that makes the most sense, but it's Doof's opinion what matters here, so whatever.

Out of CB's and Pecilia's exchange, the latter is more believable, and CB's has some lagoons in it, like accusing Sawsbuck who is confirmed inno. Also, Sparkin's comments make CB being scum to be expected.

This will be solved by detecting the fake seal, and rn, I think of GP the most believable after Sawsbuck, think ? on MIah and ?? on Pecilia.

[cage] Charlie Brown

I hope to be feeling better for next day so we can finally settle this game.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • If CB were maf, I believe he'd have been paying a bit more attention in general, particularly when throwing up a defense post, hasty or not. And I also agree with the point he made about the wagon on him, which is why I made my previous "fickle" comment.

There's a lot more to gain by lynching Pecilia than CB, and I'm not going to throw my support on a lynch for the latter at this point. But I can see that's where this is going to be heading, which I believe is a mistake.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Hi thought I should clarify

Pokecommunity tradition is that in a game when visiting shenanigans may take place, GM's would choose one member to carry out the nightkill in order to "better balance" roles like Granny and whatever else you may add so that the game isn't autowin d1.

In this game, one player carries out the kill.

Nakuzami

Years
  • "Tradition" is a stretch imo since that hasn't been the case in most games I've played here

But every other point here still stands, and I'd like to see Pecilia dead.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • What point? I haven't seen anything notable that makes me mafia, your read's wrong. Voting me is just going to prove that. Your read says I'm the spy, which makes very little sense to me considering how I wouldn't put that much effort to write a poem to someone, I'd rather use my role effectively over dropping hints via a posting style.

Now I do find Desox, a bit sheepish to be honest. I cannot blame his inactivity however, being he's been sick, because I'd personally would be passed out on NyQuil if I was. I'm more curious on what GP thinks, I'm still scum leaning him but we'll have to wait and see if we can get another penguin message from you.

Sparkin

Spy messages:
    Spoiler:

I've read through the entire game all over, from the beginning and examined every single post to come up with my truth bullets. But I'll only use the ones that are needed.

First of all, I'll remind you that Salzorrah and aeternum were the mafia. You'd usually ignore what mafia say because you think they're lying, but in fact, their lies are their weaknesses.

Now, let's see the current list of alive players:
    • gimmepie
    • Miah
    • Charlie Brown
    • Pecilia
    • Desox

1. Charlie Brown caged aeternum on Day 1.
    2. Miah thought the spy mislead Desinishon.
    3. Salzorrah had a slight townread on Charlie Brown saying he was town, when gimmepie's read was a towny mafia.

1. Irrelevant or not, this makes the chances of CB being innocent higher. As mafia, voting your partners on Day 1 using random voting as an excuse does nothing, since the votes on Day 1 get forgotten, always. I believe that CB would not input one of his partners into the RNG.

2. Desinishon's shoot was weird, but I have the reasoning behind it. During Day 1, Melody sent me a message:
    Agent here, you will know me because I will use the word 'Peace' at some point after the word 'Rest'.
    Rest in Peace Bard.

We must find these humans before they club another innocent seal D8. Bad seal puns aside, I see some hopeful beginnings.
    Which proves that Desinishon's shot was not something caused by the spy. I believe that Mia not knowing this increases her chances of being innocent.

3. These two were the only townreads that Gunner had. Regardless of what's in your mind, I strongly believe that both of them cannot be mafia together. It would make Gunner's townreads be more bussing, when she was merely saying her townreads to show that she's still in the game.

I still think that CB is a good vote today. Mafia's definitely within Desox, gimmepie, Pecilia and CB.

Years
  • I'm more curious on what GP thinks, I'm still scum leaning him but we'll have to wait and see if we can get another penguin message from you.

About Desox? Honestly I wish I had something to say but he's the only player I still have a null read on for the most part. He's been inactive and sheepy, but if he's sick that'd explain that. I also feel like mafia tend to be more engaged in the game than he's been. So I guess at best I have a slight town lean on him, but honestly it could go either way.

Considering that almost every PC game has followed the "pick one killer" mechanic, I don't find Naku's defence of Josh to be of much substance. I still think you are also a good candidate for scum too though. I townread you early and it seems like ever since then you've had an easy ride through the game where you've been able to post often enough to appear active without ever adding much to scumhunting for memory.

For me right now, the question is "are you both mafia bussing to ensure a win or is one of you actually innocent". Lynching me is still an option I guess but at this stage we're going to get more information out of one of you, and I'm leaning more towards you.

Mafia's definitely within Desox, gimmepie, Pecilia and CB.

Congrats, you narrowed it down to over half the available options ;)

Charlie Brown

Years
  • If CB were maf, I believe he'd have been paying a bit more attention in general, particularly when throwing up a defense post, hasty or not. And I also agree with the point he made about the wagon on him, which is why I made my previous "fickle" comment.

Yeah in all honesty if I was mafia in the precarious position they're in rn I wouldn't let the fact I'm low on data get in the way of me properly defending myself.

1. Irrelevant or not, this makes the chances of CB being innocent higher.

I believe that Mia not knowing this increases her chances of being innocent.

We both have increased chances of being innocent but I'm the only one on your list of mafia / the one you're voting for? wot

2. Desinishon's shoot was weird, but I have the reasoning behind it. During Day 1, Melody sent me a message:

Which proves that Desinishon's shot was not something caused by the spy. I believe that Mia not knowing this increases her chances of being innocent.

Also I don't really understand this as well and what relation it has to Miah being inno.

I know you're confirmed PR but not keen on some blind following even though we're in a decent position.

I don't find Naku's defence of Josh to be of much substance. I still think you are also a good candidate for scum too though. I townread you early and it seems like ever since then you've had an easy ride through the game where you've been able to post often enough to appear active without ever adding much to scumhunting for memory.

Are you referring to Pecilia or Naku here as being a good candidate for scum?
    If Naku - Sparkin confirmed Naku as inno

Charlie Brown

Years
  • Ok I realise I didnt actually say much in that post apart from defend mysefl

I stil stand by what I said previously that the mafia would have an inexperienced person and a creative/writer type/blunt person. inexperienced because why render your Spy useless by killing the agent (kiyo). creative/writer type/blunt person based on the spy messages: someone active and creative would write poetry and rap battles but also the messages that sparkin posted are pretty blunt and to the point

since saws (candidate for inexpeirneced) and naku (candidate for creative/writer/blunt) are both cleared bySparkin, that leaves Miah and Desox (both of who i would call inexperienced) and GP and Pecilia (both who i would call blunt but see capacity of writing something like a rap).

so in essence what I'm saying is I think the maf is: one of Desox & Miah (not both), and one of GP & pecilia (not both )

depending on how Sparkin responds re; his reason for Miah being inno, atm I am leaning towards Pecilia & Desox
    so will be keeping my vote on pecilia

And sorry for the mess that is my typing. I am not good at ttyping on my phone

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • You're not wrong in saying that I have the capability, but that piece is not my work. I would've said drop some bars not trashy poetry. It's also awful, I'd find some of mine in a forum rap battle competition I was in years ago, but said forum got deleted. That and it's only 15 bars when it should be 16 bars.

Also the reason behind Miah was that 3 times did they show as not visiting anyone.

Back