• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zoofia: The Animals' Rebellion

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Zoofia: The Animals' Rebellion

Game Over

After a very confused wolf finally settled on a target, the remaining animals followed in suit.
The poor peacekeeper analyzed the situation, and gave up hope. The Pokecommunity Zoo would no longer stay how it was. The animals had gotten the better of them. And thus, the final human was shoved into a cage, and it was over.

Desox was caged. He was the Peacekeeper.

The game is now over. The animal rebellion was victorious!​

The Rules

• To join the game, add an animal noise to your signup post. A 'moo' or 'neigh' will do, but feel free to be a hipster about it and figure out what noise a fox makes if it tickles your fancy.
  • Votes must be formatted as [Cage] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
  • Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
  • Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
  • If you are killed, you are effectively dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
  • Do not post in the thread during the night phase. Death posts are an exception to this rule.
  • You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
  • In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who gets evicted.

The Players

Bidoof FTW as the Games Master

Purplecicada as a Penguin
Kitty as the Dolphin
Nakuzami as a Penguin
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as a Seal
Hypermorian as the Chimpanzee
aeternum as a Zookeeper
Miah as a Seal
Pecilia as a Seal
L'Belle as a Seal
Gimmepie as a Seal
Kiyotaka Ishimaru 2.0 as the Parrot
Bardothren as a Seal
Sparkin as the Wolf
Desox as the Peacekeeper
Salzorrah as the Girl in a Gorilla Suit
Desinishon as the Polar Bear
Charlie Brown as the Animal Trainer
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as a Seal

Spoiler:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Points!

Team Win: 40 points - Nakuzami, Purplecicada, Desinishon, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Sparkin, Kitty, Hypermorian, L'belle, Pecilia, Bardothren, Miah, Gimmepie, TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
Die n0: 10 points - Bardothren
GM a game: 30 points - Bidoof FTW
Be removed due to inactivity: -20 points - Melody
MVP: 30 points - Kiyotaka Ishimaru

So the line of reasoning with Kiyo is that he was able to come in as a replacement and immediately take over the game. He was able to successfully connect all of the PRs without revealing any of them and had a good way to communicate NA results. Without doing this Sparkin could not have pulled off the Salzorrah lynch without town retaliating, and I think Naku would've been lynched had he not been confirmed.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
we would've gotten away with it if that phase hadn't been extended that led to town killing gunner :angery:

gg everyone! +1 to hearing kiyos strategy for communicating results

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
It got to a point where I even asked Doof if he managed to screw up something and told me I was mafia where it shouldn't coz I was the godfather.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
All messages I sent and received other than the ones I already mentioned. Some of them are irrelevant, but I underlined the code I used for Cop. Identification of PRs are found in initial parts. Spy messages are worth reading too~ GG

Tell Cop: I'm the replacement. I was lynched on D1. If you're Sparkin, vote me. If you're not Sparkin, say the word Rest in Peace in your post. I will say Hi in my first post
-
Tell Doc: Agent here, I am the replacement, the one lynched on D1. I will say Hi in my first post in the day.I have told the Cop to make a sign. If they are Sparkin, they will vote for me. If not, they will say Rest in Peace in their post. No need for me to know who you are. Just keep hidden.
-
To Spy: I love you.
To Hooker: Die.
To Godfather: Get yourself lynched.
-
To Penguin 1 and 2: I expose myself to you. I am the replacement, the Agent. Don't know what to do yet with this power in regards to your role but I will say Hi in my first post in the day.
-
From Spy: About time you respond, I was getting lonely. I challenge you to a rap battle.
chikachikachoo
I'm the spy and I'll make sure you die
You say you're a good agent? That's a lie
My verses are fire, they'll make you cry
Now it's your turn, I've got to fly
-
To Spy: Why can't we be friends?
-
To Cop: Confused between alvey and Sparks for Cop or Doctor. If you're Sparkin, say "I'm town through and through. If you're aeternum, say "I like this chaos here." If you're anyone else because I messed up, say "I believe in Kiyo."
-
To Penguin 1: Say "I think we shouldn't suggest who doc should protect because mafia might take that into action."
To Penguin 2: Say "thicc"
-
To Cop: I'm the replacement just to confirm Kiyo the agent sent this. Second sentence in message I sent you was 'I was lynched on D1'

Scratch the other message with confirm shenanigans since I already confirmed you. So I have a plan so you won't get caught up by the mafia. I can get the results of your investigation by a code.

If this post contains the investigation code, start it with 'Huh'

Then use the starting letter of the first few words to mark the people you investigated.

Purplecicada as A
Kitty as B
Nakuzami as C
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as D
Hypermorian as E
aeternum as F
Miah as G
Pecilia as H
L'Belle as I
Gimmepie as J
Melody as K
Bardothren as L
peter McLightning as M
Desox as N
Salzorrah as O
Desinishon as P
Charlie Brown as Q
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as R

Example, "A Gimmepie left." Means you investigated cicada, Miah, and Bard.

In your next post, doublepost if possible,
Start with the word 'yeah' to confirm

Then make another sentence and we use the last letters this time.
For town, use a vowel as the last letter of the word
For mafia, a consonant

Example, "He left me." Means Miah is mafia and Bard and cicada are inno.

If you're confused about what to do, use the word "okaaay" with exact number of A's so that I can send a remessage.

P.S Sparkin is bluffing to be Cop so just go along with it I guess. He's the Doc.

^ The one I used to find Naku as inno
-
To Doctor: This is Kiyo. I said "Just keep hidden" in my first message to you. You technically broke it but it's better than you getting lynched. Kitty is the Cop; it's up to you whether to protect me or Kits.
-
From Spy:
"Why can't we be friends?" You call that a rap?
That's a plea for help, wake up from your nap
I'm winning this battle, nothin' you can do
I'm takin' the ledger to 0 to 2
Rally your town friends, your fight back is cute
We've got a secret weapon and we're ready to shoot
Doc can't save you from the gun we'll use
So say your prayers, or give up, here's your noose
-
To cop: "A Gimmepie left" by Kiyo. I take it to mean that Nakuzami is inno by your standards? Like post #201 of mine if yes, like post #203 if no.
To doc: "it's up to you whether to protect me or Kits" is what I last said. Sparks, apparently Naku is inno from Kitty. Keep watch though because Naku could be godfather.
-
To penguin 1 and 2: "I expose myself to you" is the first thing I said. This is Kiyotaka Ishimaru and just for additional confirmation, I have given you the second message containing what you could say to allow me to confirm you.

Nakuzami is inno from cop based on a code I devised. Could be godfather so keep watch
-
To cop and to doc: I said Nakuzami was inno from cop last message to both you and doc. I got word from one of the penguins in a code; penguin 2 is purplecicada. "purplethiccada"
-
To Cop, Doctor, Penguin 1, and Penguin 2:

Purplecicada as Penguin 2
Kitty as Cop
Nakuzami as Inno (according to Cop)
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
aeternum as ???
Miah as (did not visit N0 according to Cop; penguin report)
Pecilia as ???
L'Belle as ???
Gimmepie as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru 2.0 as Agent
Sparkin as Doctor
Desox as ???
Salzorrah as ???
Charlie Brown as (did not visit N0 according to Cop; penguin report)

Desinishon as the Polar Bear
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as a Seal
Bardothren as a Seal
Hypermorian as a Seal

Sending this message to all town PRs. I haven't received response from Penguin 1 yet, but if you are Penguin 1, pls identify yourself by the statement, "I think we shouldn't suggest who doc should protect because mafia might take that into action." To other PRs, I am Kiyo to confirm, Doc and Cop's identification was based on if you're Sparkin or not statements, while Penguin 2's is "thicc".

Inspect GP's statement on D2 regarding Penguin information. Scumreading GP for tunneling and seemingly bussing aeternum.

Current scumreads rn is GP / aeternum / L'Belle / Miah.
-
To Hooker : Um, t-this is the Spy, I couldn't really send this out to the mafia chat because you know everyone else also likes you, but I, I love you. Let's be scum lovers and betray town and mafia together ~

To Spy: GP and aeternum sitting on a tree K I S S I N G
-
All from Spy:
Our Peacekeeper wants you to send nudes. He finds your proposition appealing. He hopes to find more of you just as appealing.

Before I forget, reply to my rap or we shoot tonight.

F*** you.
-
To Spy: You have a reason to not shoot me. We can both work together to make Doof go insane. That a deal? Hehehehe

From Spy: I'd rather win than make the second-best GM in the Underground go crazy. (If you're wondering, I'm the first. Obviously.)

To Spy: R U Naku or R U Salzorrah?

From Spy: You think Gunner is capable of these messages? Though I do concede Naku hosts good games.

To Spy:
Perhaps, but maybe you're actually GP? <3
-
To Cop: Reveal the investigation to me by starting a post with "So" and following the system I presented some messages ago where you start the next word representing the first letter as the one you investigated. After which, use "was" then use another word - end it with a consonant if town and a vowel if mafia.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Jesus and I thought I was being creative in Faes, blew me out the water. Granted I also didn't have a spy to worry about meddling.

Back